Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.

Go down 
+3
Ella Vega
Ariadne O'Rieley
Agnes Beaumont
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Agnes Beaumont
Adult
Agnes Beaumont

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Photographer, Daily Prophet Journalist

LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.  Empty
PostSubject: LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.    LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.  EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 12:12 am

YO, SO I NEED SOMETHING TO DO. SO LOVE ME AND LET ME THREAD WITH YOUR CHARACTER Razz

LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.  Tumblr_lzxb6tFbzk1r4kfic
LUCY MALFOY

Lucy's nice. She's not gonna rip your head off if you talk to her, but she's not going to go up to you unless she knows you. She's a Malfoy so she's kind of a little bit of a stuck up sometimes. Other than that, she's really loyal and very realistic. She grew up a lot after Wade turned dark so she's very independent now.

She's also an Auror, so she should RP mostly with adults and older students. Hunter's an exception, though.

LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.  Tumblr_ml1owry8ca1s6pbyro1_500
OLIVER BENNETT

Ollie's super cute. At least I think he is...Anyway, he's very silly and he likes to hug trees and he doesn't see the evil in the world or in humanity. He's very gullible and he often gets himself in strange situations. He learns by trial and error so he'd rather do things first and see what happens. Again, he's super cute.

Ollie's a Third Year (currently) in Hufflepuff so he's open to any student or professor.

LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.  Tumblr_inline_mqt7ibPUuF1qz4rgp
CAMILLA MOROZ

Camilla is usually reserved, but since she's new to Britain she might go up and talk to you. She's nice and homely once she gets to know you. Camilla is one of those women who were basically born to have a family and raise kids and everything. She's sweet and she really does care for her family and friends.

Camilla is Assistant Healer at Hogwarts and she lives in London during the vacations so she is open to literally everyone.

LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.  Tumblr_m7dgmpO5fF1rt7qx5
LUCA DI ANGELO

Luca is gay, first of all. He sometimes fangirls about people's hair and how perfect it can be. He's kind of a smart ass so be ready for some sass. He also likes to read and invent new potions so he's always carrying a book with his ideas. He's very reserved, very shy, so he will most definitely not come up to you first.

Luca is Transfiguration professor at Hogwarts so he can meet anyone at school and RP with other adults outside of the castle.

LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.  Tumblr_maguvbNURH1qdxxyt
AGNES BEAUMONT

Agnes is a bitch. She doesn't like, and she will let you know. If you try and act superior to her be ready for some yelling and teenage angst. She will respect you if you have legitimate authority, but she won't like you. Despite everything, Agnes is a little boy-crazy *coughalexcough* so she's going to think every one is attractive but will really only fall in love with one person at a time. She will flirt with you without knowing she's doing it, so she might come of as a bit of player.

Agnes is a Sixth Year in Gryffindor and she is open to all students and most adults, mainly the professors and the ones who are young enough to know a 16-year-old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.    LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.  EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 12:39 am

*kris throws camilla her husband* he says anytime
Back to top Go down
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 4, Madam Puddifoot's Employee

PostSubject: Re: LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.    LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.  EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 12:49 am

OH MY GOSH. ARI AND AGNES HAVE TO MEET. THEY ARE PRETTY MUCH THE SAME! AS FOR THE REST, PHIN CAN THREAD WITH OLLIE. It would also be interesting for Ari and Ollie to thread considering Matthew and Ari are "best friends".
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.    LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.  EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 1:28 am

Ella can thread with Lucy.
Elita can probably thread with Agnes.
Serafina can thread with possibly Ollie or any other student.
Rhys maybe can thread with Luca.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.    LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.  EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 4:38 pm

All righty!!!
So, Morgana should probably do a thread with Lucy, in which she will prove that even though she respects Lucy, she doesn't really care for her. She's lost all of her sentiment (which she barely had in the first place), but it would be superbly awesome with a thread between the two!

We never DID do the lift thread with Lucy and Mordred, but I'm up for it still, if you are?

Mo should DEFINITELY meet Luca. Mo is not gay, but they could still be awesome mateys!

Ollie and Ariel should have a new thread. Also, I'm thinking it would be cool for Ollie to meet Arwen, my soon to be first year Ravenclaw and little sister of Seren... Razz

Agnes could meet Ariel, I suppose, and they would probably not get along well, which would be great, because Ariel doesn't have anyone she actually dislikes.

I would throw James out there, but we already went there, and we figured it'd be a bad idea. I would also suggest Lucia to someone, but it's hard to RP Lucia, so I prefer to keep her a bit restricted. Besides, it would be too many threads...

It's too many already, so you pick the ones you like the best!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.    LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.  EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 5:44 pm

Aoife/Ollie.
Aoife/Agnes.
Cece/Luca. (He might love/hate her hair Wink )

SO WHATEVER REALLY. AND IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER IDEAS TELL MOI.
Back to top Go down
Ciara Malfoy

Ciara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.    LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.  EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:10 pm

Lucy & Ciara they have to meet for sure. They are cousins still.
Ollie can have thread with Jessica and also Elizabeth.
Alexa and Lucy can meet too. They basically have same work place, they both are Aurors.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.    LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.  EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:19 pm

Okay. Here goes nothing.

Hunter/Lucy - REPLY TO OUR THREAD. Lucy should also show up to the aftermath of Jack's death which will be an open thread because she is an auror. Then we will need more plot threads.

Hunter/Agnes - already discussed this.

Matthew and Ollie - SUMMER THREAD? And I'll reply to the one we have going. Razz

Colton/Camilla - already talked about this too. I'll try to make it soon.

Colton/Lucy - I will make this whether you like it or not because he needs to learn about the order.

Agnes/Andre - THEY ARE BOTH FRENCH ANDRE WILL BE SO EXCITED AND GIVE HER A BERET

Colton/Luca - they could meet maybe if you want. Razz

I probably forgot an awesome combination or two but you know all my characters and you can figure it out. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.    LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.  EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:03 pm

I'm finishing Maxi today.

I have Nii also.
Plus inherited Augustus. hehe not really. I just had a mischief maker moment LOL and it got her attention

Did you answer my pm about a possible matchup for Luca?

Last edited by Maximus Xavier on Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Agnes Beaumont
Adult
Agnes Beaumont

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Photographer, Daily Prophet Journalist

PostSubject: Re: LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.    LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.  EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 1:37 am

ARI/KRIS (IDEK KNOW ANYMORE Razz)

Definitely. Augustus and Camilla need to act like a married couple now that Augustus has a handler. I SHALL MAKE A THREAD SOON!!!!

JO:

Agnes won't like Ari Razz You better be ready for Agnes to ignore her and call her names because Ari is much younger than her. You make this thread!

JAHS:

I posted on yours Very Happy

VILDE:

I'll make a Lucy/Morgana thread for sure. And I forgot about the Mordred/Lucy one because I wasn't online for a while when you posted it. I'll reply soon!

And, YESSSS MO AND LUCA! He needs friends Razz

Link me the new thread for Ariel and Ollie? And I think Agnes would be a great person for Ariel to meet Razz We could see Ariel actually disliking someone.

EVELYN:

Yeah, definitely Ollie and Aoife. He thinks super highly of her so take advantage of it!

Are you sure Agnes and Aoife should have a thread? Razz

I'm up for Cece and Luca if you make that thread Razz

KISSU:

I'll reply the Lucy/Ciara thread soon!

I'll make threads for Ollie/Jessica and leave Elizabeth for another day when I have more ideas for them Razz

And, Alexa and Lucy can meet. So we can have a thread where they're both eating at the cafe or something. ALSO! Lucy still needs a roommate.

HUNTER:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN "HERE GOES NOTHING"?

I know, I know. I've been meaning to reply to it. TOMORROW, I PROMISE. And for sure she'll show up for the aftermath. Do you want her to approach Hunter or not?

Of course we discussed this. Did you get my PM about what Alex said?

Matthew/Ollie - I'll make this one too. Soon.

Camilla/Colton - I thought I was making this one!

Colton/Lucy - Yeah, you make that one.

Agnes/Andre - AGNES WILL PROBS LIKE HIM BECAUSE OF HOW SILLY HE IS. BE READY FOR HER TO FANGIRL A BIT ABOUT HOW COOL HER PROFESSOR IS! We can do this one for,classes and stuff.

Can we not do Colton and Luca? Razz

KRIS:

YEAH! MAXI! We talked about this via text, though. Wanna make a thread sometime later or should I?

Camilla/Nii - I got it. I have to make a thread for them.

STOP CONFUSING ME ABOUT AUGUSTUS. I'M GONNA CALL AUGUSTUS BY HIS CHARACTER NAME REGARDLESS OF WHO HANDLES HIM BECAUSE MY BRAIN CAN'T HANDLE IT. Razz

I did get it, haven't replied. Will do so tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.    LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.  EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 1:46 am

LMAO

*kris gives innocent doe eyes with mischievious grin* I edited that post already and explained it Razz

I apologized over text for confusing you LOL

yes yes you did. Could you make it sometime later unless I suddently get a creative spurt my brains mostly on wc right now.

hahahaha I am sorry *huggles lots* forgive me LOL Ari is the handler. I threw camilla her husband since ari was being all shy and 'tongue tied' about it XD

also got peeves. luca will have the smexy making for you. and um...trying to adopt someone but i forget hisn ame now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.    LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.  Empty

Back to top Go down

LUCY NEEDS LOVE. I MEAN IT, GUYS.
Page 1 of 1