Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
in the park (lucy) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
in the park (lucy) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
in the park (lucy) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
in the park (lucy) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
in the park (lucy) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
in the park (lucy) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
in the park (lucy) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
in the park (lucy) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
in the park (lucy) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
in the park (lucy) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
in the park (lucy) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
in the park (lucy) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
in the park (lucy) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
in the park (lucy) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
in the park (lucy) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

in the park (lucy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciara Malfoy

Ciara Malfoy

in the park (lucy) Empty
PostSubject: in the park (lucy)   in the park (lucy) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Ciara had finally few hours free in her scheduls today. She didn't need to work as healer or then modle. But she needed to model in Hyde park after few hours. She wasn't sure what she had to do exactly but she wanted to come her earlier.

She did get dressed, burshed her hair and walked out of her apartment, she didn't live with her parents. Even if she had there her room still open when ever she needed it. Soon she headed to the park. She smiled when she reached there. She had actually many wonderful memories here. She really haven't been here fir awhile. Caira walked around the park anf wondered what have happen with het cousins. She haven't met them for awhile mostly because of her busy life.

She soon sat down on one bench and looked up to sky. Where was few clouds and sun. She smiled. It was good day and she wasn't sure yet how it will end. She had very many thoughts i  her mind.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

in the park (lucy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the park (lucy)   in the park (lucy) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 12:12 am

Lucy had heard the news. Rather, she had read them in a muggle magazine. Some posh magazine had posted an article with Ciara’s face clearly on the cover. Naturally, Lucy had to buy the damn magazine. It was probably the best muggle investment she had ever made. Really, it was all because she wanted to know what was up with her cousin. Lucy spent all her time with Ryland and Wade, that sometimes she completely forgot she wasn’t the only female in the family. Ciara, whom she had always held dear, was a healer and also a model. Go, girl!

Nevertheless, Lucy was excited to know that Ciara was in town. She put on her best jeans, and didn’t even think about her shirt so she ended up wearing one of her old band tees and headed out to the Hyde Park where she had read Ciara was to be doing one of her modeling gigs. Lucy was so excited for this! On her way to the park, she stopped to buy two sandwiches, one for her and one for Ciara. Hers had turkey meat, lots of lettuce and mayonnaise, pickles and tomatoes. As she finally reached the park, she immediately noticed Ciara sitting on a bench, and Lucy ran up to her screaming like a little girl. If there was someone who knew how crazy she could be, it was Ciara. “Yoooo! I thought I was going to miss you!” She said as she immediately took a seat next to her, not even bothering to ask if she could hug her, she just did it. “You’ve been away for sooo long!”
Back to top Go down
Ciara Malfoy

Ciara Malfoy

in the park (lucy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the park (lucy)   in the park (lucy) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 10:47 pm

Ciara was sitting on the bench when she heard suddenly one familar voice what she haven't heard for awhile she looked at the person. It was her cousin Lucy. She haven't seen her already gor awhike because of her busy life. She barely has any free time actually. Noone ever imagined that she will come such workalcoholic for sure. She wasn't like that when ahe was younger but now is. She nodded on what her cousin Lucy said now and did also smile.

"It's been very long time. We haven't see years," she said there honestly. She did miss talming with her and also her. They were quiet close for cousins. She liked to spend time with her in past. Ciara didn't tealy mund it when Lucy hugged her. She did hug her back too then. "Sorry. I just been busy being healer and also model. It takes most time of my day and at night im to tired to do anything," she said there now. "So how you have been?" She asked now there with a smile from her favorite cousin ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

in the park (lucy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the park (lucy)   in the park (lucy) Empty

Back to top Go down

in the park (lucy)
Page 1 of 1