Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Lost In Darkness Of English Street. Where Did I Make a Wrong Turn? open to dark ones/minsitry/order) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Lost In Darkness Of English Street. Where Did I Make a Wrong Turn? open to dark ones/minsitry/order) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Lost In Darkness Of English Street. Where Did I Make a Wrong Turn? open to dark ones/minsitry/order) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Lost In Darkness Of English Street. Where Did I Make a Wrong Turn? open to dark ones/minsitry/order) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Lost In Darkness Of English Street. Where Did I Make a Wrong Turn? open to dark ones/minsitry/order) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Lost In Darkness Of English Street. Where Did I Make a Wrong Turn? open to dark ones/minsitry/order) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Lost In Darkness Of English Street. Where Did I Make a Wrong Turn? open to dark ones/minsitry/order) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Lost In Darkness Of English Street. Where Did I Make a Wrong Turn? open to dark ones/minsitry/order) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Lost In Darkness Of English Street. Where Did I Make a Wrong Turn? open to dark ones/minsitry/order) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Lost In Darkness Of English Street. Where Did I Make a Wrong Turn? open to dark ones/minsitry/order) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Lost In Darkness Of English Street. Where Did I Make a Wrong Turn? open to dark ones/minsitry/order) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Lost In Darkness Of English Street. Where Did I Make a Wrong Turn? open to dark ones/minsitry/order) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Lost In Darkness Of English Street. Where Did I Make a Wrong Turn? open to dark ones/minsitry/order) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Lost In Darkness Of English Street. Where Did I Make a Wrong Turn? open to dark ones/minsitry/order) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Lost In Darkness Of English Street. Where Did I Make a Wrong Turn? open to dark ones/minsitry/order) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Lost In Darkness Of English Street. Where Did I Make a Wrong Turn? open to dark ones/minsitry/order)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lost In Darkness Of English Street. Where Did I Make a Wrong Turn? open to dark ones/minsitry/order) Empty
PostSubject: Lost In Darkness Of English Street. Where Did I Make a Wrong Turn? open to dark ones/minsitry/order)   Lost In Darkness Of English Street. Where Did I Make a Wrong Turn? open to dark ones/minsitry/order) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 1:11 am

vMaximus had taken a secret passageway he found during his first summer at the palace again a couple years ago. As well as growing up there. He left a note saying he would be back later. He was going for a walk. He needed time to think. Too much too fast. He knew where he was going. He just had to get out the royal palace and ditch the royal guard. Not be caught by Saralyn. Get out of France...into England. Then......not get lost. The first three steps were probably far easier than the last. Simply because he had tried before and got mobbed by muggle englanders. Being royal for two worlds was exhausting. If he hadn't been saved by Nathaniel back then he'd have been le royal smudge upon the ground. Or suffocated by scantily clad women.

Exiting out of the passageway into a closet like area in Wizard World France. He pushed through the heavy coats and winter wear out into the store. Using his wand to change out of his robes and into casual wear. Donning a pair of shades. Putting his hair into a ponytail. Using the passageway in his bedroom first. Taking a left when the tunnels split. Going through the old servants quarters that wasn't used. Hooking a right to enter the library where he pulled an old candleholder to reveal another passageway. Slipping inside of it and following it out to the moss covered area that led to an abandoned service tunnel.

Adding a hoodie with the hood up and slipped out into French streets. Continuing along the sidewalk to a train station. Going inside and over to a halfway station. He ran through it and stopped. He hated that method. Waiting for the train for what felt like forever before it arrived. Onwards  it was. Sitting down and reading a copy of the french paper. It was apparently still starring the front page news of his ascentment....long since happened...into royal heir...would they ever move it to other pages? Pages it could be missed? A mental groan as he faked reading it.

He just wanted to get to England and not get lost. He needed time with his ally and best male friend in England. A couple hours passed before the train arrived in England. Disembarking when the crowd did before heading out. It was going smoothly. A little too smoothly. He headed out into the streets. As predicted once he got away from the train station he quickly got lost. The more he tried to get unlost the worse it became. In fact the entire area around him begininnign to turn more and more sinister. He saw darkness everwhere.

The hair on the back of his neck stood on end. He looked around as it felt like the shadows were watching him. A black cat ran by and he jumped. Tripping when he jumped backwards over a stray cat. Faling backwards into a wall he held his breath. The sunglasses flew somewhere deeper into shadows. He pulled the hood of his hoodie down more. Crap! He thought to himself. He bit his lower lips. As long as he didn't look up. As long as he didn't lose the hood and kept a low profile it should be alright...right? He had a sinking feeling in his chest but ignored it for now.
Back to top Go down

Lost In Darkness Of English Street. Where Did I Make a Wrong Turn? open to dark ones/minsitry/order)
Page 1 of 1