Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Ariel's Blog of Mischief EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Ariel's Blog of Mischief EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Ariel's Blog of Mischief EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Ariel's Blog of Mischief EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Ariel's Blog of Mischief EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Ariel's Blog of Mischief EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Ariel's Blog of Mischief EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Ariel's Blog of Mischief EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Ariel's Blog of Mischief EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Ariel's Blog of Mischief EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Ariel's Blog of Mischief EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Ariel's Blog of Mischief EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Ariel's Blog of Mischief EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Ariel's Blog of Mischief EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Ariel's Blog of Mischief EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Ariel's Blog of Mischief

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
::
Activity:

Ariel's Blog of Mischief Empty
PostSubject: Ariel's Blog of Mischief   Ariel's Blog of Mischief EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:47 pm

Ariel has a sort of diary, though what she posts isn't always about what she's been up to, or how she's feeling. She often writes down her plans. This is a book she keeps with her constantly so she can write down every single one of her pranks whenever she thinks of a new one.

Ariel's Blog of Mischief L
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Blog of Mischief   Ariel's Blog of Mischief EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 3:38 pm

So! I have attended Hogwarts for a while now, and it's been epic thus far! Thus... I like that word. Thus. I shalt start saying thus! Anyway, the reason it's been so epic, is because the castle is huge! Sure, Darcy told me loads about how big it was, but this is ridiculous! It's just amazing! You can think of any plans in the world, and there are so many rooms to hide in, so people can't find you!

I actually found a wall that you simply walk into and stay there. It's not the Room of Requirement, which is a room Darcy told me about, but she won't tell me where I can find it... No worries, I'll figure it out eventually anyway! I have already been through most of the second floor, though I'm pretty sure there are things even I have overlooked. But I still have six years to go. More than that!

Now, I've thought of a couple of pranks that I could try, but I need insiders. I was thinking of setting up a spell around the Slytherin common room entrance, but I don't know the spell yet. Or I know what spell it is, but it'll be a few years before I'll be able to cast it. It's meant to make whoever passes it want to dance around everywhere and hug everyone and give other people compliments. I do look forward to putting this plan to work... But it'll be so long! So I'll have to find something else to preoccupy myself with.

I did think of a few things, and I've been trying to raise the waters to splash people. I got pretty far, but I have to get better if I am to succeed! And I shall! Now, my wishlist. I need to make my wishlist again. My last book... I remember the look on my mother's face as she read through it. It was hilarious! But she took my book away, saying it would be dangerous to do the stuff in my books.

It wasn't dangerous though. It was all good! But I think my mom simply meant they were too dangerous for a seven year old to come up with. I did do most of those pranks. But now that I have magic, I can do even more! And I need to work on my powers to make them more solid and easier to manipulate. And then I can scare people! That'll be hilarious! I can find pictures of evil people and mimic them. I could make my face into that of a dragon! THAT WILL BE AWESOME! I am so going to do that! But to who?

Speaking of who, I have gotten two really good friends here! Blake Ralston and Hunter VanDerberg! They are awesome, even though they are the year older than me. And I've also become friends with the VanDerberg twins and Nina Martin. I've met a couple of others as well, but I don't know them all that well. But I will know them!

Anyway, Blake and Hunter are definitely candidates for my pranks. I will not hesitate to prank them. They'll probably just see the humor in it either way! But I also want to prank random people, so everyone will know that none of them are safe when it comes to my pranks! That is my goal!

Until next time!
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Blog of Mischief   Ariel's Blog of Mischief EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:04 pm

To-Do-Pranks!

1. Buy nasty stuff from apothecary which are at a low price.

2. Try to sneak into Knockturn Alley and find nasty and gooey stuff there too.

3. Make friends with Peeves.

4. Go to Zonko's (possibly try to get a job there, discount would do me well)

5. Find the Room of Requirement

6. Find other secret passageways (I've heard there are several leading to Hogsmeade)

7. Scaring people by jumping out from some awesome place, looking like whatever is a scary ass animal or human or creature.

8. Brewing a potion to make people seem drunk and get them in trou- shit, my mom's coming! I WILL FINISH THIS LATER!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ariel's Blog of Mischief   Ariel's Blog of Mischief Empty

Back to top Go down

Ariel's Blog of Mischief
Page 1 of 1