Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Lucia Henley, Herbology EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Lucia Henley, Herbology EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Lucia Henley, Herbology EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Lucia Henley, Herbology EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Lucia Henley, Herbology EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Lucia Henley, Herbology EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Lucia Henley, Herbology EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Lucia Henley, Herbology EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Lucia Henley, Herbology EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Lucia Henley, Herbology EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Lucia Henley, Herbology EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Lucia Henley, Herbology EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Lucia Henley, Herbology EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Lucia Henley, Herbology EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Lucia Henley, Herbology EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Lucia Henley, Herbology

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucia Henley

Lucia Henley

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Potions Professor

Lucia Henley, Herbology Empty
PostSubject: Lucia Henley, Herbology   Lucia Henley, Herbology EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:10 pm

Your Full Name: Lucia Henley

School where you graduated: Hogwarts

Subject you are applying for: Herbology

Why do you want to become a professor? Because I love to teach and give people a good education. I want to help the future generation in any way I can.

Why you have chosen this subject? I absolutely love Herbology, as it can be used for so much, both to enhance your magic and to heal wounds. It can help a lot of people in many different situations. That's why I chose the job.

Have you applied for any professions yet? No.

Will you be able to post 1 to 2 lessons/month minimum? I absolutely will.

Do you have any previous experience in this field? I have been taking classes on how to keep the attention to me, making sure that people pay attention and to make it as interesting as possible. I have been studying people's behavior to understand how the mind works and I've learned many methods of how to make it easier to remember what is being said. But I have not worked as a professor before.

Role Playing Example(minimum 350 words ; Describe teaching your first class)

Lucia opened her eyes and looked into a roof she didn't really know. Not yet. She smiled when she remembered where she was. She got out of her bed and got herself ready for the day, putting on her robes and smiling all the while. She walked out of her office and out of the castle to the greenhouses. She felt a ticklish sensation of anticipation race through her. What was her first class going to be like? And what would they think of the plant she was preparing to show them.

She walked into the first greenhouse, waving her wand, making the chalk write upon the black board, two simple words. 'Wand Wood'. First years. This was going to be so much fun! She looked up expectantly when she heard the door open and she smiled happily at the students that filed in. Lord they were so small. She noticed their different colors and looked on as their faces looked around the room with interest. This was going to be fun.

"Take your seats, students," she said joyously, and the people obliged quickly. They looked curiously at her and she smiled back at them all. Honestly, her muscles were going to hurt from smiling so much at the end of the day.

"I am Lucia Henley, professor of Herbology. And today, we are going to start off nice and easy by introducing all of you in a way that might be unfamiliar to you," she said, still smiling. "I hope you all brought with you your wands?" she asked softly and nodded approvingly when everyone nodded and some took out their wands.

"What we're going to do, is take a round where everyone will present what the wood of their wand is made of. But first, can anyone tell me why I want you to do this? Why would the wood of your wand tell me something, if anything at all, about you?" she asked.

The class fell silent, but after a few tense moments, a Ravenclaw raised her hand. "Yes?" Lucia asked softly. The girl replied vhat Lucia wanted her to reply, and she beamed at the girl. "Perfect! Ten points to Ravenclaw. Now, I know some of you might already think this might be too personal, but your personality will be proven quickly no matter how you decide to present it. And since we're all going to be together for at least four years, best to start out quickly, right?" she said warmly, knowing that a safe and secure tone will help the students massively.

"All right, let's start!" Lucia said and pointed to the Hufflepuff standing closest to her.

Thank you for applying. 
Your application has been - accepted. You are now the Herbology Professor. Congratulations! An owl has been sent to you will all the details. Don't forget to read all the rules.
Back to top Go down

Lucia Henley, Herbology
Page 1 of 1