Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Does It Count As A Date? Not Yet.  [Evan] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Does It Count As A Date? Not Yet.  [Evan] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Does It Count As A Date? Not Yet.  [Evan] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Does It Count As A Date? Not Yet.  [Evan] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Does It Count As A Date? Not Yet.  [Evan] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Does It Count As A Date? Not Yet.  [Evan] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Does It Count As A Date? Not Yet.  [Evan] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Does It Count As A Date? Not Yet.  [Evan] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Does It Count As A Date? Not Yet.  [Evan] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Does It Count As A Date? Not Yet.  [Evan] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Does It Count As A Date? Not Yet.  [Evan] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Does It Count As A Date? Not Yet.  [Evan] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Does It Count As A Date? Not Yet.  [Evan] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Does It Count As A Date? Not Yet.  [Evan] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Does It Count As A Date? Not Yet.  [Evan] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Does It Count As A Date? Not Yet. [Evan]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

Does It Count As A Date? Not Yet.  [Evan] Empty
PostSubject: Does It Count As A Date? Not Yet. [Evan]   Does It Count As A Date? Not Yet.  [Evan] EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:16 am

Ryland had gotten on Group A for his DADA class. That was really all he wanted. Still, Lucy had stayed in Group B, which seemed irrational considering she was an excellent witch. Pushing his thoughts aside, he walked up the many stairs to the Ravenclaw Tower. A more intelligent guy would have probably never showed his face there again, however, with making Group A came the invitation to a party in which he was allowed to bring someone as a companion. And who would he love to take? Aylee Walters.

So he made his way to the Tower, whispering to himself ways in which he could ask her and not make it awkward. It obviously wouldn't be a date! A date would include only him and Aylee...but this was a room full of people. Internally, he was already panicking.

Last edited by Ryland M. Malfoy on Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: Does It Count As A Date? Not Yet. [Evan]   Does It Count As A Date? Not Yet.  [Evan] EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:31 am

Evan was running down the stairs, planning to spend last relatively warm days outside the castle, sketching Hogwarts. To his surprise, he saw Ryland walking up. "Hey Ryland! How are you?" Evan asked. It was the second time he met Ryland in the Ravenclaw tower, so he became curious. "You're here on a regular basis now! So, what's your business?"
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Does It Count As A Date? Not Yet. [Evan]   Does It Count As A Date? Not Yet.  [Evan] EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:50 am

Ryland looked up as Evan said his name. Why was he always bumping into him? Oh right. He was in Ravenclaw Territory. As he thought about this fact, he remembered the scene in the Clock Tower; he began to dislike the boy. "I'm here to talk to Aylee, that's it." He replied rather crudely.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: Does It Count As A Date? Not Yet. [Evan]   Does It Count As A Date? Not Yet.  [Evan] EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:20 am

"She's not there. Well, at lest she's not in the common room. I can't be sure about the dormitories though," Evan replied. "I've just saved you from climbing a half of the stairs, but no need for thanking me." He smiled. This day was quite good, and some sketches were going to make it even better. "I wanted to talk to her too. Defense against the Dark Arts party, you know. As a good student I can invite one more person. Cool, yeah? I couldn't find Aylee to ask her though. I wanted to apologize to her for the Clock Tower thing. Well, I hope you are luckier than me in your searches!" Evan passed by Ryland and continued his way down.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Does It Count As A Date? Not Yet. [Evan]   Does It Count As A Date? Not Yet.  [Evan] EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:49 am

Ryland's jaw dropped. WHAT?! Is he serious! Why? She wouldn't go with him though! Would she? No, he's arrogant and conceited...No! As multiple thoughts raced through his mind, he glared at Evan. If he disliked the boy before, he hated him now. Ryland simply watched as Evan walked down the stairs, seemingly happy about himself as usual. Looking up at the tower once more, he decided to look for Aylee somewhere else...

This thread is CLOSED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does It Count As A Date? Not Yet. [Evan]   Does It Count As A Date? Not Yet.  [Evan] Empty

Back to top Go down

Does It Count As A Date? Not Yet. [Evan]
Page 1 of 1