Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Professor Application (Muggle Studies) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Professor Application (Muggle Studies) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Professor Application (Muggle Studies) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Professor Application (Muggle Studies) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Professor Application (Muggle Studies) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Professor Application (Muggle Studies) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Professor Application (Muggle Studies) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Professor Application (Muggle Studies) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Professor Application (Muggle Studies) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Professor Application (Muggle Studies) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Professor Application (Muggle Studies) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Professor Application (Muggle Studies) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Professor Application (Muggle Studies) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Professor Application (Muggle Studies) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Professor Application (Muggle Studies) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Professor Application (Muggle Studies)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chad Wilcox

Chad Wilcox

My Character
::
Activity: Muggle Studies Professor

Professor Application (Muggle Studies) Empty
PostSubject: Professor Application (Muggle Studies)   Professor Application (Muggle Studies) EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 9:43 pm

Professor Application (Muggle Studies) 2uhxo9f
Professor Application (Muggle Studies) 19s5f8

Full Name: Chad Michael Wilcox

Position: Muggle Studies

Previous Education:Hogwarts (Slytherin)

Qualifications:

I grew up in a muggle household, and know all about Muggles. My father was a muggle, so he taught me most of what I know. I also travel to Muggle locations, and have a various amount of muggle things.

Why is your character qualified to teach this particular subject? Do you have any experience in this particular field?

I am a good communicator, and will be able to teach the students everything I want to teach them and everything they want to know. I know all about muggle items to. So I think that makes me qualified.

Activity: How active are you? Will you be able to post at least one to two lessons per month? yes

Professor Application (Muggle Studies) Nbt8xd

Chad sighed. It was his first day on the job. And even better! His own nephew was in the class with him! He wondered if he took the class on his own, or if his HOH Professor Thorne had made him take it? If so, he would have to thank the dude later. He had several different items set out on the desk to show the kids. He had a cell phone, a remote control with a small TV, and, a microwave! Their minds are going to be blown. In a way, he felt sorry for the full witches and wizards that went to school here, they didn't know the beauty of having a TV, or being able to get in contact with someone without sending a letter.

These kids where deprived from a child hood in his mind. The first couple students had started to show. And looky there. Phineas was among them. The kid had lost some weight the last time he saw him, so he couldn't make fun of him for it like he used to. Dang. He looked at him and said, "Hello Phinny-Boy. How you doing? Is that your girlfriend?" He looked to the girl next to him. Oh this was going to be so much fun! As the class filed in, he went and sat at the front of his desk and said, "I would spare you the boring introductions, but according to the rules, you have to know my name. I'm Chad Wilcox. And Phineas over there is my Nephew! Feel free to make fun of him as much as possible! I know I do!"

He heard several students laugh and saw Phineas sink down in his chair growing red with embarrassment. He continued, "Now to the serious stuff. In this class, you'll learn what it's like to live like a muggle. Phineas over here wouldn't know, because my sister prefers to live the Wizard way which is stupid." He liked embarrassing his nephew. This was going to be fun!

Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Dark Wizard

Professor Application (Muggle Studies) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professor Application (Muggle Studies)   Professor Application (Muggle Studies) EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 12:53 am

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down

Professor Application (Muggle Studies)
Page 1 of 1