Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Battleplans! [closed] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Battleplans! [closed] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Battleplans! [closed] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Battleplans! [closed] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Battleplans! [closed] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Battleplans! [closed] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Battleplans! [closed] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Battleplans! [closed] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Battleplans! [closed] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Battleplans! [closed] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Battleplans! [closed] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Battleplans! [closed] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Battleplans! [closed] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Battleplans! [closed] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Battleplans! [closed] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Battleplans! [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

Battleplans! [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Battleplans! [closed]   Battleplans! [closed] EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 6:25 pm

After having left Maya, Darcy looked all over the castle for Evan. She went to the clocktower and tried to find him there, then to the stone circle, even walking closer to the forbidden forest than what she really wanted to. And then she had stood outside the Ravenclaw common room, waiting for someone to exit who could tell her if Evan was even in there. She had met one of the nice ravenclaws who had gone to check, and then learned that he wasn't there.

Just as she was about to give up, she almost hit herself in the face. The library. Seriously, why hadn't she thought of the library? Evan loved the library. Or it seemed as if he did. She had seen him there a few times. So she walked there quickly, and looked around. And she then grinned. There he was. She hoped he wasn't too busy though. He might not want to go to Hogsmeade at all today. Maybe he was busy doing homework as well.

She walked over and sat down in front of him, giving him a smile. "Hey Evan," she said happily, "What'cha doing?"

This thread is closed to Evan Williams
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: Battleplans! [closed]   Battleplans! [closed] EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:21 pm

Trying to learn more about the wizarding society, Evan once again decided to visit Hogwarts library. This time he was interested in wizarding military forces. Apparently, wizards didn't have any king of regular army. And history of magical conflicts were really poor and unimpressive: no big operations, armies, battleplans. Just two boring wizarding wars. Against the same guy.

When Evan was about to stand up and get some books on other topics (twenty seven applications of dragon blood seemed interesting), Darcy appeared. He wasn't affected much by her charms anymore when he was expecting to see her, but this surprising appearance caught him off guard. "Oh, hi Darcy," Evan said a bit timidly. "Well, I'm trying to find something on magical war stuff. Like, great warlords and so on. But your history is so poor in this field."

((( OOC: I just couldn't resist the urge to put the word Battleplans in my post. )))
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Battleplans! [closed]   Battleplans! [closed] EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:52 am

Darcy noted his tone, and bit the inside of her lip; she hadn't meant to surprise him. She then shrugged it off and smiled knowingly as he explained what he was doing. "I know, but isn't that a good thing?" she asked amused. "I think you should check out Gellert Grindelwald. I mean, he wasn't ... well he was a warlord, but a pretty moronic and evil one," she said with a shrug. She then remembered why she was even there.

"Uhm, are you really busy with this, by the way?" she asked, looking at him, putting on a face that said 'I've got something good, and you'll want to be in on it'. She hoped this strategy would work. It would suck if he didn't have time for a trip to Hogsmeade. It would be fun to go with Maya and Evan. And also whoever Maya managed to drag with her.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: Battleplans! [closed]   Battleplans! [closed] EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:45 pm

"I know it's actually a good thing, yes. But it's a bit boring. I mean, no fancy reconstruction live action games, for example. Besides, military stuff is so stylish! Especially muggle uniform in Victorian era: so pompous, so awesome!" Evan explained excitedly. He would be glad to be an officer and to lead groups of well-trained wizards into battle. Or even a tactician, he could plan brilliant military operations then, which would be even better. "Hm. I'm not sure if it worth it to check moronic and evil people. Maybe I'll do that when I am completely bored. Or when I need a topic for a History of Magic essay."

"No no no, I'm not busy at all," Evan replied immediately as Darcy asked him. "Twenty seven applications of dragon blood" couldn't compete with company of such a nice girl. "Is there something on your mind? I'm ready to support any of your ideas!" And it was true.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Battleplans! [closed]   Battleplans! [closed] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 4:58 pm

Darcy tilted her head to the side at that. "Fancy reconstruction live action games?" she repeated curiously. What on earth was that? Darcy blinked. "I don't think I've seen them in the pompous state," she said lightly, "Maybe they looked good," she joked. "And that's a good idea," she added at his decision to check out evil people when he was bored.

She grinned at him as he quickly said he wasn't busy. So she straightened up and beamed at him. "Well, I'm going to Hogsmeade today, and I was wondering if you'd join? Maya and some other people are joining as well, and I'd like it if you would come too," she said joyously, just like a good friend would. She then waited for his answer, wondering what he'd say, probably being a bit more nervous about it than what a simple friend would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battleplans! [closed]   Battleplans! [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Battleplans! [closed]
Page 1 of 1