Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Study Group  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Study Group  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Study Group  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Study Group  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Study Group  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Study Group  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Study Group  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Study Group  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Study Group  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Study Group  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Study Group  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Study Group  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Study Group  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Study Group  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Study Group  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Study Group

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

Study Group  Empty
PostSubject: Study Group    Study Group  EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:23 am

Walking behind Wade, but next to Kynan, Ryland held his breath as they came into the Clock Tower. Last time I was here, I was with Aurelia... He pushed the girl out of his mind and took out the list of spells he still needed to practice. He had written them in red ink so it would be easier to distinguish from his regular notes, though he was surprised to find that he still couldn't master some spells from his first and second years.

•Ardor Glacio
•Rictusempra
•Sonorus
•Flagrate
•Impervius

Turning to Wade, he asked, "I need a lot of help with some of these." he waved the note in the air as he glanced at Kynan. "What do you need more help with?"

This thread is open especially for Kynan Walters and Wade Malfoy, though if you wish to join, please PM me before posting.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

Study Group  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Group    Study Group  EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:27 pm

Kynan felt a bit shy with Ryland next to him and Wade leading the way, especially since he barely knew the two boys. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see a kind of sadness on Ryland's face but ignored it and looked around himself. He had never been in the Clock Tower before. Suddenly Ryland was asking Kynan what spells he needed help with. That was when he found himself stammering a bit. "I... um..." he reached into his robes and pulled out a small piece of paper, which he had only written last night, with a small list of spells which he wasn't good at.

"W-wingardium Leviosa," Kynan read slowly, realizing that he probably looked silly not being good at that spell. It was one of the easiest spells to most wizards but he always got it wrong, either he forgets the swish or flick or gets the incantation wrong or isn't concentrating enough. "Petrificus Totalus-" where he always got the incantation wrong. "And Reparo." He blushed a bit and put the paper away quickly. He certainly was getting more shy by the minute- the boys probably thought that he was stupid to not know the spells.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

Study Group  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Group    Study Group  EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:51 pm

Ryland sensed a bit of uneasiness spread through Kynan's face. "Hey, don't worry." He assured the younger boy, figuring he was embarrassed at having troble with those spells. "I still can't cast some of the ones I learned in my first year." Glancing quickly at Wade to make sure they could start, and with a nod of approval from him, Ryland said, "Here, let's start with Wingardium Leviosa. Try it, so I can see where to start." He waited until Kynan was ready, and then saw him cast the spell.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

Study Group  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Group    Study Group  EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 5:18 pm

Watching Ryland help Kynan, Wade decided to work on his alone. "Cultivate Abeo." He said to keep the spell in his mind while he took out a pink rubber ball Lucy had given him to practice the spell. Originally, the ball had been green, but Lucy had managed to successfully turn it pink. Now it was Wade's turn to turn it black.

Placing the ball on the floor, Wade waved his wand and cast the spell. The ball was still pink, though it had darker spots scattered throughout. Sighing, he glanced at the two other boys to see how they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

Study Group  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Group    Study Group  EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 8:01 pm

Kynan felt a bit better when Ryland assured him, but he still felt shy as the boy was going to help him with his spells. What if I am only distracting him? he thought. What if he only wants to get over with helping me so he can practise on his own like Wade? Then he thought, Oh, come on, they invited you here, didn't they? Still not feeling all that better, he realized that Ryland had asked him to try the Wingardium Leviosa spell. He sat down on the ground and put the piece of paper in front of him, making sure that it was folded. Then Kynan took out his wand and said clearly, "Wingardium Leviosa." The only thing he did wrong in the spell was that, instead of a swish and flick, he made a kind of jab at the paper so in result nothing happened.

Still feeling a bit embarrassed, Kynan just looked at his knees.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

Study Group  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Group    Study Group  EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:25 pm

Letting go of his own work, mostly because he was frustrated with himself, he glanced at Ryland and Kynan. "Your hand motion is wrong. That's why you're not getting it." Wade said after watching Kynan perform the spell. "It's the swish and flick method, smooth and graceful, yet strong and swift." he said, while taking a seat in front of the younger boy. "See?" he made the hand motion with his own wand, doing it as swift as he could, but still as graceful as the professor had done it.

"It's really just all in the hand, because you don't seem to have trouble with the pronunciation like most of us." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Study Group  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Group    Study Group  Empty

Back to top Go down

Study Group
Page 1 of 1