Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Cloud Watching (Closed) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Cloud Watching (Closed) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Cloud Watching (Closed) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Cloud Watching (Closed) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Cloud Watching (Closed) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Cloud Watching (Closed) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Cloud Watching (Closed) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Cloud Watching (Closed) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Cloud Watching (Closed) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Cloud Watching (Closed) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Cloud Watching (Closed) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Cloud Watching (Closed) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Cloud Watching (Closed) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Cloud Watching (Closed) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Cloud Watching (Closed) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Cloud Watching (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tor Odin Gunnarson
Adult
Tor Odin Gunnarson

My Character
::
Activity: Curse Breaker

Cloud Watching (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Cloud Watching (Closed)   Cloud Watching (Closed) EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 9:48 pm

After lunch, Tor made his way outside to the lake. Hogwarts was okay so far. He wouldn't go as far as saying it was good, since Durmstrang would always be better in his eyes. But at least here, there was no idiot brother, even if it lacked a bit of what his own school had. The lake, he'd found out on the walk from Hogsneade to the castle, was very nice. There was nothing better to do on this fairly bright and sunny Sunday, so he walked in what he hoped was the direction of the lake.

Maybe his route had been the long version, but at least he made it. A few of the other students were dotted around the place, most with a friend or in small groups. It wasn't that he was envious, since he was happiest alone. Tor just happened to notice that few students were the same way, that was all. He was observant.

There wasn't anything cool to occupy himself with other than a few spells. Tor had been practicing non-verbal magic most recently and he didn't find it too difficult. It was probably because he was used to not talking most of the time, so shutting up to do a spell was simple. He started off with one to conjure a bunch of flowers. They came out very pink and girly. So he discarded them, throwing them on the grass next to him.

A few more pointless spells and he was bored out of his mind. Tor leaned backwards to lie on the grass, staring up at the blue sky. Too bright.

This thread is closed to Aoife O'Donnell.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Watching (Closed)   Cloud Watching (Closed) EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:22 pm

Aoife had to get to the lake as soon as possible. It was one of the greatest places ever and she hadn't been for WEEKS AND WEEKS, because of the holidays. At home, there wasn't a lake. Only a swamp and a couple of little ponds with some goldfish in them. So this huge, shining, magnificent lake was amazing in comparison.

The skip to the lake was very nice, because of the pretty sun in the sky and the warm weather. When she did get there, she couldn't resist a cartwheel on the grass. AwesomeGymnastAoife. She was in a very good mood, but then she remembered finishing TFIOS a few nights before and her mood dampened a bit.

It was okay! She found a new friend! It was that weird older boy! "Hey, dude!" she yelled, running over to him. "Nice flowers! Who are they for? Do you have a girlfriend?" Aoife giggled. He didn't look like the typical teenager. "Loving the hair, by the way! It's so floppy! Like my best friend Hunter's! But you're probably cooler than him."

Then she remembered to be polite and learn more about him first, like his name! "I'm Aoife! What's your name, young one?" she asked. "AND ARE YOU REALLY ONLY ELEVEN? YOU'RE TOO TALL. You can't be a first-year. SO WHO ARE YOU? SPILL THE BEANS. TALK TO AUNTIE AOIFE NOW." CuriousLoudAnnoyingAoife.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odin Gunnarson
Adult
Tor Odin Gunnarson

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Watching (Closed)   Cloud Watching (Closed) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:12 pm

Suddenly his peace was rudely interrupted by a dangerously hyper red-headed girl. What was with these younger students? Did they have absolutely no respect for their elders and superiors? Clearly not. This girl thought she could just skip over and invade his personal space, but he would not stand for it.

"Move away, short person," Tor said coldly. Before he even thought about talking or answering questions, he wanted this annoying little shadow at least a couple of metres away. Children scared and infuriated him. It was best to keep his distance.

It seemed she talked a lot. Too much. She had only been here a few minutes and Tor already felt a headache coming on. First, she was asking him if he had a girlfriend and commenting on the flowers. "Have them," he murmured. They were no use to him.

Then she was complimenting his hair, which was apparently "floppy". Next introducing herself, shouting about his age and inviting him to spill all his secrets. If his English was correct.

"The secret is good conditioner." Sarcasm. Maybe.

Tor sat up straight and actually glared at the younger girl. "I am Tor. I am from Durmstrang. I am exchange student. I do not like you." Although his understanding of the language was far more advanced, he'd already decided to dumb himself down to make things easy for himself in classes.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Watching (Closed)   Cloud Watching (Closed) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:15 pm

SHORT PERSON?

Aoife gasped dramatically. "I am NOT short, I'll have you know!" she exclaimed, outraged at this mean and rude person. "This summer, I grew about three feet!" That wasn't even THAT much of an exaggeration. "I'm average size now! There are even people in my year shorter than me!" For the first time ever.

But even though he was rude and mean, he was giving her flowers. "Thank you!" she beamed, picking them up. They were a bit ugly, she had to admit. "Did you make these? Cool! I want to learn how! But maybe flowers that aren't quite so... pink?" Even if this foreign boy liked pink, she didn't.

"Oh, conditioner," Aoife said, nodding seriously. "I bet Hunter uses lots of conditioner." If what this boy was saying was true, there was no other way his hair could be as perfect as it was. She'd have to ask him about it later at dinner. "Your hair is good. Does it take a lot of work to maintain it's healthy, shiny appearance?" Probably.

Unfortunately, his English wasn't so good. Maybe if she talked in the same way he'd understand. "As I said, I am Aoife. I am from Hogwarts. Well, Ireland. I like you, even though you're a mean git." She had to give him a chance before she could dismiss him as evil or something.

Durmstrang? "What's Durmstrang? Is it a school? Wheeeeere?"
Back to top Go down
Tor Odin Gunnarson
Adult
Tor Odin Gunnarson

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Watching (Closed)   Cloud Watching (Closed) EmptyTue May 13, 2014 8:05 pm

"I beg to differ," he smirked, finding Aoife aggravated rather amusing. The angry little small person was angry at him. It was more cute than intimidating. "You're still a dwarf to me." Tor was quite tall, maybe not the tallest in the year but certainly above average. And much taller than the small red-headed girl.

Oh, she was actually taking the flowers. He hadn't expected that. "Simple spell." He was certain a third-year could manage, unless they were incredibly stupid and bad at charms. "I didn't mean for them to be pink," he murmured, admitting defeat. "You can change the colour."

Hunter. Was that her friend with the good hair? "Good for him." Tor was quickly growing tired of this girl and her over-enthusiastic, loud nature. Hopefully he wouldn't be unfortunate enough to have to interact with Aoife again. Since they were in different years, prbably not. "Are you serious?" Looked like it. "I guess it takes effort..." Weird kid.

Mean git. Git? That sounded like an insult, although he hadn't come across it before. "At least I'm not an annoying hyperactive pschopath," he replied. Best English words. "Durmstrang is a wizard school in Scandinavia. It's better than Hogwarts." He'd defend his school, even if it was subtly.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Watching (Closed)   Cloud Watching (Closed) EmptySat May 24, 2014 12:25 pm

"You're so MEAN!" she burst out, frowning. There were plenty of mean people she knew but Tor was mean in such a calm, collected way. It was annoying. And cool. "We're still friends, though. Even though you're taller than me." Height didn't matter, since they were both awesome.

Durmstrang? Better than Hogwarts? Aoife snorted in a very unladylike way. Her mother would be angry at her if she was here. The woman was very big on acting like a lady, stupid as it sounded. Anyway, back to the matter at hand. "It is NOT better than Hogwarts!" she argued. "So maybe Scandinavia is cool, but Scotland is better! And Hogwarts has better teachers and people and a nicer castle!" There was no way of knowing that, since she'd never seen Durmstrang. Still, it wouldn't be as good as Hogwarts.

Oh no, her lunchtime was almost over! She needed to get to Potions! "Much as I'd love to chill with you for longer TorTor, I have to go! Professor Henley can be scary," she explained as she stood up. Oh, she couldn't forget to bring her flowers! They were pretty, even though they were pink. Perhaps she'd give them to Lyra or Lyn or someone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Watching (Closed)   Cloud Watching (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cloud Watching (Closed)
Page 1 of 1