Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A Casual Day Out EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A Casual Day Out EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A Casual Day Out EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A Casual Day Out EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A Casual Day Out EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A Casual Day Out EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A Casual Day Out EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A Casual Day Out EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A Casual Day Out EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A Casual Day Out EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A Casual Day Out EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A Casual Day Out EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A Casual Day Out EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A Casual Day Out EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A Casual Day Out EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A Casual Day Out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Divinations professor

A Casual Day Out Empty
PostSubject: A Casual Day Out   A Casual Day Out EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:49 am

With all that Elita had been through lately, it'd left her terrified to leave any indoor settings. However, despite her fears, it was a nice, cold day outside. The snow was falling lightly and caused the ground to turn white. The beginning of winter, her favourite time of year.

She put on her Slytherin uniform and robes. She tied up her long curly hair and put a touch of eyeliner, mascara and blush on. She'd had no one to impress but she liked to look decent nowadays. As she tied a green and silver ribbon in her hair, she caught her reflection in the mirror. She looked different than she did a few days ago. Her colour was back and she looked well rested. Smiling, she felt that she could become a new person now that Ella was gone, it seemed harsh but true. She was becoming her sister.

Grabbing her broomstick, the one she'd neglected the past few years, she scurried up the stairs into the Entrance Hall and out the doors. She walked down the pathway until she came to a familiar place. The Quidditch Pitch. It seemed like forever since she'd been there, she was a part of the Quidditch Team, the smallest member actually, and they'd never really had a chance to practise.

As she walked to the center of the pitch, she swung her leg over the broomstick and pushed off the ground. As she rose into the air and begn zipping around, she felt the wind in her face. For the first time in years she felt safe. She felt invincible. She felt free. She WAS free. She laughed at the thought of freedom and dove through the hoops on either ends of the fields before she heard a voice.

This thread is open to Grace Eversteen.
Back to top Go down

A Casual Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Casual Day Out   A Casual Day Out EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:40 am

Grace woke early that morning, it was a beautiful day and she was eager to get onto her broomstick to see the grounds after a fresh snowfall. She made her bed with a flick of her wand and then dressed in simple but warm robes, black with a hint of pink. She braided her long brown hair before tying it back into a bun. She then adorned herself with a knitted pink hat, scarf and finger-less gloves, on a day like today flying would be rather cold.

She was smiling as she headed out onto the grounds. As soon as she was out the main doors she pulled out her wand and gave it a wave. "Accio broomstick." She said simply. Within moments her broom, that she was borrowing from the school, was in her hands. She decided to start her flight with a warm up lap around the Quidditch pitch. To her surprise she had been beaten there by a Slytherin student who was flying about rather skillfully.

Grace clapped happily, impressed with the students' flying. The way she looked on a broom reminded Grace of herself. She always felt so free and at ease on her broomstick. "Splendid! Splendid! Please come down here!" She called to the Slytherin student.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

A Casual Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Casual Day Out   A Casual Day Out EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:03 pm

Elita thought to herself for a minute as the woman complimented her. She wondered what she'd just gotten herself into. Suddenly, she flew through the hoop one last time and spiraled down until she flew parallel to the ground. Standing up on her broom, she took a little jump off and came to a stop into front of what looked like a new professor. "Accio broom!" she said cheerfully.

"Yes ma'am?" she inquired studying the woman. The woman seemed impressed with her flying and she carried a broomstick in her hands. She recognised it as a school broom, as that's what she used as well. She'd heard there was a new flying professor, maybe this was the one.
Back to top Go down

A Casual Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Casual Day Out   A Casual Day Out EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:52 am

Grace crossed her arms casually and smiled. "You seem to have great skill on a broomstick. I am Professor Grace Eversteen, head of Hufflepuff house and professor of flying." She introduced herself to the Slytherin student kindly and then paused thoughtfully. This student was definitely in her later years at Hogwarts, perhaps she needed a job as a professor's assistant? She smiled as she thought to herself.

"Tell me, what is your name? What year are you in?" She pursed her lips, tapping a finger on her chin in thought.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

A Casual Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Casual Day Out   A Casual Day Out EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 6:01 pm

Elita beamed as the new Head of Hufflepuff House and flying professor complimented her on her flying. "Thank you Professor Eversteen." As the professor continued talking, Elita replied cautiously, "Elita Fontayne-Vega and fourth year." She never knew when to trust people anymore, even if this women did seem nice. She wondered what this woman needed this particular information for.

She always tried to teach herself not top be curious because people are odd, but she could almost read this women. However, this was the second person she had trouble reading. She waited patiently as the woman began to speak.
Back to top Go down

A Casual Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Casual Day Out   A Casual Day Out EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:41 am

Grace smiled and nodded after a moment. "It's nice to meet you Elita. Tell me, to you have any interest in becoming a teracher's aid? I could use a capable assistant with my class." She paused for a moment, pursing her lips in thought. "How's your wand work?" She asked after a few moments. "To avoid accidents you'll need to be able to cast Arresto Momentum to be able to slow down an out of control or falling student."
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

A Casual Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Casual Day Out   A Casual Day Out EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:50 pm

"I've never thought about that, though I'd love to help. It sounds intriguing." Elita smiled shyly as she thought about what the professor said next. How was she with her wand work. She had always been both strong and weak in wand work. In Charms, she'd have problems with worrying about being so young that it caused her spells to mess up, however, after retrying, she usually had the best wand work in the class.

Finally, she just shrugged, "I'm not sure about my wand work, Professor." She decided to wait to see what the professor would say next.
Back to top Go down

A Casual Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Casual Day Out   A Casual Day Out EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:32 pm

Grace smiled and laughed a little. "Well lets find out then shall we?" She mounted her own broom. "All right Elita, when I take off and begin heading across the pitch I want you to cast Arresto Momentum on me, if done correctly it should slow down the broom and I."

Grace removed her wand and showed Elita the movements to make to cast the spell before mounting her broom, kicking of elegantly and starting to zoom across the pitch. It was clear, even on a school broom, that Grace was a superior flyer. She was fast and graceful and had excellent balance. Naturally, she was used to riding firebolts from her days as a professional quidditch player.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

A Casual Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Casual Day Out   A Casual Day Out EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:25 pm

Elita hesitated, worried she may not pass the requirements. However, as the professor showed her how to cast the spell, she moved her wand and practised alongside her. Not long after, she mounted her broom and took off. Elita watched as she gracefully floated around the pitch, silently hoping her wand work would work today.

After a couple of minutes of watching the professor fly, Elita gripped her wand firmly. Pointing and waving the wand in the professors direction like she was showed, she confidentally shouted, "Arresto Momentum!" She waited to see whether or not the spell had worked.
Back to top Go down

A Casual Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Casual Day Out   A Casual Day Out EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:44 am

Grace smiled as her broom slowed. She waved her own wand "Finite Incantatum", her broom sped up to Elita and there she landed gracefully. "Well done Elita, you've passed and if you wish the job I will welcome you as my assistant."
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

A Casual Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Casual Day Out   A Casual Day Out EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:11 pm

Elita hid a huge grin that appeared over her face as the professor's broom slowed. This was the first time her spell worked on the first time. Feeling overjoyed, she replied with a quick, "Sure Professor. I'd be more than glad to help you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Casual Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Casual Day Out   A Casual Day Out Empty

Back to top Go down

A Casual Day Out
Page 1 of 1