Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne] Empty
PostSubject: Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne]   Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne] EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:13 am

Lucy was tired, that was for sure, but she still had to wait for Ryland's shift to end. She wondered how it was that he never had to wait for her. Still, she made her way to the Three Broomsticks like she did on most days and when she entered, she grinned at the boy with messy-hair and green eyes.

Taking a seat near the entrance, she waited for her own brother to come wait on her table. Surely, he'd do it. He always did. Taking a textbook and two notebooks out of her bag, she began to glance through her past notes and deciding what it was she should copy off Ryland's. Her brother's handwriting was hard to read, it was sloppy and in black ink, so she did her best at trying to decipher his hieroglyphs.

It was when the door to the Inn opened, sending her notes out into individual pieces with the gust of cold wind, that Lucy looked up only to see a familiar face that she greatly missed.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne]   Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne] EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:26 am

Elita walked down the street in Hogsmeade. The winter wind chilled her face and caused it to glow a bright red. In front of her, she held out a list, this was the first time she had ever been to Hogsmeade so she used an old list Ella had given her of everywhere she should visit. At the top of that list was the Three Broomsticks Inn, she'd heard they had fantastic butterbeer.

As she stepped inside,the door flying out of her hand from the wind, she inhaled a sweet savory smell and immediantly felt warm. Looking over to the tables to find a place to sit, she saw an old friend. Lucy. Lucy had been Ella's first friend and she was there when Papa died and Ella needed to get me into Hogwarts. What other place was safe for a nine year old witch who was on track to be great? Lucy welcomed her to Hogwarts and she was always there when she needed her. However, within the last two years, right before the attack, they had stopped talking.

Smiling, Elita walked over to the table where it looked like Lucy may have been studying and sat down. "Hi Lucy, how have you been?" the young girl inquired removing her mittens and hood.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne]   Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne] EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:48 am

Lucy smiled as she saw Elita. It had been a long, long time since they last saw each other this way. Fighting tears from her eyes, Lucy gathered her notes and placed them inside her textbook. Looking at Elita, she reached out to the other side of the table and wrapped her arms around the young girl. Despite everything that had happened, Ella and Elita had always been a part of Lucy's family.

"I've been fine." she said as she let go, a bit embarrassed from her display of emotion. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne]   Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne] EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:58 am

Elita was taken aback as Lucy reached over and hugged her with teary eyes. The girls had been through a lot together, she considered Lucy more of her bigger sister than Ella was, even though she hadn't known Lucy as long as Ella had.

As Lucy answered her question and asked her the same, she responded, "I've been better when I was like...eight. Each day I get stronger though and before long, all of these past few years will just be bad memories, emotional scars." Elita smiled. "Did I interrupt your studying?" she frowned.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne]   Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne] EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:21 am

Lucy smiled back. "No, actually I was just copying Ryland's notes." she held up the messy papers. "He's not very good at taking them though." Lucy's handwriting was better and neater than her brother's so she had a hard time trying to decipher what he had written.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne]   Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne] EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 5:05 am

(Don't mind me...Just doing my job.)

Ryland smiled as he saw his sister walk in, and before he knew it, Elita had joined her. Grabbing a small notepad he walked up to them. "Hey." He greeted them with a smile. "I didn't know you'd be coming with her?" he looked at Elita. "What are you going to get? It's on the house." he addressed both of them.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne]   Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne] EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:44 pm

Elita giggled a little as Lucy explained that she was just copying some notes from Ryland even though Ryland wasn't very good at taking them. Ryland walked up to the table, casually explaining it's his job and that their orders were on the house. Smiling Elita responded, "I didn't know I'd run into either of you here. This is my first time to Hogsmeade and a couple of years ago Ella made me a list of where to visit, and this place is on top. I'll have a Butterbeer." she smiled feeling quite proud of herself for finally leaving the gates of the castle.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne]   Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne] EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:58 pm

"A butterbeer it is." Ryland smiled, taking note of his own school work lying out on the table. Lucy had probably taken them to copy; she hadn't done much in class recently as she was always thinking about other things. He waited for his sister to order something.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne]   Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne] EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:56 am

Lucy smiled at her brother. "I'll take whatever you want to get me." Then, she turned to Elita. "What's next on your list?"

(Sorry for short post. I warned Jahs about it Razz)
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne]   Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne] EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 1:26 am

Ryland smiled, "I'll get you dirty dishwater, then." He joked before heading off to gather their drinks. He poured some butterbeer in their regular glasses, for both of them, and headed back to hand them to the girls. He caught sight of a new customer, so he quickly said a small goodbye to Lucy and attended the man who had just arrived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne]   Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne] Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Friendships [Closed to Elita Fontayne]
Page 1 of 1