Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
 Making Allies (Jack) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
 Making Allies (Jack) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
 Making Allies (Jack) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
 Making Allies (Jack) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
 Making Allies (Jack) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
 Making Allies (Jack) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
 Making Allies (Jack) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
 Making Allies (Jack) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
 Making Allies (Jack) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
 Making Allies (Jack) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
 Making Allies (Jack) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
 Making Allies (Jack) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
 Making Allies (Jack) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
 Making Allies (Jack) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
 Making Allies (Jack) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Making Allies (Jack)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Making Allies (Jack) Empty
PostSubject: Making Allies (Jack)    Making Allies (Jack) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 2:47 am

Persephone sat in the common room for a while reading her book on potions. She wasn't sure where Nessa went off to, but then again that was probably a good thing seeing that she was actually trying to read. She sat in the common room for about an hour before she decided that her book was pretty boring and she didn't know enough Slytherins.

She looked around the room for another first year to try and figure out. When she finally spotted one that looked promising enough she kind of smirked to herself. He didn't look like the kind of person to really make friends. Allies was more like it, and Persephone was like the idea of that already.

Making up her mind once and for all she approached the boy, "Hello, I am Persephone Mason."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Allies (Jack)    Making Allies (Jack) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:29 pm

Jack had been sitting on the edge of the couch arm, leaning back and chewing on an apple. Hogwarts, in his opinion, was a little boring. He had been looking forward to coming here, but now that he was here, he missed home, where he could do whatever he wanted, and not get reprimanded. He missed his firebolt the most. To be able to sore through the clouds...

He then looked up when he noticed a girl standing in front of him. She did not seem so special, just an average 11 year old girl. When she spoke, he took one last bite of his apple, and tossed it into the trash bin.

When she introduced herself, he smirked slightly "And I'm Lambert. Jack, Lambert, is there any reason you interrupted my fantasizing?" He was polite enough though, to offer her his hand. She was a Slytherin after all, so she couldn't be so bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Allies (Jack)    Making Allies (Jack) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:32 am

Persephone's smirk grew even wider when his attitude affirmed that he was pretty much exactly what she thought. She studied him for a moment trying to think of the best response, something that would let him know she wasn't just some random idiot. She shook his hand and then decided how to answer, "There is actually, see I've been trying to find some worth while first years, and I have come to the conclusion that you may be one of those."

Persephone still wasn't exactly sure what she was after, but she just had a gut feeling that it would be to her advantage to talk to Jack now, rather than down the line some.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Allies (Jack)    Making Allies (Jack) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:48 am

He raised an eyebrow at her words "well what a coincidence Mason, I have been looking for some first year Slytherin's that are worth my time, and you may just be a candidate." He was slightly joyed at the way she took his attitude, maybe she really was worth his time.

He doubted he wanted her as a 'close friend', but she would make a great ally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Allies (Jack)    Making Allies (Jack) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 2:06 am

Persephone smirked triumphantly, this was going exactly as she wanted it to, maybe even slightly better. He wasn't exactly friend material, but then again sometimes it was better to just have allies. "I'm glad we see eye to eye then, Lambert."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Allies (Jack)    Making Allies (Jack) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 9:23 pm

he then jumped up and paced around her "We do not see eye to eye.. yet. This is not like hogwarts, there is an entrance fee, a test, you could say. What I'm wondering is, do you have the guts.. to stand at my side" he smirked inwardly, this would be.... entertaining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Allies (Jack)    Making Allies (Jack) EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 12:06 am

Persephone frowned for a moment before remembering to keep her face passive, "What makes you think it shouldn't be the other way around?" She turned so that he was directly in front of her again, she didn't trust leaving her back to him at the moment. While she could understand the need to test people she wasn't sure she liked him implying he was actually better than her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Allies (Jack)    Making Allies (Jack) EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:44 pm

His eyes flashed momentarily with anger. "I am a Lambert, i follow no one but myself" he said, a little tersely. How dare she sugest he follow her. Despite all that, it just went to prove that she was the type of person he would be okay with following him, she had the sort of attitude that he valued most about himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Allies (Jack)    Making Allies (Jack) EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:06 am

Persephone wanted to back away, to back down, but she knew that was not the correct approach with this kid. "I wasn't implying that you should follow me, I want an ally, not a psychotic follower, on the other hand I am not a mindless follower either. " Persephone would never blindly follow anyone, she considered herself much more than some measly foot soldier and she sincerely hoped he would get that into his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Allies (Jack)    Making Allies (Jack) EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:48 pm

He rolled his eyes "Blind followers are useless, with the obvious exception of war, send the blind idiots on a death mission to distract the enemy while you send the smart ones to turn the tide of the war" he shrugged, Allies were useful, but followers were more usefull. He smirked "Followers are technically allies" he winked. She would be a very useful ally
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Allies (Jack)    Making Allies (Jack) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:16 am

Persephone wanted to argue the point that she would not be a follower no matter if the title of  'ally' was thrown in or not. However she felt like that could be dealt with at a later point if need be. But there were morr important things at hand, "So what exactly would being allies entail?" She wanted it all out in the open so he couldn't try and surprise her with something later on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Allies (Jack)    Making Allies (Jack) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 11:55 pm

now he just rolled his eyes "no hidden deals, its very normal, backing each other up, teaming up against other idiots, becoming names to be respected by everyone at Hogwarts. Sound good enough?" He smiled slightly. He was dishing out quite a story, that he knew could become true. She could follow him, or not, it didn't really mater to him, he could always find someone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Allies (Jack)    Making Allies (Jack) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 2:27 pm

Persephone actually let herself smile for a second, "Definitely good enough for me." She stuck her hand out to the boy a grin still firmly in place. She was actually pretty happy with what he said and was a bit excited to see what would come of this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Allies (Jack)    Making Allies (Jack) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 11:16 pm

He eyed her hand for a few seconds, like he was actually considering not shaking it, then smiled and shook it "well, that settles it, you are my new little lap dog, so why don't you come sit on my lap?" he sat down and gestured for her to sit on him, chuckling softly, he was joking of course
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Allies (Jack)    Making Allies (Jack) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:39 am

Persephone then decided she wouldn't be taking the boy in front of her seriously unless it was actually a serious matter. Shaking her head slightly she told him, "I will have to decline for now, thanks." She stood there for a moment before adding, "Well I have to be going to the library now. It was nice talking to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Allies (Jack)    Making Allies (Jack) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:47 am

He rolled his eyes "Library? Really? sure you shouldn't be in Ravenclaw? fine, well, away with you, enjoy studying" he cringed, giving her obvious leave to go. Maybe he would now finally be able to get some shut eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Allies (Jack)    Making Allies (Jack) EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:33 pm

Persephone smiled at him and nodded, "Yeah. See you later." With that she walked out of the common room, and started walking towards the library.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Allies (Jack)    Making Allies (Jack) Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Allies (Jack)
Page 1 of 1