Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Care of Magical creatures Homework EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Care of Magical creatures Homework EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Care of Magical creatures Homework EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Care of Magical creatures Homework EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Care of Magical creatures Homework EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Care of Magical creatures Homework EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Care of Magical creatures Homework EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Care of Magical creatures Homework EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Care of Magical creatures Homework EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Care of Magical creatures Homework EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Care of Magical creatures Homework EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Care of Magical creatures Homework EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Care of Magical creatures Homework EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Care of Magical creatures Homework EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Care of Magical creatures Homework EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Care of Magical creatures Homework

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
::
Activity: Trainee Auror

Care of Magical creatures Homework Empty
PostSubject: Care of Magical creatures Homework   Care of Magical creatures Homework EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:44 pm

OOC: I just joined recently and missed out on the class part. Is it okay for me to still submit the homework?

Name: Hunter VanDerberg
House: Gryffindor
Date: November 6, 2013

Merpeople are creatures that have the upper-body of a human and the lower body of a fish. They live underwater in various locations across the world, though they are able to breathe above water for a short time. While above water, their language (mermish) sounds like an ear-piercing wail, but underwater is mush less harsh.

Their average height and color can vary, but they are typically about seven feet and commonly have coloration abnormal to humans (such as green hair or yellow eyes.) The first merpeople originated in Greece and were known as Sirens. Presently, merpeople inhabiting warmer water have a more attractive appearance than those inhabiting cold waters.

Merpeople live in communities much like humans, and have been known to domesticate aquatic creatures such as they Gryndylow. While they are an intelligent species, they, like the centaurs, denied being status when it was offered to them, choosing instead to remain categorized as beasts.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures Homework   Care of Magical creatures Homework EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:18 pm

Hunter,

You have received the points for your homework. Great job! However, next time please PM it to me or post it on the homework thread. After every lesson I make a thread in which I try to explain the homework, that's the one I'm talking about. This also goes for everyone of my students!

Professor Vega
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures Homework   Care of Magical creatures Homework EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:19 pm

Sorry about that! I'll make sure to post it in the right place next time. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures Homework   Care of Magical creatures Homework Empty

Back to top Go down

Care of Magical creatures Homework
Page 1 of 1