Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter) Empty
PostSubject: Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter)   Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter) EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 1:40 am

Tallulah plopped herself down on one of the many red and gold couches in the common room. Her nerves was in bunches from her first day. She doesn't know anyone and she doesn't know any other first years, especiallt first year Gryffindors! Tallulah was nervous and not using the Gryffindor bravery she was told she had. Tallulah never thought she would be sorted into Gryffindor. She wasn't brave. She was more creative and studious. The only Gryffindor trait she had was her stubborness and that she stands up for herself. And those don't really feel Gryffindor-y like. Hogwarts was not going to plan so far and in turn, Tallulah felt a little lost and feels that her homeschooling from her daddy hasn't prepared her socially for Hogwarts. Tallulah came out of her thoughts when she saw someone enter the common room.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
::
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter)   Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter) EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 2:31 pm

Ariel stretched on her bed. She was tired, but she was too restless to take a nap. So she lay there for a few minutes, tossing and turning before finally deciding that this wasn't happening for her. She got out of the bed and jumped up and down, trying to shake her restlessness, but only getting a severe headache due to headrush. She made a face, but shook it off.

She wondered briefly what to do, and then skipped over to the door of the girls' dormitory. It was time to be social. She sprinted down the steps and then grinned as she saw a girl sitting there. Firstie, by the look of her. Ariel grinned. "Hey there!" she said happily and strutted exaggeratedly over to the couch the girl was sitting in. "D'you mind?" she asked casually, but plopped down into the couch before the girl could answer.

Ariel normally wasn't a very rude person. So she hoped she wasn't being rude now. But she was so restless. She just had to do something. "I'm Ariel," she said happily and extended her arm. "Who're you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter)   Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter) EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 2:42 pm

Tallulah looked at the blonde girl who just plopped herself down. It was obvious that she was older and that made her nervous. She sometimes saw on muggle Television and movies that the younger kids get bullied by the older kids. Tallulah wasn't going to let that happen though, because if the one Gryffindor trait that she has is standing up for herself!

"Um, hi. I'm Tallulah Cole, first year. What's your name?" Tallulah replied to the girl. She looked down at her hands for a bit and twisted her wand around nervously.

OC: Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes! I'm writing this on my phone because my internet access likes to act up all the time:(
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter)   Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter) EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 2:46 pm

Hunter had been sitting in one of the big armchairs by the window of the common room when a small girl - clearly a first year - found her way in and took a seat on one of the couches. Hunter glanced up when she came in, noticing how the large, fluffy couch dwarfed her in size, but turned his attention back to the letter he was writing after a moment. She probably hadn't seen him in the corner, and Hunter was fine with that - he wasn't too interested in making new friends lately. It was hard enough to act normally around his old ones.

But when another person entered the common room in a rather dramatic fashion, Hunter couldn't help the grin that rose to his lips. Apparently Ariel was in one of her hyper moods, and the younger girl seemed a little nervous in her presence. "Take it easy, Ariel, you're gonna scare her away," he called in a joking tone across the room, letting his presence be known. Leaving his letter on the table beside the chair, he crossed the room to join them - after all, Ariel was probably the one person he could be completely himself around without trying. He might as well take advantage of it. "I'm Hunter," he told the girl in a much calmer fashion than Ariel, falling into an armchair near the couch. "And don't worry, we're not all as crazy as her."
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter)   Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter) EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 2:57 pm

Ariel continued grinning at the young girl when she introduced herself. She then blinked. "Ariel," she repeated, "Oh, Ariel Wilde, second year Gryffindor!" she added, thinking maybe this was what Tallulah meant. "And awesome name, by the way!" This could be a new friend!

But her plans were temporarily stopped as someone told her to calm down. Hunter! "Hey Hunter!" Ariel said happily. She was glad she'd left her bed now. One old friend and one new friend! Awesome! She made a face at him when he sat down next to them. She then looked back at Tallulah with an important gaze. "Crazy is a matter of perspective," she said joyously. She was feeling so happy! Not just because she was getting new friends: she wasn't the youngest one!

"So, how are you holding up here at Hogwarts?" Ariel chirped, bouncing a bit up and down. And then she stopped and frowned. "Wow, my insides are burning! Must've been something I ate," she said, referring to her hyper state. Even she herself found this mood weird. A good weird though!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter)   Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter) EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 6:13 pm

Tallulah was suprised at the appearance of a deeper voice. She looked around and saw a boy in a chair.

She turned to the boy, "Sorry. I didn't see you there. I'm Tallulah." She replied.  Tallulah didn't know how to respond to the crazy comment because she didn't know if Hunter was joking and she doesn't want to offend.
Tallulah looked at Ariel instead. "Yeah crazy is just an opinion. I sometimes get crazy too." She said with a smile. "But Hogwarts is pretty different from home. I was homeschooled by one of my dads and nothing really prepares you for how Hogwarts really is. And I didn't expect to be sorted into Gryffindor." Tallulah added. It felt nice to get a little bit off her chest.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter)   Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter) EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 8:05 pm

"I never said it was a bad thing," Hunter replied when Ariel pointed out that it was a matter of opinion. "I'm a third year, by the way, " he added to Tallulah, since he'd forgotten to mention it before. "And Gryffindor's the best house, you'll love it, " he assured her. "We've got all the best people - and some annoying ones like my sister, but don't worry about them."

Hunter looked over in mild interest when the younger girl said she'd been home schooled. "I know the feeling. I'm muggleborn and I was home schooled before Hogwarts too. You'll get used to it though, don't worry. " After all, Hunter had been literally the most hopeless student when he'd first come to Hogwarts. And now - well, he was still kind of a hopeless student, but at least now he fit in with the place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter)   Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter) EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:47 pm

Tallulah listened to Hunter speak. It was obvious that he thought Gryffindor was awesome. But any person whould think like that regardless of their house... Tallulah thought to herself.

"Well I'm kind of excited to be in Gryffindor. Its just that I've always thought that I was Ravenclaw material. Also being homeschooled doesn't really help out with the social aspect of real life and regular school." Tallulah said. She was fine with being sorted into Gryffindor, but she was thrown by it. Tallulah snaped out of whatever trance she was in. And directed her attention back to Hunter.
"You have a sister here? My little brother Aiden will be coming here soon. He gets kind of annoying but we're close." Tallulah said with a hint of a smile. She loved that rascal.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter)   Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter) EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 10:28 am

Ariel grinned widely as Tallulah confessed she got crazy too! Tallulah would be a friend. Definitely. Why wouldn't she, right? She smirked at Hunter as well, and started rocking back and forth with her shoulders. "Yeah, you love crazy," she said mischievously.

Homeschooled? Huh, Ariel had been to kindergarten since she was one, and she'd been to school until she started Hogwarts, in which case she had to lie to all her friends and tell them that she was being transferred to a boarding school that was a boring discipline thing. She hadn't said it was a discipline school, but they had all said it had to be since Ariel wasn't disciplined. So she had just gone with it.

"When you're homeschooled, do you get a lot of friends?" she asked curiously. There were so many people she'd never have met if she'd been homeschooled. She quickly thought that she was superhappy that she had gone to normal muggle school. "Oh, and I also have a sister here!" Ariel exclaimed happily, her mind instantly clicking to Darcy.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter)   Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter) EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 1:40 pm

Tallulah thought she was Ravenclaw material. Hunter definitely couldn't say the same. "When I heard about the houses on the train, I thought I'd wind up in Hufflepuff," he told her with a shrug. "But now I couldn't imagine being in a different house. You'll see."

Tallulah mentioned that homeschooling didn't help her social skills, and Ariel asked if they had a lot of friends since they didn't go to real school. "We always had friends from the village," Hunter said. "Mum always signed us up for things with other kids, so we made friends that way. I played baseball until I came to Hogwarts and made tons of friends from that."

Hunter grinned when Tallulah asked if he had a sister here. "Two," he replied. "They're twins, but only Lyra is in Gryffindor. Lyn's a Hufflepuff. They're both second years."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter)   Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 2:17 am

Tallulah listened to both Hunter and Ariel. It seemed that Ariel doesn't know that much about homeschooling. "Well I had friends from the village and from my field hockey team but not as much as if I were in regular school." Tallulah replied to Ariel. But what caught her attention was that Hunter thought he would be in Hufflepuff and realizing that you are in the house you are meant to be in. Tallulah just wished that the realization would come soon to her.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter)   Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter) EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 9:16 pm

"My dad always teased me with winding up in Slytherin because I always pranked people, and I didn't feel guilty about it at all. That was his way of trying to stop me from playing jokes. It didn't really help," Ariel said with a shrug, "And I got Gryffindor."

Ariel nodded to what Tallulah and Hunter said about friends. It was good that their parents had gotten them to do hobbies. Otherwise, Ariel would guess they wouldn't have had many friends. Ariel only had friends due to school. And basketball. It was mostly friends from the basketball team that came over for movie nights. Probably because they had the same interests. At school you were just tossed into a bunch of random people who might not share a single thing with you. "I see! Sounds like an all right way of learning, though. Or was it hard?" Ariel asked the both of them.

Ariel also noticed that Tallulah seemed somewhat … nervous might not be the right word, but the only one Ariel could think of - about Gryffindor. "Well, we Gryffindors are all so open and nice, so you'll be totally fine!" Ariel said with a big grin, hoping the girl would easily settle in Gryffindor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter)   Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter) Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions (Closed to Ariel and Hunter)
Page 1 of 1