Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Ministry of Magic App [Deva White] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Ministry of Magic App [Deva White] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Ministry of Magic App [Deva White] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Ministry of Magic App [Deva White] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Ministry of Magic App [Deva White] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Ministry of Magic App [Deva White] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Ministry of Magic App [Deva White] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Ministry of Magic App [Deva White] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Ministry of Magic App [Deva White] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Ministry of Magic App [Deva White] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Ministry of Magic App [Deva White] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Ministry of Magic App [Deva White] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Ministry of Magic App [Deva White] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Ministry of Magic App [Deva White] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Ministry of Magic App [Deva White] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Ministry of Magic App [Deva White]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James Morgenstern

James Morgenstern

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Dark Wizard (Reaper), Psycho

Ministry of Magic App [Deva White] Empty
PostSubject: Ministry of Magic App [Deva White]   Ministry of Magic App [Deva White] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 4:36 pm

First and Last Name: Deva White

School attended (Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang, ...): Durmstrang

Favourite Subjects he/she studied: Dueling, Potions, Infiltration and Defense Against the Dark Arts

Department you want to work for: Department of Magical Law Enforcement

Job you are applying for (if the department you chose offers more than one job): Auror (Senior Auror)

Why did you choose that job? Because Deva is a brilliant witch and she keeps tap on everything that goes on around her. Also, having gone to Durmstrang she has taken a few subjects that does not exist at Hogwarts, namely Infiltration and Dueling. She is therefore very skilled at gaining information and dueling enemies.

Why should we choose you? Because attending Durmstrang gives people a specific training, and she has always trained to protect and attack. Nothing can stop her focus once she has set a goal as long as the order stays firm. Also, I am very active on this site and will keep up with everything that's going on.

Do you have any previous experience in that field? Yes, a lot from her school, and for the five years after Durmstrang, she kept practicing her infiltration skills, both mental and physical, and she has had jobs in Russia that she has never left unsolved and without a convict.

Would you also like to be considered for the Head of Department position?* Yes. Deva is a natural born leader and can keep control over several things at once. Besides, if she was her own boss, she might be more comfortable in the department.

What are the qualities and defects of your character? The qualities are her strength, her resolution, her speed, and her skills at magical spells and martial arts. Her defects is that she doesn't trust anyone, and though, in this job that might actually be positive, it also includes her leaders. She won't trust the people in her Department, but she wouldn't refuse orders either. She will simply look at everyone as a suspect.

Any other Information: -
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character
Activity: Adult, Minister for Magic

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic App [Deva White]   Ministry of Magic App [Deva White] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 4:39 pm

You said you would like to be considered for Head of the Department, would you like to be Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement?
Back to top Go down
James Morgenstern

James Morgenstern

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Dark Wizard (Reaper), Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic App [Deva White]   Ministry of Magic App [Deva White] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 4:49 pm

Mostly only Senior Auror Smile
Sorry if I made it confusing.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character
Activity: Adult, Minister for Magic

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic App [Deva White]   Ministry of Magic App [Deva White] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 4:49 pm

Okay then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic App [Deva White]   Ministry of Magic App [Deva White] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ministry of Magic App [Deva White]
Page 1 of 1