Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Living in a Fairy Tale Land (Victoria) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Living in a Fairy Tale Land (Victoria) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Living in a Fairy Tale Land (Victoria) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Living in a Fairy Tale Land (Victoria) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Living in a Fairy Tale Land (Victoria) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Living in a Fairy Tale Land (Victoria) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Living in a Fairy Tale Land (Victoria) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Living in a Fairy Tale Land (Victoria) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Living in a Fairy Tale Land (Victoria) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Living in a Fairy Tale Land (Victoria) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Living in a Fairy Tale Land (Victoria) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Living in a Fairy Tale Land (Victoria) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Living in a Fairy Tale Land (Victoria) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Living in a Fairy Tale Land (Victoria) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Living in a Fairy Tale Land (Victoria) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Living in a Fairy Tale Land (Victoria)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Living in a Fairy Tale Land (Victoria) Empty
PostSubject: Living in a Fairy Tale Land (Victoria)   Living in a Fairy Tale Land (Victoria) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 10:03 pm

Anya felt like a princess. She had gotten more things she could ask for all in one summer! A sister, magic, AND now she was living in a castle! It was spectacular! Her common room was located in a TOWER! She literally felt like a princess. It was the best thing ever! She wrote to CeCe almost ever single day telling her how much of a princess she felt like! She decided to go outside today. When she did, she found a round field looking thing for it looked like some kind of sport. She opened a shed, and found brooms.

Lots and lots of brooms. That didn't make since. Brooms were meant for sweeping. She picked one up, and looked around some more. There were boxes of things that were locked, and more brooms up to the ceiling. Weird. Anya walked outside with the broom and was suddenly in the middle of the field. She didn't feel like a princess anymore. In fact, she hated being the smallest thing in the room. She felt like she was being looked at from all corners even though she was the only one in the stadium type place.

She looked around and started to go back when she came face to face with somebody else. A girl. She was older of course. And wearing the blue colored house uniforms. She couldn't remember the name of them, something to do with a Raven. She said, "Hi! I'm Anya."

Her fairytale land was becoming anything but the sorts.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Campero
Adult
Victoria Campero

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

PostSubject: Re: Living in a Fairy Tale Land (Victoria)   Living in a Fairy Tale Land (Victoria) EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 12:23 am

Victoria had ditched her library study session and opted for a few hours of practicing on the Quidditch pitch, again. What this not so productive habit will do to her grades, well only time could tell. But right now, the Ravenclaw didn't care about that. The team try outs were only a few weeks away and she had to practice. Or otherwise, she will convince herself that she isn't prepared enough, like last year, and just not even show up for the try outs. Thankfully, the field wasn't occupied when she got there and she could freely take both the quaffle and the bludgers. Dragging the equipment to the center of the field, she had almost bumped into someone coming the other way.

"Oh! Hi", Victoria said surprised to see a young girl in front of her, wearing red and gold on her uniform. A new first year Gryffindor no doubt. But what was surprising and worrisome at the same time is that she had a broom in her hands. And she was by herself! Victoria thought back to how many times she had fell off her broom at that age and wondered what would have happened if her dad wasn't around. Even just the thought frightened her. The harmless bruises would have probably turned into broken ribs. "I'm Victoria. Are you out here to fly?", she introduced herself to the girl. 

The Ravenclaw had decided that she just couldn't let this girl fly off by herself - even if her parents had already taught her how to fly. It was dangerous! And probably against school rules, although she wasn't quite sure about that. But she did know that first years weren't allowed to bring their own brooms. So... where did this one come from? "Has anyone ever taught you how to fly before Anya?" she asked with a smile. She wasn't going to mention the whole part about this being against the rules. Because, well, it would only spoil the fun. And it was all pretty harmless if they were being careful about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living in a Fairy Tale Land (Victoria)   Living in a Fairy Tale Land (Victoria) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 10:50 pm

Anya was suddenly scared. What if this older student started yelling at her? Would she get in trouble? But then the student she now knew as Victoria, asked her about flying. She looked at the broom curiously. Flying? She asked, "You fly with these? I thought they were for sweeping!" She was suddenly very confused and thought her whole life as a lie.

If her parents had lied to her about the other uses of a broom, what else had they lied to her about? Anya sighed. This new world was confusing. Then the older student asked about teaching her to fly! She looked up with wide brown eyes, and said, "Can you!? I haven't been taught before, my parents think brooms are for sweeping. Boy are they wrong!" This was pretty much the most exciting day ever of little Anya's life! She was going to learn to fly! It was going to be magical!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living in a Fairy Tale Land (Victoria)   Living in a Fairy Tale Land (Victoria) Empty

Back to top Go down

Living in a Fairy Tale Land (Victoria)
Page 1 of 1