Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Charms Class Announcements EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Charms Class Announcements EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Charms Class Announcements EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Charms Class Announcements EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Charms Class Announcements EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Charms Class Announcements EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Charms Class Announcements EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Charms Class Announcements EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Charms Class Announcements EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Charms Class Announcements EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Charms Class Announcements EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Charms Class Announcements EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Charms Class Announcements EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Charms Class Announcements EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Charms Class Announcements EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Charms Class Announcements

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Charms Class Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Charms Class Announcements   Charms Class Announcements EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:39 pm

Charms Class Announcements News
Hello, there! I am your new Charms Professor, Ylenia Fenech Smile This thread is for any important announcements that I wish to make e.g. homework, homework grades, absence, upcoming events, etc.

So check here often and see you next lesson!

~ Prof. Fenech

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charms Class Announcements   Charms Class Announcements EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:00 pm

30/8/2013
Greetings,

I would like those who have registered for the class's previous Professor, Katerina Petrova, to re-register so I would know who would still like to take the class. 

Like most teachers do, I will delete your registration then add you to the list as I want to keep the registration thread as neat as possible. If you wish to drop out of class, please PM me and I will remove you from the list.

That's all for now, I think.

~ Prof. Fenech
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charms Class Announcements   Charms Class Announcements EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:15 pm

17/9/2013

The second years' lesson has ended not long ago and homework was assigned at the end of it. For those who have not attended the lesson, your homework is to write a small essay on what you have learnt about the Freezing Charm and read about the Tickling Charm. You are to look up your homeworks from here. This is due the 22nd Sepember. Please send in your homework by PM and I will post your homework, grades and the points you have earned in the Homework Folder.

The fourth years' lesson has ended, too, and their homework is to look up the Summoning Charm in their books and read about it.

The next lessons will start on the 22nd of September.

Evan Williams and Kynan Walters, I wish to remind you to visit my office this evening at six o'clock.

I think that is all.

~ Prof. Fenech
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charms Class Announcements   Charms Class Announcements EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 4:16 pm

3/10/2013
This is for first years,

Below is your homework. Please send it in by PM. The due date is 17th October. Late homeworks will not be accepted. You are to look up the answers to your homework from here.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[u][size=18][center]Term 5: Year 1: Homework 1[/center][/size][/u]

[i]1. Name another name used to refer to the Mending Charm.[/i]

[i]2. What can this charm [/i]not[i] be used on? Why not?[/i]

[i]3. Who invented this charm, and when?[/i]

[i]4. What is its' incantation?[/i]

[i]5. It is known that this charm cannot be used on items that were broken by powerful magic. Name at least one object.[/i]

Thank you, and see you next lesson.

~ Ylenia Fenech
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charms Class Announcements   Charms Class Announcements EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:55 pm

5/10/2013
A bonus lesson has been put up for first years. The homework doesn't need to be done if you don't want to, but it can earn you up to twenty points or more. It is due the 21st October. Please send in your homework by PM.

The next lesson will start on the same day.

~ Prof. Fenech
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charms Class Announcements   Charms Class Announcements EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:44 pm

18/10/2013

To 1st Year students,

A lot of the new students- Abigail and Violet Baudelaire, Mooch Meas, Zinnia Montresor and Leila Blackwood- weren't in time for the first lesson. Don't worry about it, but please role-play as if you were at last lesson and please send in your homework.

The homework for the bonus lesson is extra. It is now due anytime before November 7th. The next lesson will be up this weekend.

To 2nd Year students,

Your homework is to read up on the General Counter-Spell.

To 4th Year students,
Below is your homework. Please fill in the blanks and send in your homework. This is due next week.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[u][center][b]Summoning Charm Homework[/b][/center][/u]
The Summoning Charm (incantation: _______) is a charm that causes an _____ at a distance from the caster to fly into his or her arms. It is one of the oldest spells known to wizarding society.

The Summoning Charm can not be used on _______. In addition, it does not work on most living things, and those few on which it did are generally not considered worth Summoning, such as flobberworms.

The farther the desired object is from the _____, the harder it is to _____. However, there was apparently some controversy over this claim, as _____ Granger stated that it did not matter how far away the _____ was — so long as the caster had it clearly in mind, they should be able to _____ it with ease.

There are _______ that could be placed on objects to keep them from being Summoned. Most wizarding goods sold as of the 20th century and early 21st century came pre-enchanted with anti-theft spells to keep them from being ______ by anyone but their rightful owners.

Practise the charm in your free time.

To 5th Year student,

Shah Chelsea Hazel, you haven't been attending lessons. Please PM me if you wish to drop out of Charms.

~ Prof. Fenech
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charms Class Announcements   Charms Class Announcements EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 4:39 pm

1/11/2013

I have noticed that Alyssa McLennen and Ryder Anderson have signed up for Charms on the Class List and ignored the Charms Registration thread, and then role-played in my class. This once I will add you to the list of students, but I'd like for anyone who is going to sign up for Charms to fill out the form in the registration thread and reply to it so I can keep track of who is in my class and who isn't. If anyone doesn't reply to the registration thread and just randomly role-plays in my class, I will remove their posts because I don't want everything to get confusing.

I have removed the following students from the class list- Shah Chelsea Hazel, Zinnia Montresor, Leila Blackwood and Marianna Riythota. The reason is because they have signed up for Charms and haven't attended a single lesson. If you'd like to attend Charms again, please apply in the registration thread again.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charms Class Announcements   Charms Class Announcements EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:00 pm

1/12/13

The lesson for fifth years has been updated, and is now a lesson for fourth, fifth and sixth year students. Just for those who haven't noticed.

See you there. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charms Class Announcements   Charms Class Announcements Empty

Back to top Go down

Charms Class Announcements
Page 1 of 1