Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
World full of desires (Arsen)  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
World full of desires (Arsen)  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
World full of desires (Arsen)  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
World full of desires (Arsen)  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
World full of desires (Arsen)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
World full of desires (Arsen)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
World full of desires (Arsen)  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
World full of desires (Arsen)  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
World full of desires (Arsen)  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
World full of desires (Arsen)  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
World full of desires (Arsen)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
World full of desires (Arsen)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
World full of desires (Arsen)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
World full of desires (Arsen)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
World full of desires (Arsen)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

World full of desires (Arsen)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity:

World full of desires (Arsen)  Empty
PostSubject: World full of desires (Arsen)    World full of desires (Arsen)  EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 9:10 pm

Vanessa smiled evily as she entered Borgin and Burkes. She was surrounded by such beautiful dark artifacts. She saw a Hand of glory, a blood quill, a vanishing cabinet. It was ll so amazing. She couldnt wait to learn all about it. She turned around and bumped into someone. She growled and said through clenched teeth, "Watch it." She looked up and saw a man older than her, with dark hair and a serious loo on his face. He looked like one of those guy you just dont emss with. But of course, Vanessa being Vanessa had to poke the bear. "Move it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World full of desires (Arsen)    World full of desires (Arsen)  EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 5:26 pm

Arsen went in looking for more supplies he was trying to find some more things for what he had planned on doing though he would never tell someone. Then someone bumped into him a girl who seemed could not be not more then fourteen years old. He forced himself to stay calm as she was out right rude to him but it failed and he had her pinned against a wall. "Excuse me but you are the one who bumped into me my dear. Therefore you must apologize  before I do something that you will regret and I possibly will though that is highly unlikely. He smirked slightly he wondered as to why she was there but he really didn't care he could hopefully get her to join him though he was not sure why he wanted that.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: World full of desires (Arsen)    World full of desires (Arsen)  EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 7:30 pm

Vanessa growled as she was pinned to the wall, "Let. Me. Go. Now." She seethed through her clenched jaw. She tried to push him off of her and pushed with all her strength. But it was hopeless. She was a little girl trying to fight off a man. "Please, release me." She knew she wouldnt be let go until she apologized for her behavior. "I apologize for my behavior and for bumping into you. I did not see where I was going. My apologies, Sir." She growled softly and waited to be let go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World full of desires (Arsen)    World full of desires (Arsen)  Empty

Back to top Go down

World full of desires (Arsen)
Page 1 of 1