Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
[Professor App] Leah Evans EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
[Professor App] Leah Evans EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
[Professor App] Leah Evans EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
[Professor App] Leah Evans EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
[Professor App] Leah Evans EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
[Professor App] Leah Evans EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
[Professor App] Leah Evans EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
[Professor App] Leah Evans EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
[Professor App] Leah Evans EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
[Professor App] Leah Evans EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
[Professor App] Leah Evans EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
[Professor App] Leah Evans EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
[Professor App] Leah Evans EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
[Professor App] Leah Evans EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
[Professor App] Leah Evans EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

[Professor App] Leah Evans

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Professor App] Leah Evans Empty
PostSubject: [Professor App] Leah Evans   [Professor App] Leah Evans EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:36 am

Your Full Name: Leah Evans

School where you graduated (Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang, ...): American School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry called Bentons

Subject you are applying for: Divination

Why do you want to become a professor? I want to become a professor because I want the experience of being a teacher and I want to inspire students like I was inspired. I want to use my knowledge to help younger people and to teach them what I know.

Why you have chosen this subject? ?: I want to regenerate the subject as it is not thought of very much by the students. I want to make more students take this subject and like the subject more.

Have you applied for any professions yet?: No

Will you be able to post 1 to 2 lessons/month minimum? Yes

Do you have any previous experience in this field? No

Role Playing Example(minimum 350 words ; Describe teaching your first class)

Leah started walking towards the front of her desk as the students started filing into the room, some already with looks of dread about the impending hour. She stood at the front of the desk and waited until the final students took their seats. Then, she began to speak.
“Hello 4th years. I am Professor Evans and I am going to be your Divination teacher for this year. “ she said quite enthusiastically. All she got back were a few hey’s and some groans. So she decided to take a different approach.

“On the look of some of your faces show me that some of you really don’t want to be here and that’s fine but you’re going to miss out on all the fun that’s going to happen. This year we’re going to be reading tea leaves and looking into crystal balls. Also, we might be going to the astronomy tower and studying a bit of astrology but if you don’t want that then you can walk out this door, go back to your common rooms and just laze about all day doing nothing whilst everyone else is having fun”.

After she said that, many perked up with excited looks on their faces whilst others just didn’t want to be the only ones walking out. Hey, its only the first lesson she thought, you can’t win over everyone. Anyway, she continued on with the lesson and started to tell the students the theme of the lesson which was basic astrology. She told the students some facts about astrology which she told them to copy down or listen to very carefully as there would be opportunities at the end to get house points.

“Now the basics are over, we are going to do a little fun activity. You are going to be in groups of 3 and each group has to pick one star sign. After you’ve picked, you need to find your star signs constellation on the map I’m gave to each group. Once you’ve done that, I want you to look in your text books and find 3 facts about that star signs personality. Then, you have to grab a daily prophet and find that star signs horoscope for this week. After you have done all that, you have to rush up to my desk with all your findings and the first group to tell me their findings will get a prize” she spoke while rushing back to sit behind her desk to avoid the rush of children.
She sat down and smiled to herself. This was her dream come true.

Thank you for Applying

Your application has been accepted. You are the new Divination Professor. A private message was sent to you with all the details. Welcome to Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down

[Professor App] Leah Evans
Page 1 of 1