Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters Empty
PostSubject: TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters   TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:46 pm

Hunter VanDerberg - First Year
Aoife O'Donnell - First Year
Willow Meana - First Year
Kynan Walters - Third Year
Aylee Walters - Fifth Year

Time: Winter, 2026-2027

Next Thread: Mission Accomplished [Dark Plot]

Well, this should be fun.

Kynan was grinning to himself as he looked around, trying to spot Aoife O'Donnell and her friends. After leaving the Whomping Willow, he had headed straight to the school library and had managed to track down Aylee there. He had told his sister about the 'sneaking out' mission. Of course, Aylee highly disapproved and was probably upset that their family trip was ruined. But he had promised her a new book so it probably wouldn't end so badly. If there was anything he knew, it was that Aylee would do almost anything for a new book. Kynan rubbed his hands together- it was freezing. The sun was shining and there weren't much clouds in the sky, but since Christmas was approaching, every day was colder than the last. It should start snowing soon. He was wearing his jeans, multiple undershirts, a jumper, a jacket and a scarf which were really warm but unfortunately he was still cold. Agh.

They stood a few metres away from the school's Entrance Gates, where a line of students were being checked for permission forms by the school caretaker. Aylee was planning to sneak them past the caretakers. His sister was 50% confident of the plan, just as Kynan was. Apparently, Aylee had worked out a master-mind plan, and Kynan was a bit unsure of how it would work. He hoped it did. Aylee's plans usually worked, and sometimes they didn't so it should be interesting.

"If we get caught, I'm blaming you," Aylee grumbled under her breath. Kynan nudged his sister's shoulder with his elbow playfully and then looked around.

"Oh, I think that's her!" he exclaimed, and started waving towards the approaching figures of Aoife and her friends.

This thread is closed to Aylee Walters, Aoife O'Donnell, Hunter VanDerberg and Willow Meana.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters Empty
PostSubject: Re: TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters   TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:58 pm

THIS WAS GOING TO BE SO EXCITING AND FUN!

Aoife was ready, whatever Kynan's plan was. She was all wrapped up in a Christmas jumper and a big heavy coat and some jeans. She had a backpack, some sweets, some money, a small Hufflepuff and a fellow Gryffindor. When she saw Aylee and Kynan, she ran towards them, almost forgetting about Hunter and Willow.

"I'm ready!" Aoife beamed. "So what's your plan?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters   TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 7:15 pm

Naturally, Hunter had been absolutely ecstatic when he'd received Aoife's note. He had NO idea how she was planning to get into Hogsmeade, but considering that it was Aoife, he didn't doubt that she had some crazy idea. Maybe she planned on turning them all into sheep or something so they could inconspicuously escape the grounds - or maybe not. He'd never seen a sheep at Hogwarts, so that wouldn't exactly be inconspicuous, would it? Either way, it was worth at least going with her to see what she had in mind.

Hunter liked the cold, so he didn't dress quite as warmly as most people would. He dawned a pair of jeans, a few undershirts and a flannel jacket before eagerly making his way to meet Aoife in the common room. They'd left, picking up Willow along the way, and headed down toward the entrance gates. Hunter was still going over the escape plan possibilities in his mind when Aoife took off across the grounds. He saw that she was heading for Kynan Walters, an older Gryffindor boy, and the Ravenclaw girl from Defense Against the Dark Arts.

"Come on," he said excitedly to Willow, breaking into a jog to join Aoife and the others. He neared them quickly, and listened to Aoife greet them. The presence of the older Ravenclaw girl made him feel like the trip would probably be a success - after all, Ravenclaws were supposed to be really smart, right? "Hi Kynan," he said as he reached them. a grin on his face. He'd never spoken to the boy, but Hunter knew his name. He couldn't remember the girl's name, so he just gave her a smile in greeting. He waited impatiently for the Kynan to answer Aoife, eager to hear the plan himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters   TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:46 am

Willow nodded to Hunter and Aoife but otherwise stayed quiet. Going to see Hogsmeade was so exciting but she was very worried about getting caught. She almost didn't go! The last thing she wanted was to get in trouble. At the same time... the last she wanted to do was upset her friends. Would they have given up on her as a friend if she hadn't gone? She didn't want to take that chance.

Quickly and quietly she followed after Hunter and Aoife keeping her head down to avoid any notice. They had older students to help them sneak out so maybe they'd be able to make it all right after all.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters   TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 7:03 pm

"Hey Aoife!" Aylee smiled at the excited girl. The smile hid her nervousness a bit, her stomach felt horrible. What if they got caught? Would they be in trouble? She was counting on Kynan to make up the best excuse for that, since her brother was a good liar. But who knew what would happen if they go caught? Would they lose points? Get detention? Be expelled? She folded her arms neatly and tightly, as if she was protecting herself from the cold. Soon enough, a young Gryffindor and a small Hufflepuff joined them. "Hello," she greeted the ones that she was going to be sneaking out, as she also heard Kynan greet the three brightly. Why did she ever agree to this?

Kynan had promised her new books.

Okay. "I'm Aylee," she told the Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. "My brother here-" she jabbed Kynan with her elbow, softly. "Is the git who arranged this... outing. Apparently, I'm here because I have brains. Something that Kynan doesn't have." Then she shook her head. "Well, anyway. We're sneaking you out so you get to see Hogmseade. Don't get used to it. This is the first time I'll do this and it will certainly be the last..." she shot a glare at Kynan who was standing there quietly. Then she slowly took out her wand. "This is extremely dangerous, and I have to perform a really difficult spell which I doubt will work." She pointed towards the entrance gates.

"See that caretaker?" Aylee asked. "He's checking that everyone has their permission forms and is good to go for Hogsmeade. What we need to do is sneak you past the caretaker. My idea is to make you guys invisible. This is a really hard spell so I might not be able to cast it fully. All you have to do is stay to the side, walk slowly and not bump into anyone. If you guys are seen or anything, Kynan will create a diversion. We have enough prank stuff to do such things..." And she was not proud of it. "Got it? Any questions?" She raised her eyebrows to see if they had any more inquiries before they took the plan into action.

"If not, just step forward so I can turn you into chameleons," she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters   TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 7:12 pm

Willow shook her head when the older Ravenclaw asked if they had any questions. She lined up with Aoife and Hunter keeping herself hunched low and even ducking her head down. She really didn't want to be caught... maybe this wasn't such a good idea. But a chance to see a real wizarding village that was wizarding only... it was like a dream. She'd have to wait years to see it otherwise. This was a chance in a lifetime not to mention butterbeer and all the candy shops... worth it!

She sighed keeping herself low and wrapping her cloak around her for warmth. Her stomach was in knots and felt as if it was encased in ice. Was it really worth it?
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters   TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 7:54 pm

So the two older students - Aylee and Kynan - were siblings. And from the sound of it, Aylee wasn't all that thrilled about this plan. She, too, seemed to know Aoife. Hunter was quickly discovering that everyone knew Aoife. He listened curiously as she explained what they were going to do. Okay, apparently she was going to make them invisible by turning them into chameleons... whatever that meant. He was ninety percent sure that she didn't mean she was turning them into real chameleons, which was good. But Aylee didn't seem sure that she'd be able to do it properly, so that might not be so good.

Hunter was too excited about seeing Hogsmeade to care. So rather than asking what Aylee meant, he shrugged and stepped forward without a second thought so that the older girl could work her magic. "Sounds like a plan to me." One glance at Willow told Hunter that his friend was nervous - she was already trying to hide, as though they'd get in trouble for simply talking on the grounds. He offered her a smile and put a hand on her arm, hoping to steady her. "Don't worry, Willow," he whispered to her. "It will be fun, you'll see. And I'm sure Aylee knows what she's doing."
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters   TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:34 pm

YAY INVISIBILITY SHE WAS LIKE A SUPERHERO.

Aoife was so excited! Seeing Willow looked scared, she smiled at her friend. Hunter had it. He was just too good and nice and perfect. It was weird. But perfect. She stepped forward quickly, ready for the magic invisible-thing to happen. YAY!
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters   TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:41 pm

The little Hufflepuff looked really scared. So Aylee wasn't the only one. She tried flashing the girl an encouraging smile, but the Gryffindor was whispering some soothing words to the girl. She turned to Aoife and held out her wand at the girl. Quickly, she tapped Aoife softly with her wand while muttering the incantation to the Disillusionment Charm. Aylee did the same thing to Hunter and Willow, concentrating hard. She waited for the charms to work, put her wand back in her jacket's pocket and then turned to Kynan. "Do not look suspicious. And help me out," she whispered to her brother. "Okay, calm down," Kynan grinned easily. How was it so easy for her brother to lie? Aylee took her brother's hand in hers.

After that, she nodded at the three students, which she could barely see, and nodded towards the gates. A signal. Then she was walking towards the caretaker with her brother. "Forms?" he asked. Aylee nodded and showed the caretaker their permission forms as Kynan pretended to take in the view of the gates.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters   TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:40 am

Hunter's eyes widened as Aylee made tapped Aoife with her wand and made her invisible - well, sort of invisible. She was still there, but no matter which way he looked at her, she was the same color as whatever was behind her. Chameleon, Hunter remembered. So that's what she meant. "That's too cool," he said to Aoife. "I can hardly see you!"

This plan was going to work. Hunter had no doubts now as Aylee turned toward him. "I'm Hunter, by the way," he said to her as she prepared to use the same spell on him, since he'd forgotten to introduce himself earlier. He grinned as she turned him invisible, too. He held out his hands and looked down at them, amazed at the way that they blended in with the snow. Once Aylee had disguised Willow, she signaled for them to move on and then went with Kynan to join the other students in line.

"Ready?" he said to Willow and Aoife before following Aylee's directions and heading toward the gate himself. It was almost agony to walk so slowly, but the older girl had given them pretty specific directions. As he neared the mass of students, he slowed even more and tried to stay as far over as he could so as not to accidentally hit into anyone when they passed. He hesitated and glanced behind him to be sure the others were close by.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters   TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 7:13 pm

YAY IT HAD WORKED AYLEE WAS THE BEST EVER.

Now she could go to Hogsmeade! And stuff herself with ice-cream until she BURST! All because Aylee was totally and utterly BRILLIANT! There was no way this plan couldn't work. BECAUSE SHE WAS INVISIBLE! That wasn't even POSSIBLE! BUT IT WAS!

Aoife skipped along next to Hunter happily, trying desperately not to walk too fast, since she knew they needed to be all discrete. DiscreteAoife. Definitely. OOH THIS WAS SO EXCITING AND SHE COULDN'T WAIT!
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters   TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 7:05 pm

His sister's spellwork never ceased to amaze him. Kynan couldn't stop staring as the three students disappeared in front of him. They didn't exactly disappear but it was hard to see them unless you were looking. As he and Aylee walked towards the Entrance Gates, he kept looking around and pretending to look at the gates when he was really looking out for Aoife, Hunter and Willow. He couldn't see them at all. That was both a good thing and a bad thing really, but he didn't question it. Soon enough, Kynan and Aylee were out of the school grounds and on the path to Hogsmeade. The plan worked! I think? Where are they? Aylee was about to stop and look around for the three but Kynan nudged her on. It would be too near the Entrance Gates. So they kept walking for a bit. He was already planning on their trip to the ice cream shop, what flavours he would be taking in his cup. It would be his first time to Hogsmeade, too, so he was almost skipping with joy.

They chatted for a bit until they stopped mid-path and looked around. "Aoife? Hunter? Willow?" Kynan asked loudly, as if they were talking about the three students. Other kids about his age or older were walking on the path so it wouldn't be a good idea to walk around asking for the names of three first years. Too suspicious. And Kynan was an expert in these things. His sister Aylee couldn't help glancing around, either, trying to spot the little trio.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters   TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 9:41 pm

"Come on," Hunter whispered as they neared the gate. There were people everywhere - it would be a tight squeeze to slip through. If they weren't first years, they would never be able to pull it off. Aoife was small enough that she might have been able to pull it off even if she wasn't invisible. Taking a breath, Hunter proceeded forward cautiously. He turned sideways so that he was flush against the fence and sidestepped carefully along it. It was a strange sensation - he didn't feel invisible, but one look down told him he was.

Finally, after moving agonizingly slow past the caretaker, he emerged onto the road that lead away from the castle. He waited for Aoife and Willow to catch up - even he had to strain his eyes to catch sight of them. For a moment, he was afraid he wouldn't be able to find them again, but luckily that wasn't the case. He grabbed onto the sleeve of Aoife's coat before continuing down the road, hoping that she'd do the same to Willow. They'd never find each other again if they got separated.

It didn't take too long to locate Aylee and Kynan among the students, and Hunter followed silently near them until the pair stopped. Kynan said their names loudly, and Hunter took that as their cue. He neared the edge of the path and kicked lightly at Kynan's shoe to make their presence known. Still, he stayed silent to be sure that he wouldn't give them away.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters   TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 11:05 pm

Aoife was slightly lost until Hunter grabbed her sleeve. She had lost sight of Aylee, Kynan and her friends but it was okay now because of Hunter, who she could now see directly in front of her. Behind, she could just make out Willow so grabbed the girl's sleeve as Hunter had done to her, so at least they wouldn't lose each other. She had started to feel butterflies in her stomach, suddenly remembering how this feat was against the rules. It was that small motivation that kept her going. Ice-cream, ice-cream, ice-cream!

It seemed as though Hunter had responded to Kynan's cue by kicking him, so she just followed silently. Hopefully they'd get there soon and she'd be able to breathe again. Being in the huge crowd was horrible and she felt claustrophobic.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters   TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:49 pm

The two siblings continued chatting. Suddenly, Kynan gave a tiny nod. "We should get going," he told Aylee, smiling brightly and talking cheerfully. Somehow, the three students had managed to tell Kynan that they were near them. So their escape plan had worked. She shrugged and grabbed his brother's arm before they started walking on the path to Hogsmeade, slowly. They didn't need to lose the little first years now. Kynan continued talking to Aylee, but a bit loudly so that Hunter, Aoife and Willow couldn't get lost. They could follow his voice if they got lost. It seemed like her brother was getting better at lying and sneaking around than ever.

Soon enough, they reached a place when the crowd started thinning out because students were separating to go into the many shops of Hogsmeade. They arrived. "Can we go into an empty alley or something?" Kynan muttered suddenly. Aylee nodded and pulled her brother into a deserted street, one which you wouldn't take note of unless you were looking for it. "Okay, Hunter, Aoife and Willow," Kynan grinned, talking to nobody in particular. "Mission accomplished!" "Who are you talking to?" Aylee asked, frowning. Kynan then pointed in front of them and strained his eyes. "They're right here. You can take off the spell."

Aylee couldn't see them well but she just took out her wand and pointed it towards where Kynan had showed her. Quietly, she muttered the counter-spell and waited for Hunter, Aoife and Willow to appear again. When they did, Kynan said, "Ice cream shop?" and grinned. Aylee smiled weakly and muttered, "Come on, then." And led them out of the alley and into the streets of Hogsmeade. "Act like you belong here. If anyone asks, you are really short third years," Kynan muttered to the three little students before following his sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters   TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters Empty

Back to top Go down

TERM SIX - Sneaking Out - Entrance Gate - Aoife O'Donnell, Willow Meana, Hunter VanDerberg, Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters
Page 1 of 1