Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A Bonechilling Evening (Attack) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A Bonechilling Evening (Attack) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A Bonechilling Evening (Attack) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A Bonechilling Evening (Attack) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A Bonechilling Evening (Attack) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A Bonechilling Evening (Attack) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A Bonechilling Evening (Attack) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A Bonechilling Evening (Attack) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A Bonechilling Evening (Attack) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A Bonechilling Evening (Attack) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A Bonechilling Evening (Attack) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A Bonechilling Evening (Attack) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A Bonechilling Evening (Attack) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A Bonechilling Evening (Attack) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A Bonechilling Evening (Attack) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A Bonechilling Evening (Attack)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James Morgenstern

James Morgenstern

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Dark Wizard (Reaper), Psycho

A Bonechilling Evening (Attack) Empty
PostSubject: A Bonechilling Evening (Attack)   A Bonechilling Evening (Attack) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 6:03 pm

James looked around the familiar place in central London, wondering how boring a normal, muggle life would be. There they all were, walking around, worrying about money and the like. He snorted to himself, a wicked smirk on his lips. People who looked at him thought him a weird one, nothing more. How wrong they were. They were looking at the most dangerous man since Voldemort. They simply thought he was dysfunctional. But no, he was a psychopath, and he relished in that fact.

His smirk widened into a leer and he made his way through the crowd into the massive building that was Soho. He yawned obviously, in such a manner that people looked weirdly at him, thinking something along the lines of 'who does he think he is?'. He laughed internally at them. And then his leer vanished. Where was Kellin? He rolled his eyes. Oh, how he loathed to wait. He supposed Kellin wasn't the worst to wait for, but he most certainly didn't appreciate it.

He then shrugged and saw a woman walking by. He had lost his patience, and figured he might as well start without Kellin. Maybe the man was close by, and could start his own attack when he noticed that James had started. He smirked and drew his wand, a beautiful, magnificent wand. He pointed it at the woman, who didn't see anything. There were a few muggles who had noticed him, but they didn't understand anything, just laughed at him. He smirked. He'd like to see them laugh in a moment.

"Avada Kedavra!" he shouted and the green spell hit the woman like a bolt of lightning. She fell dead instantly. People started to scream. No one knew what had happened, but they knew that he had done it. Some were running away, some were paralyzed, and some -he noted- reached for their own wands. He quickly blasted the crowd off to give some space, and quickly murdered the wizards and witches amongst him. He smirked widely.

Then he looked up as he noted the presence of another wizard. But this time, he let the man come up close.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kellin Leo Malfoy

Kellin Leo Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: A Bonechilling Evening (Attack)   A Bonechilling Evening (Attack) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:35 pm

Quickly, Kellin apparated in a dark alley a few blocks away from Soho. Though he lived everywhere and moved around, he had never visited this part of London, so he researched the place a little to know what he would be attacking. He landed perfectly; apparition was something that came rather easy to him. Kellin walked down the alley and into colorful shops around, many which disgusted him right away.

Though Kellin enjoyed doing what he did, he had much more fun when James was around. He's a madman. Kellin chuckled. He kept walking towards the assigned meeting place, though he suddenly realized James had already started. A young boy, about 18 years old or so, ran past him with scared brown eyes. That was the thing about Kellin; he remembered at least something about every person he killed. It was misery.

Taking out his wand, he pointed at the boy, "Avada Kedavra."The boy fell to the ground as the bright green lighting hit him. Approaching the body, Kellin realized the boy was much younger than he had first thought. Killing was now something he had grown used to, but he still had to learn to deal with it.

As he walked closer, more and more people ran past him; some warned him to turn around and leave, others were simply too scared to say or notice him. He smirked when he finally spotted the mad figure throwing curses in front of an almost dead audience. "James, why are so impatient?" Kellin joked as he approached his colleague.
Back to top Go down
James Morgenstern

James Morgenstern

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Bonechilling Evening (Attack)   A Bonechilling Evening (Attack) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:58 pm

James leered to himself as Kellin walked over with a smirk asking why he was so impatient. James couldn't contain a chuckle and sent a minor explosion into a paralyzed crowd, which left some of them rather bruised and bloody, yet no one died. They started screaming and running around, and James let them. Pathetic people.

"Why, because I am a time bomb, Kellin," James explained in an amused tone, his eyes following the running people. "And because I figured you wouldn't mind. I have left some for you as well, my dear," he said, his tone bordering crazy.

He looked around and sent a slashing spell at the throat of a man who went down slowly, gulpingly. "Drowning in one's own blood… A most fascinating way to die, don't you think?" James asked, approaching the body of the now dead man. The screams had vanished from James' mind, they were already a part of him. He swirled around and deflected the spell of another witch. He rolled his eyes. "How young and pathetic, trying to save these simple minds," he said softly, looking at the girl. She couldn't be more than 20. "Join us, and I'll let you live," James said to her. "Never," the girl said. James shrugged, looked at Kellin and then shot a spell through her stomach.

He blinked and gulped theatrically. "Ugh, entrails," he said in a fake disgusted tone. Then he clapped his hands together. "Shall we change floors?" he asked humorously. He didn't wait for an answer and walked to the elevator, pressing the button.
Back to top Go down
Kellin Leo Malfoy

Kellin Leo Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: A Bonechilling Evening (Attack)   A Bonechilling Evening (Attack) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:22 am

Kellin gave a loud laugh, "Tell me something I don't already know." He noticed the people running, some of them with tears in their eyes. "You know," he said as he took hold of a man about his own age by the back of his shirt, stopping him from escaping. "What I like the most about this, is that I can see exactly when you die." He placed his wand near the man's chest, right on his heart, and just as he continued, "I can see the sparkle of life leaving your eyes.", the green lighting hit the man's chest. He fell limp almost instantly in Kellin's hands.
"Bye bye." he smirked as he glanced back at James. "I must admit, you were always better than me when it came to killing." Though James was now hovering above a man who seemed to be drowing in his own blood. This was confirmed as James spoke only a few seconds after.

Kellin didn't answer as the screams from their scared audience resonated in his mind. Assuming James had gotten used to them, this was also something Kellin couldn't ignore. He hit the first person he could find with the green light, the first screaming woman he could see. James was already heading for the elevator, annoying Kellin only the tiniest bit. "We should hurry up. Muggle police was probably already contacted." he said as they got into the small elevator. "We were told to cause chaos, not to vaccum the earth clean, so control yourself this once." he reminded his friend.
Back to top Go down
James Morgenstern

James Morgenstern

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Bonechilling Evening (Attack)   A Bonechilling Evening (Attack) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:11 am

James turned and looked at Kellin. "But the fun has just begun!" he pouted. Then he grew more relaxed and casual again. "Fine," he said, "You've taken the buzz out of it already. One more floor though. Like, really quickly!"

So he pressed the top-most button and the elevator got into motion. Not a few seconds later, were they standing on the highest floor of the building. He smirked as he saw the terrified eyes of the spectators, and the horrible realization as they understood that James and Kellin weren't there to save them, or to be afraid with them; they were the cause of the terror. People who caught onto that quickly enough, started running away, and James let them; for the sake of their intellectual. The slower ones, though…

He didn't kill all of them, of course, but the jet green light was shot around the room a few more times than a couple. But soon enough, that room was empty as well, with no more than a handful of corpses caused by James. He had no idea if Kellin had been killing anyone, or just watching, and he didn't really care. They had made their point. The sirens in the distance made James grin and he turned to Kellin.

"Time to vanish."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bonechilling Evening (Attack)   A Bonechilling Evening (Attack) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bonechilling Evening (Attack)
Page 1 of 1