Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Suggesting to Him EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Suggesting to Him EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Suggesting to Him EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Suggesting to Him EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Suggesting to Him EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Suggesting to Him EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Suggesting to Him EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Suggesting to Him EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Suggesting to Him EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Suggesting to Him EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Suggesting to Him EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Suggesting to Him EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Suggesting to Him EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Suggesting to Him EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Suggesting to Him EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Suggesting to Him

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Suggesting to Him Empty
PostSubject: Suggesting to Him   Suggesting to Him EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:57 am

James walked into Ambrosius's office. He instantly talked, "Hey. I'm James, the potions professor. I wanted to ask you something. I teach my classes by textbook, and I just happen to have my own written defense against the dark arts textbook, [with the help of harry potter wikia] and I will be glad to let you use it for your classes. Are you interested?"
Back to top Go down
Ambrosius Umbranox
Adult
Ambrosius Umbranox

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor, Head of Ravenclaw House

Suggesting to Him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggesting to Him   Suggesting to Him EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:04 am

Ambrosius was relaxing in his armchair in front of the window, deeply lost in his thoughts while observing the landscape. Suddenly, the door loudly swung open, pulling him out of his meditation. Spinning around to face the newcomer, he discovered a young man standing near the entrance of his office. "Hey. I'm James, the potions professor. I wanted to ask you something. I teach my classes by textbook, and I just happen to have my own written defense against the dark arts textbook, and I will be glad to let you use it for your classes. Are you interested?" the other instantly said.

Ambrosius watched him approach his desk and sit down in the armchair placed in front of it. "Please do take a seat." Ambrosius invited him somewhat ironically. "I am Ambrosius Umbranox, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor, though I am fairly certain that you are aware of that. While I do already possess several textbooks which I base my lessons on, an additional volume cannot do any harm. I thank you for your generosity. By the way, which areas of the subject does it deal with precisely?"
Back to top Go down

Suggesting to Him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggesting to Him   Suggesting to Him EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:31 pm

Jamest took a seat as he suggested. "I am Ambrosius Umbranox, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor, though I am fairly certain that you are aware of that. While I do already possess several textbooks which I base my lessons on, an additional volume cannot do any harm. I thank you for your generosity. By the way, which areas of the subject does it deal with precisely?"

James took quite some time to think about that, then he said, "Mainly all of it. Defensive spells, a bit on wand lore, and very detailed writting on dark arts. So detailed that you might want to take some of it out."
Back to top Go down
Ambrosius Umbranox
Adult
Ambrosius Umbranox

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor, Head of Ravenclaw House

Suggesting to Him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggesting to Him   Suggesting to Him EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:34 am

"Excellent" Ambrosius replied when hearing about the content of the textbook. "Well, thank you again, mister Wayne." he added politely, fixing his colleague. A brief moment of silence ensued, after which Ambrosius inquired: "Is there anything else I can do for you?"
Back to top Go down

Suggesting to Him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggesting to Him   Suggesting to Him EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:37 am

James was caught in a silence, then Ambrosius spoke, "Is there anything else I can do for you?". James replied, "I think that is it. I will send you a copy of the book soon." As he gets up and turns to the door. Slowly he exits and shuts the door behind him heading to his own office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggesting to Him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggesting to Him   Suggesting to Him Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggesting to Him
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Magic! :: Hogwarts Castle :: The Castle :: Professors' Hallway :: Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor's Office-
Jump to: