Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A List of Ships So Far! - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A List of Ships So Far! - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A List of Ships So Far! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A List of Ships So Far! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A List of Ships So Far! - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A List of Ships So Far! - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A List of Ships So Far! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A List of Ships So Far! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A List of Ships So Far! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A List of Ships So Far! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A List of Ships So Far! - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A List of Ships So Far! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A List of Ships So Far! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A List of Ships So Far! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A List of Ships So Far! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A List of Ships So Far!

Go down 
+16
Ariadne O'Rieley
Sky
Phineas Button
Blake Ralston
Darcy Wilde
Tessa Di Angelo
Lucy Malfoy
Maya Winchester
Jennifer Moss
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Wade Malfoy
Ella Vega
Hunter VanDerberg
Aoife O'Donnell
Evan Williams
Aylee Walters
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin - Year 4, Madam Puddifoot's Employee

A List of Ships So Far! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A List of Ships So Far!   A List of Ships So Far! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:16 am

LIL SHIGNES
Back to top Go down
Sky
Adult
Sky

PostSubject: Re: A List of Ships So Far!   A List of Ships So Far! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:23 am

I'M UPDATING THIS SHIT

SENTER
SEOIFE
DEVAN
SYDLEE
WAFER
BLUUUUUUUNTER
HUNGANA *COUGHS*
ODDMONA!
MADNE <3
VOLLIE
RYLITA
SINEAD/SERAFINA
LIL SHIGNES
SERAPHINA
HUMPHREY/SINEAD
DALEK (Merely for the name, not exactly for the characters)
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: A List of Ships So Far!   A List of Ships So Far! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 7:14 pm

Valek (Vanessa and Alek)
Vivan (Vanessa and Ivan)
Sevan (Sydney and Evan)
Dakrey (Dakota and Humphrey)
Dinead (Danny and Sinead)
Dannphina (Danny and Seraphina)

Did I miss any, no i dont think so....
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: A List of Ships So Far!   A List of Ships So Far! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm

Hello, my dear LTM'ers. Today I'm going to talk about ships. Last time when I posted in this thread, I listed all possible Seren ships and my approval of them. Today, I'm going to go even further: we need some real shipping, and for that, we need Hunter.

So here is the list of Hunter ships sorted by my approval in the descending order.

Number one. Senter. (Seren - Hunter)
One of the reasons I rate this ship so high is both players and characters. Both Jett and Seren write amazing post, and both their characters are quite well-rounded and deep (especially our today's guest, Hunter.)
Let's talk about motivation of these characters. Hunter could have been captivated by Seren's incredibly good looks, her smarts, and the ability to talk sweetly even having something completely different on her mind. Moreover, Hunter could have started this relationship after another unsuccessful attempt to get together with Aoife. As for Seren's motivations, she could have just done it to piss Aoife off. Moreover, dating a popular and well-known student could have made everyone jealous, not to mention the potential homework help and so on.
As for the future of the ship, it could be great as well. Seren, having little real feelings for Hunter, could cheat left and right with people of better status and looks, still keeping Hunter to herself to piss Aoife even further (although, for this to happen, Aoife should better still love Hunter.) Seren would allow Hunter to cheat as well, just to keep him happier and less sexually frustrated. She wouldn't want him to leave her, so there would be not many scandals about it (unless it's Aoife.) They would have no kids, obviously.
So it's not a sweet ship that is dumbed down to dating and marriage, typical dramas and happy life.
I give this ship 5/5.

Number two. Haoife. (Hunter - Aoife)
Reasons why this ship is so well-rated by me are the same. Great writers, deep characters. The ship itself, however, is quite different. The theme of this ship is accepting people with all their flaws and quirks.
It would have started with the friendship contract and slowly turned into a well-developed relationship. Many obstacles would have arose: sheep obsession, problems with alcohol, Seren. But our heroes would have overcome everything, with lots of misunderstanding, arguments, and Aoife's weird actions.
As for ship's future, I think it would also be interesting. Both characters have a farm background, so buying a farm would be a good option. Hunter could try to keep business more rational, whereas Aoife would give sheep cute weird names, paint them in different colors, and pretest against shaving them (so fluffy!) Such disagreements would result in many arguments, involving dish breaking and furniture damage, followed by a lot of alcohol consumption by Hunter. They could have lots of kids and care about them, in their own, a bit rude and loud way.
5/5, duh!

Number three. Hunriel. (Hunter - Ariel)
I don't know a lot about this ship, to be honest. I just read a couple of threads. But I still have something to say. In my opinion, this works the best as a one-time ship, that lasts in its romantic way no more than a month, or even a week, from its beginning to its end.
This could have started as a spontaneous flash of mutual affection, leading to some hooking up. Later it would have been followed by some feeling of guilt and regret, eye contact avoidance, and things like this. After some time, they both would have been happy and careless pranksters again, but something wouldn't be the same from that moment.
4/5.
As a ship that lasts longer, I don't think it would be that interesting. An couple of ex-pranksters. Good, sweet, and with some lack of depth, if you ask me. They would better stay friends in a long term.
3/5.

Number four. Hugnana. (Hunter - Morgana)
Little is known about this mysterious ship, everyone is talking about. I can't remember many interaction between Hunter and Morgana. There is no good foundation to build any theories, but I will try. Pure speculation this time, my dear LTM'ers. Speculation is, after all, the main weapon of a shipper.
I can't imagine Hunter and Morgana staying together long enough, and I don't even see a good reason for them too hang out together in the first place (except for alcohol and Imperio curse, of course. And, maybe, some kind of a backfired love potion.) Nevertheless, he mysterious Hungana has something that draws attention to it. Isn't this ship representation of a true love: irrational but so alluring?
3.5/5, though.

I hope you like my review, dear LTM'ers. I want to mention, that every sentence is totally subjective, and it's just my own vision of these ships.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: A List of Ships So Far!   A List of Ships So Far! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:20 pm

And sorry, Syd, but the ship name Sevan is already taken. Razz
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: A List of Ships So Far!   A List of Ships So Far! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 6:23 pm

grrrr fine.... Sydvan
Back to top Go down
Mordred Gaunt

Mordred Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Head of Department of Mysteries

PostSubject: Re: A List of Ships So Far!   A List of Ships So Far! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 12:19 am

MY NEW OTP IS £HUNDRED.
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Krupp
Adult
Aleksander Krupp

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Ollivander's Wand Shop Employee

PostSubject: Re: A List of Ships So Far!   A List of Ships So Far! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 3:18 am

Wait. What ? Razz

HOW

HOW DOES THAT EVEN -

NO, I DON'T EVEN WANNA KNOW Razz
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: A List of Ships So Far!   A List of Ships So Far! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 9:36 pm

I like Vanessa and Alek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A List of Ships So Far!   A List of Ships So Far! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A List of Ships So Far!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2