Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
[Y1 and Y2]  Lesson I-Leprachauns - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
[Y1 and Y2]  Lesson I-Leprachauns - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
[Y1 and Y2]  Lesson I-Leprachauns - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
[Y1 and Y2]  Lesson I-Leprachauns - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
[Y1 and Y2]  Lesson I-Leprachauns - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
[Y1 and Y2]  Lesson I-Leprachauns - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
[Y1 and Y2]  Lesson I-Leprachauns - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
[Y1 and Y2]  Lesson I-Leprachauns - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
[Y1 and Y2]  Lesson I-Leprachauns - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
[Y1 and Y2]  Lesson I-Leprachauns - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
[Y1 and Y2]  Lesson I-Leprachauns - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
[Y1 and Y2]  Lesson I-Leprachauns - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
[Y1 and Y2]  Lesson I-Leprachauns - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
[Y1 and Y2]  Lesson I-Leprachauns - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
[Y1 and Y2]  Lesson I-Leprachauns - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

[Y1 and Y2] Lesson I-Leprachauns

Go down 
+3
Kynan Walters
Evan Williams
Selene Greco
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Dark Wizard

[Y1 and Y2]  Lesson I-Leprachauns - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Y1 and Y2] Lesson I-Leprachauns   [Y1 and Y2]  Lesson I-Leprachauns - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Wade walked towards the younger students and he took out his wand, pointing towards the empty side of the room. "Watch this." Green sparks shot out of his wand and a dark green figure formed out of the glittering sparks. It was a miniature version of a leprechaun. It floated around for a while until it came to life and began to fly about, landing on the students' desks and even attempting to pull a young Slytherin's hair.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: [Y1 and Y2] Lesson I-Leprachauns   [Y1 and Y2]  Lesson I-Leprachauns - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:35 am

Darcy smiled at the ten points she received, and then she paid close attention. She took notes of how the myth had arisen and was amused by it. She was a bit surprised when the fifth year stepped forward to teach them something. Then she raised her eyebrows as he conjured something out of thin air, and -at first- it was simply a magic spell. And then the thing came to life.

Darcy blinked and shied away from it, and then didn't know what to do as it started pulling people's hair.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: [Y1 and Y2] Lesson I-Leprachauns   [Y1 and Y2]  Lesson I-Leprachauns - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:43 pm

Wade laughed a little but decided to put the charmed figure away. With a soft windy sound the leprachaun disappered into his wand again. "Professor? Are you ready?" He asked her as she seemed to still be grading the parchments. "Or do you want me to do something else?"
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: [Y1 and Y2] Lesson I-Leprachauns   [Y1 and Y2]  Lesson I-Leprachauns - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 12:20 am

"No, I'm done." Selene said, handing out some papers to Wade. "Just pass them their homework and they can go." She replied. She was feeling a bit light-headed and didn't want to have some sort of embarrassing experience in front of her students.

HOMEWORK:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Y1 and Y2] Lesson I-Leprachauns   [Y1 and Y2]  Lesson I-Leprachauns - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Y1 and Y2] Lesson I-Leprachauns
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2