Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
SEVENTH-YEAR MEMORY BOOK EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
SEVENTH-YEAR MEMORY BOOK EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
SEVENTH-YEAR MEMORY BOOK EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
SEVENTH-YEAR MEMORY BOOK EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
SEVENTH-YEAR MEMORY BOOK EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
SEVENTH-YEAR MEMORY BOOK EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
SEVENTH-YEAR MEMORY BOOK EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
SEVENTH-YEAR MEMORY BOOK EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
SEVENTH-YEAR MEMORY BOOK EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
SEVENTH-YEAR MEMORY BOOK EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
SEVENTH-YEAR MEMORY BOOK EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
SEVENTH-YEAR MEMORY BOOK EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
SEVENTH-YEAR MEMORY BOOK EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
SEVENTH-YEAR MEMORY BOOK EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
SEVENTH-YEAR MEMORY BOOK EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

SEVENTH-YEAR MEMORY BOOK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

SEVENTH-YEAR MEMORY BOOK Empty
PostSubject: SEVENTH-YEAR MEMORY BOOK   SEVENTH-YEAR MEMORY BOOK EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 5:07 pm

A big book for seventh-years to write about their time at Hogwarts, the experiences they have had and the goodbyes they have to say.

The first page contains a message:

Page #1:
Back to top Go down
Tor Odin Gunnarson
Adult
Tor Odin Gunnarson

My Character
Activity: Curse Breaker

PostSubject: Re: SEVENTH-YEAR MEMORY BOOK   SEVENTH-YEAR MEMORY BOOK EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 11:51 pm

Dear Hogwarts,

My name is Tor. I don't have much to write here, based off the facts that I hate Hogwarts and all but a couple of students and I don't give a shit about whatever this book is supposed to be. Nonetheless, I'm sure that I will be able to come up with something.

First of all, I hate you Aoife. Back off. I'm sure everyone else feels the same about you as I do. 

Oliver from Charms, I don't know you too well but you seem annoying. Madeline, you are slightly less annoying. You should talk more. But don't turn out like Aoife. Lyra, I don't get you. But I don't think I hate you. Derek, you're all right. But using long words nobody else understands won't help you in life. Kynan, I almost like you. You're good at Quidditch. Still not quite as exceptionally gifted as I am. Maybe one day.

To the Slytherins, don't have too much house pride. All of the houses are stupid and pathetic, Slytherin only moderately less.

Morgana, I love you. And I'm sorry that you don't love me back. I'll give up now, hopefully never see you again after we graduate.

In terms of advice for future students, I'd say to remember that this place sucks. Transfer to Durmstrang instead. 

I don't have any memories that are really worth mentioning here, other than the shitty ones, like taking exams, sitting in the Common Room bored as hell and trying to get past swarms of annoying first years in the corridor. Like I said, terrible school.

Fuck you Hogwarts.

Tor Odin Gunnarson.
Slytherin, Durmstrang Exchange Student, Quidditch Player, Graduating Class of 2032.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: SEVENTH-YEAR MEMORY BOOK   SEVENTH-YEAR MEMORY BOOK EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 1:14 pm

Hogwarts,

You have taught me a lot of stuff, no thanks to your professors, but to the library. You have offered little space, and when I am left at peace, it lasts for a few moments, and then someone disrupts. The girls' dormitory in the Slytherin common room isn't all that relaxing to hang out in. You're not as big as you think.

Lucia Henley; you give too easy potions tasks. Let people improve, will you?

Andre Jean-Louis Leblanc; you're not much of a professor, where you stand, treasuring your table, and not giving students anything interesting to do.

Chloe Gracen; I never stayed in your class long, and there's a reason for that.

Owen Gray; never have I met such an absent headmaster. One thing I have noted is how incapable you are of keeping a full staff.

Sandra Torres; see the above.

To the current professors that I haven't mentioned; maybe you'll stay here. But according to odds, I'd say no.

As for the students, you've all been a nuisance, some less than others. I think I'll start with my own year.

Elita; you've been less than a pain in the ass, as I have barely spoken to you these seven years.

Tor Odin; I'm not sorry. And I agree; I hope we'll never meet again.

Darcy; you're one of the weakest people I've ever met, but you're also one of the bravest. I enjoyed our lessons.

Maya; you are the only one left on this school with a brain. You are also the only one I respect and the only one I'd even consider keeping in touch with.

Anthony; you seem to like solitude as much as I do, so you're not a bother.

Kynan; you're not bad.

Deirdre; I don't really know you, and you haven't annoyed me, so I don't mind you.

Evan; pretty much the same as Deirdre.

Aoife; you are the most annoying person I've ever met. I don't like you, I hope I never have to see you again, but even despite all that, you weren't the worst co-worker. I will not thank you.

Hunter; Lucy seems to respect you, I respect Lucy. You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, but your conversations aren't boring either.

Oliver; your arguments are ill-formed, and you often misinterpret people, but you're an all right guy.

Madeline; your a quiet girl and I have no opinion of you.

If I've forgotten anyone, I suppose you just didn't leave much of an impression. As for the students older than me and already graduated, I see only a few worth mentioning. That would be Lucy Malfoy, Aylee Walters, James Riddle and Ryland Marcotte Malfoy.

Other than that, Hogwarts, I have little to say but good riddance. You've been a milestone, and I'm very ready to leave you behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEVENTH-YEAR MEMORY BOOK   SEVENTH-YEAR MEMORY BOOK Empty

Back to top Go down

SEVENTH-YEAR MEMORY BOOK
Page 1 of 1