Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Time to Think (OPEN) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Time to Think (OPEN) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Time to Think (OPEN) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Time to Think (OPEN) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Time to Think (OPEN) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Time to Think (OPEN) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Time to Think (OPEN) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Time to Think (OPEN) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Time to Think (OPEN) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Time to Think (OPEN) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Time to Think (OPEN) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Time to Think (OPEN) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Time to Think (OPEN) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Time to Think (OPEN) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Time to Think (OPEN) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Time to Think (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

Time to Think (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Time to Think (OPEN)   Time to Think (OPEN) EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:05 am

Ryland had been spending some time alone, neither with Lucy nor with Wade, trying to figure out where he was headed. It was obvious that Lucy would stay in school and become the auror she's always wanted to be. And Wade would most definitely take the opposite path. But what about him? What about his dreams? Did he even have any?

"I definitely shouldn't have been sorted into Gryffindor." he sighed. "I'm not active nor adventurous. Only when I'm angry, but that doesn't count. And I'm talking to myself!" He was tired of always being a safe ground for Lucy and a bag of secrets for Wade. It was time he took a stand and became his own person, but that was still a mystery.

Ryland had been reading a lot about Divination and really hoped they'd find a new professor for the subject soon. The only classes he liked were that one and Care of Magical Creatures. Mostly because they weren't required and they made him think. His thoughts wandered off into many different things, not settling on one topic for more than five seconds, until faint footsteps disturbed his train of thought.

Last edited by Ryland M. Malfoy on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think (OPEN)   Time to Think (OPEN) EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 3:58 am

It was a fairly chilly day, or at least to the young girl as she walked onto the covered bridge, her robes wrapped tightly around her. Silently, she mumbled over and over to herself in French. "C'est bon, elle ne va pas vous faire de mal, elle ne vous donnera pas. Pas maintenant, plus jamais." Her long curly hair was pinned up in a messy bun and her cheeks glowed a rose colour. Her lips were adorned in clear lip gloss and her eyes held a slight amount of black eyeliner causing her cerulean eyes to shine an even brighter blue. She relied on her natural beauty, but each day she put a small amount of make up on hoping to impress someone and compliment her eyes.

She had constantly been having flashback after flashback of the excruciating pain she felt that night when her grandmother attacked her and Aylee in the forest. Since then, she hadn't talked much, not even to her mother or her cat, who at one point, was her best friend and could be told anything. She refused to even write in her diary until recently, afraid someone would see it. She was unsure of her thoughts and she was terrified. There was a state of shock, and it was visible in her eyes.

However, despite staying locked in her room all summer, and her dorm all year, she decided to be somewhat brave and take a walk, hoping to be alone. Her wand was within arms reach and she had been studying some spells that would upset her mother over the summer. However, when she got to the bridge, she noticed a familiar Gryffindor, who's name she believed was Ryland, there. He was a year above her and adopted into Lucy and Wade's family. Ellie put her head down as she walked a little past him and turned around to face him mumbling one last time, "C'est bon, elle ne va pas vous faire de mal, elle ne vous donnera pas. Pas maintenant, plus jamais."
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think (OPEN)   Time to Think (OPEN) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:25 am

Ryland heard the footsteps grow closer and louder. With the many students that passed the bridge he decided to ignore it until they left to do whatever it was they were there for in the first place. However, he heard a girl's voice mutter something in a language he definitely understood.

Turning to face her, he recognized her as Ella Fontayne's younger sister. Since when did the Fontayne sisters speak French? He wondered as he looked at her with a confused look. Ellie. That was her name. "Are you okay?" He asked her, a hint of worry in his voice.

Last edited by Ryland M. Malfoy on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think (OPEN)   Time to Think (OPEN) EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:08 am

Elita was shocked as the boy spoke to her. Of course she wasn't okay. She's had the cruciatus curse used on her twice in one night and her sister ran away to live with the women who had hurt her. Slowly, with tears in her eyes, she shook her head looking up at the older boy. "I don't think so." she said in a half British, half-French accent, her cerulean eyes meeting his.

She hadn't known the boy very well and felt bad that she had just walked up to him and interrupted his alone time. "Sorry for bothering you." her consonants were crisp and she spoke with a slight waver to her voice as if she were to cry any moment.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think (OPEN)   Time to Think (OPEN) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:23 am

"You're not bothering me." He gave the girl a kind smile. Though he obviously didn't know her very well, he could tell when someone was having a bad day. He glanced around them for a second, making sure the rest of the students were on their way to their classes before turning to her. "Sorry about Ella." He whispered, knowing well that her older sister had left them, thanks to Lucy's friendship with Professor Vega.

Last edited by Ryland M. Malfoy on Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think (OPEN)   Time to Think (OPEN) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 4:56 am

Elita shook her head trying to clear it. He would know wouldn't he? Lucy and Wade were both close to Professor Vega as well. She missed her mom and getting to be a normal family more than ever, because face it, at school, it's impossible to have a mother/daughter relationship with her. Even more so, she missed her sister and felt like a part of her was missing. "Why would she do it?" she spoke softly more as a thought than a question directed to anyone. Of course no one knew the answer, but she could wonder. As she thought deeper and deeper, tears began to resurface.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think (OPEN)   Time to Think (OPEN) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:01 am

"Maybe for the same reason Wade left..." Ryland replied, knowing well that it was a mysysytery to both of them. Ryland would never know Wade's real reasoning, and Elita would never know why Ella made her decision. Seeing the tears appearing on Elita's face, he beagn to panic internally. "No, no. Don't cry, Elita." He moved closer to her, trying to make her feel less alone in any way he could. "It always turns out all right, as cliché as it sounds..."
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think (OPEN)   Time to Think (OPEN) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:08 am

"Ryland...I'm a Seer. I've seen how it turns out and it is anything but alright." Elita shuddered as she thought about her visions. She's seen both ends of how this is going to play out. In the end, either her sister will kill her, or she will kill her sister.

She had no clue how to tell him this though. She didn't even want people knowing she was a Seer. She was afraid of the things she saw. She was afraid of being a Seer. At the same time, she pondered on what Ryland had said about Wade leaving, she never even knew he left.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think (OPEN)   Time to Think (OPEN) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:04 am

Seer. There was that word again. Surely Ryland must know what it was by now, but he still didn't like the sound of the word much. "Um." He began to speak, but found that he had nothing. Instead, he decided to change the subject. "So how's your mom?" he asked in a somewhat silly tone. This was him trying to get over the fact that he didn't know what to say, and therefore said the first thing that came to mind. "I mean, with the whole 'Ella left' thing..."
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think (OPEN)   Time to Think (OPEN) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:08 pm

Elita hopped up on the side of the bridge to sit as Ryland inquired about her mother. "Honestly, we haven't really spoken. I got upset and yelled out that Ella betrayed me for the women who used the Cruciatus curse on me twice and I thought she knew with the way I was always so fearful and quiet and alone after but she didn't...anyways, she got upset that I never told her and we just haven't spoken." Elita shrugged as if it was no big deal, however, her heart ached for her mother.

She thought she knew and it hurt her to know that she didn't. However, being told she was just like Ella stung even more even if she knew she was turning into another Ella. Elita looked to Ryland hoping to be able to read his emotions and his motions but it was hard. Usually she could tell what other people were thinking or what they were about to say, anyone except him. It interested her.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think (OPEN)   Time to Think (OPEN) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:23 am

Ryland looked at Elita as she spoke, paying close attention to her words. "Someone cursed you?" he asked, curious to know more about it, but scared that he hadn't been the only one. "I thought...wait. Was this here at Hogwarts?" His experience with the Imperius curse that Halloween night with Aylee came back to his mind. His first theory was that someone from school had cursed him, though he had no idea why. It was definitely a possibility, a very scary one, but also the most reasonable. "And as for your mom, I think you should talk to her. She seemed very upset in class."

He was too into his own thoughts about his Imperius-Theory that he hadn't noticed Little Ella staring at him. The resemblance between the two sisters was undeniable. However, Ryland could tell that it was their personality that set them apart. For a second, he wondered how a woman like Professor Vega could put up with having a death eater daughter. Suddenly, he looked up only to see Elita looking at him, as if trying to figure something out, he asked with a confused toned, "What?"
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think (OPEN)   Time to Think (OPEN) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:38 pm

Elita noticed Ryland looked curious, scared possibly, but curious as she told him of the attack. "Yes, I was drug out of bed around midnight. Aylee found me and was attacked as well, but only once." He seemed almost confused that something that bad happened at Hogwarts.

After she finished talking, he continued on about her mom. "I don't know. She, well honestly, she scares me sometimes. Other ties I feel so helpless and like such a bad daughter. I'm afraid she doesn't like me sometimes or that I disappoint her."Elita finished with a frown. She noticed that Ryland seemed to have dazed off into space. "Ryland?" Elita asked softly. Noticing him snap back, she asked, "Did you her me?"
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think (OPEN)   Time to Think (OPEN) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 10:16 pm

Ryland's eyes flashed back to Elita. "Aylee was cursed too?" How come they hadn't spoken of that after the incident in the hallway? Figuring she really just didn't want to tell him, Ryland sighed. That girl was going to kill him one day; she was too...stubborn. She was to perfect. At some point, Ryland was bound to give up on her. "Um. I wanna tell you something." he added, wondering if he was making the right decision in telling this little Slytherin about what had happened last term.

"Yeah, I'm listening."
he replied with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think (OPEN)   Time to Think (OPEN) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:33 pm

Elita nodded sadly, she figured Aylee would've told Ryland but maybe she was wrong. She felt bad for mentioning it as it was personal, but oddly, she trusted Ryland. She remembered that night as if it were a dream that occurred just last night. It was daily torture for her and a daily reminder of how much danger all her friends were in because of her. That's why she never goes anywhere or talks to anyone.

Elita looked back at Ryland as he made a brief statement. "What is it?" she asked, looking up to him with her bright cerulean eyes. She was curious for her age and often ended up hurt or terrified because of the things she figured out with her curiousness. Her current brain wave was, why couldn't she read Ryland lie everyone else? What was so different about him?

As he mentioned that he was listening, she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think (OPEN)   Time to Think (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to Think (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1