Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Auror

nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) Empty
PostSubject: nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy)   nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 7:42 pm

David had heard word of Hogwarts having a Hogsmeade trip today and had thought it nice to see some old friends that had been younger than him in his old school days, he was really looking forward to hopefully seeing one old girl, Lucy Malfoy. he had had a crush on her for half a year before he graduated and hoped to see her again, now that he had a respectful job, he hoped she would finally notice him.

David made his way to the Three Broomsticks and ordered a Butterbeer for himself. even though he was a vampire, he still loved the taste of this drink. he took his butterbeer and sat in a chair facing the door, waiting, patiently, for someone to show up.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy)   nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 5:11 am

Lucy had chosen to go to Hogsmeade alone since her brother was working and no one else seemed to be on great terms with her. She wandered around the many shops, buying useless items that she would later regret buying, but it killed time and that was exactly what she wanted to do. Being without her family was rough on her. Turning the around the corner, she stopped as she saw the Three Broomsticks sign. By now, it was a familiar sight that she smiled as she realized her brother was working.

Walking towards the familiar shop, Lucy's eyes glanced directly at the tall boy standing behind the counter, grabbing a few orders to get to custumers' tables. With a grin, she approached him and took one of the plates off his hands. "I'll help." she glanced at the owner, who after endless visits had grown to like Lucy. Following Ryland, she placed the food on the table and smiled at the family she was serving for a second before she walked away behind Ryland. "Do I get a free drink?" she asked playfully. The owner laughed and threw Ryland a cup which he catched easily due to his werewolf senses. She waited patiently as the curly haired boy served her drink as she looked around to see if she saw any familiar faces.

OOC: Please remember I have permission to godmod Jay here Razz
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy)   nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 3:50 pm

David smiled when he saw Lucy walk into the three broomsticks, just as he had hoped. he watched her serve a family and get a butterbeer. When she looked his way he grinned and waved her over.
"Long time no see, hows year 6 treating you?" he asked her when she came over. He took a long sip of his butterbeer, trying to control the sudden burn in his throat.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy)   nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:21 am

And there was David Shuter. The arrogant boy she'd met during school, a long time ago, before he graduated. Smiling, she waved goodbye to her brother and walked towards him. "David, hey." She greeted him with a smile. "It's not bad at all. I like it." She took a seat across from him, crossing her legs as she placed her hands on the table. "But how's the Ministry? I heard you got in as an Auror." She couldn't help it; she was jealous. Being an Auror was her dream job and here was David taking all the Auror glory.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy)   nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:28 am

David smiled "that is good, the Ministry is pretty good, being an Auror is the best, too much paper work in my opinion, but worth it. It keeps me on my toes at least, and there is no homework" he chuckled, taking another sip from his butterbeer. "you still on the Quidditch team, you used to be one hell of a seeker?" In truth, he missed Quidditch, the rush he got flying in the air, the joy when he won a game. his firebolt was sitting in his closet, un-used for months
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy)   nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:42 am

She grasped the butterbeer in her hands, raising an eyebrow. "One hell of a Seeker? Is that a compliment, Shuter?" She had no idea why she was saying, or asking, that. But there was a little part inside of her that told her it was jealousy. She was being immature. "But yes, I am still on the team." She offered him a smile.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy)   nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:54 am

he laughed "I guess you could call it so, but i could still kick your ass any day, I'm sure you would find some..advantages.. i did not have before. I could always kick your ass at chasing so we don't need to go there" he smiled "that is good, Slytherin needs a good Quidditch player, even though I am no longer on Gryffindor's team, I'm sure they still kick your sorry butts" he winked, chuckling. he took a longer sip of his butterbeer, his throat killing him. he really should have fed before coming here. "what do you aspire to be when you leave Hogwarts, Miss Malfoy?" he asked, smirking
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy)   nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:47 am

Lucy wasn't sure whether to be offended, disgusted, or impressed. "Excuse you? I got in when I was a first year!" she replied, her ego already getting in the way. What was it about David Shuter bringing the worst in her out to the surface? "You have to accept that someone can be equally great as you, or even better." she spat lightly. Then, changing the subject to answer his question, she replied, "I'm trying to go after an Auror position....but we'll see."
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy)   nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 2:48 am

he couldn't help but laugh "first year, you did earn that poitions, but Seekers have to be small, and fast, its rare a 2nd year gets chosen as a Chaser though." when she said he had to accept people were as good as him, or better "oh, I don't presume i'm the best, I just Presume i'm better than you" he teased.

he had to grin when she said she aspired to be an Auror "well then, Miss Malfoy, I happen to know the perfect Auror to learn under.. me." he was one of the only Aurors at the moment, so she wouldn't have much of a choice anyway.

Last edited by David Shuter on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy)   nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:07 am

Raising an eyebrow, she replied, "I don't have a choice? You're wrong, David. I know other Aurors. And they're older and much more experienced than you. In every way." She was getting a bit annoyed by his attitute, but if it gave her something to do...what was wrong with that?
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy)   nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:13 am

he laughed "I do not deny that, but I have a feeling the head Auror will assign you to me, since I know you, I know how best to train you, every man, or woman, is different, and thus needs to be trained different, why, mine included a lot of mock kidnapping, where i had to rely on others to help, when you may be the opposite, you may be the one helping" she had to see his knowledge in that. he finished his butterbeer. he just pretty much admitted his deepest secret, his lack for trust in others to save him. he also was very afraid of being in ciutations where he was powerless, or he was, until he passed training.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy)   nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:19 am

"Andrew Greco knows me." Lucy replied, rather cooly and unemotional. She was back to her normal self. "And I wouldn't be the one helping, I'd be the one ripping your head off." Her butterbeer having been forgotten, Lucy took a quick sip of it.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy)   nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 7:29 pm

he rolled his eyes. This was the Lucy he remembered "you'd have a good trouble trying to rip off my head, Vampires a quite hard to behead, or kill for that mater" he sighed, he had not quite meant to break it to her he had been changed that way. "yes, I was cornered by a Vampire, this summer, my first mission as a full blown Auror, I barely made it out with my life, but not with my humanity.."
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy)   nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:13 pm

Lucy's eyes widened. She wasn't sure if she was supposed to be disgusted, or is she should run away or if she should be nice to him for losing what kept him human. In a twisted way, David had been stripped of his humanity the same way Ryland had been stripped of his. Looking away to glance at her brother, she said, "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy)   nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:32 am

he nodded, her sympathy was..bittersweet. that was the first time she had truly been nice to him, but he would rather her not have to give it to him. "thank you." he said quietly, finishing his butterbeer with one final gulp. "still think you could beat me in Quidditch?' he asked, with a small smile, he wanted to break the tension and silence with some normality
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy)   nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:27 am

Lucy let herself smile for a little, "You might be a vampire now, but you're too big to be a seeker." she said, finishing her drink and turning back to David. "So, how's your life? All aspects."
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy)   nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:52 am

David smirked "well.. you may not wrong.. But odds are you are more attracted to me now" he chuckled, twirling his empty bottle on the table "well, aside from the fact i am screwed for a life of misery, Its going okay. got the dream job, dream home, now all i need is the dream girl, and then i would be perfectly happy"
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy)   nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:35 am

Lucy rolled her eyes, "Right. Because I'm one of the girls that care about appearance more than anything else." she said, recalling her long time crush on James Riddle. A crush that was now almost non-existent. Lucy listened as he said something about a dream job, a dream home, and a dream girl. It was already stated, even from the time they met, that Lucy would never be that girl for him. It wasn't that she didn't find him attractive. David was one of the most good-looking people she'd met, but he wasn't her type. "Well, how about someone your age? Any coworkers?" she offered a smile and leaned back on the chair.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy)   nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:14 am

he rolled his eyes "I never said that." But chuckled, leaning back in his own seat. "hmm, the only coworkers I associate with are males. Not really by choice, but it just works out that way. and even I did. The vampire thing sort of puts them off. Although there is a new recruit coming in next week, that I'm supposed to train, and she is a girl.. but obviously, I can not show romantic interest in her." he shrugged and ordered another round of butterbeers for the two of them, then said 'how about you? snag any good guys lately?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy)   nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy) Empty

Back to top Go down

nothing like a butterbeer. (Closed to Lucy Malfoy)
Page 1 of 1