Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
TERM 7 - Nothing like a fight with a Mudblood - Hallways and Corridors - Hunter, Jack Lambert EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
TERM 7 - Nothing like a fight with a Mudblood - Hallways and Corridors - Hunter, Jack Lambert EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
TERM 7 - Nothing like a fight with a Mudblood - Hallways and Corridors - Hunter, Jack Lambert EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
TERM 7 - Nothing like a fight with a Mudblood - Hallways and Corridors - Hunter, Jack Lambert EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
TERM 7 - Nothing like a fight with a Mudblood - Hallways and Corridors - Hunter, Jack Lambert EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
TERM 7 - Nothing like a fight with a Mudblood - Hallways and Corridors - Hunter, Jack Lambert EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
TERM 7 - Nothing like a fight with a Mudblood - Hallways and Corridors - Hunter, Jack Lambert EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
TERM 7 - Nothing like a fight with a Mudblood - Hallways and Corridors - Hunter, Jack Lambert EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
TERM 7 - Nothing like a fight with a Mudblood - Hallways and Corridors - Hunter, Jack Lambert EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
TERM 7 - Nothing like a fight with a Mudblood - Hallways and Corridors - Hunter, Jack Lambert EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
TERM 7 - Nothing like a fight with a Mudblood - Hallways and Corridors - Hunter, Jack Lambert EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
TERM 7 - Nothing like a fight with a Mudblood - Hallways and Corridors - Hunter, Jack Lambert EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
TERM 7 - Nothing like a fight with a Mudblood - Hallways and Corridors - Hunter, Jack Lambert EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
TERM 7 - Nothing like a fight with a Mudblood - Hallways and Corridors - Hunter, Jack Lambert EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
TERM 7 - Nothing like a fight with a Mudblood - Hallways and Corridors - Hunter, Jack Lambert EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

TERM 7 - Nothing like a fight with a Mudblood - Hallways and Corridors - Hunter, Jack Lambert

Go down 
AuthorMessage

TERM 7 - Nothing like a fight with a Mudblood - Hallways and Corridors - Hunter, Jack Lambert Empty
PostSubject: TERM 7 - Nothing like a fight with a Mudblood - Hallways and Corridors - Hunter, Jack Lambert   TERM 7 - Nothing like a fight with a Mudblood - Hallways and Corridors - Hunter, Jack Lambert EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:36 am

Hunter VanDerberg - First Year
Jack Lambert - First Year

Time: Fall, 2027

Jack was chilling in one of the 5th floor corridors. He really should have been heading to a class, but he did not want to go to it, He preferred acting like he owned the place. he didn't, of course, he wish he did, in fact. But The Dark Lord had the previlage, and everyone of his blood. Not poor young Jack.

He saw a gryffindor 2nd year walking down the corridor, and decided to play one of his first tricks of the year. he pushed himself off the wall, and went to stand in front of the boy, he may have been a bit older, but he did not scare Jack, odds are, Jack knew as much magic as him, thanks to his parents.

"This corridor is closed lion. But i may be persuaded to let you past, 5 galleons" he said in a mock kind voice, holding his hand out.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
::
Activity: Trainee Auror

TERM 7 - Nothing like a fight with a Mudblood - Hallways and Corridors - Hunter, Jack Lambert Empty
PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Nothing like a fight with a Mudblood - Hallways and Corridors - Hunter, Jack Lambert   TERM 7 - Nothing like a fight with a Mudblood - Hallways and Corridors - Hunter, Jack Lambert EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 10:02 pm

Hunter had run all the way up to Gryffindor tower after Potions to grab his transfiguration homework that he'd forgotten, which was unfortunate because he then had to go all the way back down to the middle courtyard for class. And it meant he was running late. Professor Dante wasn't very forgiving when it came to being late to class, and he wasn't a first year anymore so he couldn't use that as an excuse. So as soon as he got ahold of his homework, he took off at a sprint out of the common room.

Deciding to use a not-so-secret passageway to get down to the ground floor more quickly, he ducked through the door that led to the fifth floor corridors. He was actually making pretty good time - he might actually not be late! Well, that was until he nearly ran into a boy who had stepped into the middle of the corridor and cut him off. Hunter slid to a halt just before slamming into the boy.

He almost said sorry for nearly colliding with the boy when theboy spoke up. Five galleons? And he'd called Hunter lion. Really? Was this bloke serious? A look at his robes told Hunter the kid was in Slytherin. He hadn't run into him before, so he must be a first year. "Very funny," Hunter said, raising an eyebrow at the boy. "Clearly you're new if you think anyone is that thick. Now get out of the way, I'm going to be late to class."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Nothing like a fight with a Mudblood - Hallways and Corridors - Hunter, Jack Lambert   TERM 7 - Nothing like a fight with a Mudblood - Hallways and Corridors - Hunter, Jack Lambert EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 9:26 pm

"Clearly you're new if you think anyone is that thick. Now get out of the way, I'm going to be late to class."
Jack had to laugh at that. He was not about to do what anyone told him to do, but a gryffindor? that was laughable

"you think I am just going to step aside a let you pass? That is thicker than if you had just handed over the money. Who do you think you are anyway? I for one, am Jack Lambert. Still want to try and get past me?" the Lambert's weren't all that famous, he knew that, but they were at least a pureblood family, which meant the name carried some weight.

Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Nothing like a fight with a Mudblood - Hallways and Corridors - Hunter, Jack Lambert   TERM 7 - Nothing like a fight with a Mudblood - Hallways and Corridors - Hunter, Jack Lambert EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 9:41 pm

Hunter crossed his arms impatiently, waiting for him to get out of the way like any normal person would. But instead, the boy just laughed. "Something funny?" Hunter asked, his gaze setting into a glare. What the hell was it with the first years this year? Were they all pompous gits that thought they owned the place? Apparently, judging by Hunter's interaction with Ryan and now this one, they were.

Then the stupid first year went into some speech - which sounded like some well-rehearsed bad guy monologue from those muggle movies - and then it was Hunter's turn to laugh. "Who do I think I am? I'm just trying to get to class, like most people. Maybe you should run along and do the same," Hunter added warningly. The kid announced that he was Jack Lambert. Was that supposed to make a difference. "I don't care who you are, I don't have time for this, I need to get to class. Now beat it!" These first years were really getting old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Nothing like a fight with a Mudblood - Hallways and Corridors - Hunter, Jack Lambert   TERM 7 - Nothing like a fight with a Mudblood - Hallways and Corridors - Hunter, Jack Lambert EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 10:09 pm

Jack just shook his head "I do not know who you are, please enlighten me, will you?" It wold be nice to know this kids name, it would add to his bullying tactic. When the gryffindor mentioned class though, Jack rolled his eyes "what are you, a Ravenclaw? Class is for losers. its not like we learn anything interesting in History of Magic anyway." Anything useful about history, he had learned from his parents.

He laughed again "did you just tell me to beat it? You think you scare me? I know spells that would make even your gryffindor-ness cower before me."
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Nothing like a fight with a Mudblood - Hallways and Corridors - Hunter, Jack Lambert   TERM 7 - Nothing like a fight with a Mudblood - Hallways and Corridors - Hunter, Jack Lambert EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 10:24 pm

This kid seriously had then nerve to ask him for his name? "Hunter," he said shortly, not bothering to give the other boy any more than that. "And I'm going to transfiguration, not History of Magic. And you should probably learn now that Dante doesn't appreciate anyone being late to her class." Hunter skipped classes here and there himself, of course, but he wasn't stupid enough to skip all of them. And he knew which professors to avoid messing with pretty well by now. Dante was one of them.

Hunter couldn't help laughing at Jack when the boy started to go on about knowing spells that would make him cower. "Cower before you? Is that another joke, twerp?" What a loser. Hunter really was going to be late, though, if he didn't get going. Doing his best to keep his temper under control, he continued. "Look, I really don't have time for this. Get out of the way," Hunter said, pushing past the boy irritably and continuing on his way to Transfiguration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Nothing like a fight with a Mudblood - Hallways and Corridors - Hunter, Jack Lambert   TERM 7 - Nothing like a fight with a Mudblood - Hallways and Corridors - Hunter, Jack Lambert Empty

Back to top Go down

TERM 7 - Nothing like a fight with a Mudblood - Hallways and Corridors - Hunter, Jack Lambert
Page 1 of 1