Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Ministry of Magic Worker

In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults) Empty
PostSubject: In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults)   In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults) EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:57 am

His brown eyes matched his coat, his sleepy look made him look much older than he was, but the restless nights were the outcome of his success, so Andrew wasn't complaining. The soft orange light now overcoming the dark blue tint of the night sky, he stood close to the walls as he waited for his train to arrive.
I should have bought something for her. He thought as he began taking his coat off and placing it on top of his trunk.
Shrugging, he looked around to see only a few adults who seemed to also be traveling, and who carried even more luggage than he did, which surprised him as he had always thought of himself as an "over-packer".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults)   In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:54 pm

The train to Hogsmeade slowly docked into the station opposite the platform for Hogwarts, billowing smoke off it's chimney. It had arrived for passangers awaiting their early transport in order to mainly reach the village in order to open for business, or other justified, personal reasons; mysterious or official. The man standing on his own in his Trilby (covering his wild curls for a change) and sharp suit had claimed a property once owned by a cousin of his. It was officially signed over to him as of yesterday; shaking hands fondly to be in possession to something a little closer to the Wizarding world than his dingy flat in London.
Broom in hand and an old medical bag under his other arm, Horatio blinked hard as he boarded, yawning for how tired he was from the night before and measily hiding his gaping mouth with an occupied palm to show basic manners. He had picked upon an empty cubicle as the train's windows fluttered past and made sure to set into it for some kip before a hasty deprture for Hogsmeade; if not, he was sure some food at the buffet section wouldn't go amiss.
Shuffling past others who were walking up and down the carriages, he found the partition he had aimed for and slipped quickly inside before anyone else could have a chance as first pick of the seats. Luggage swung to the top, Horatio sat down to have a few moments of peace before taking his hat off and diving a hand through his hair, staring over at the now-vacant station, not really thinking of anything but what to decorate his new abode with as he fiddled with his broom bristles.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults)   In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults) EmptySun May 12, 2013 2:19 am

It wasn't long before Andrew realized his train had arrived as he made his way to the doors. It was a difficult task considering the multitude of people entering all almost at the same time. Once he finally reached the hallway, he walked into the first compartment he saw and put his luggage on top, taking a moment to make sure he wasn't ruining someone else's belongings.
Andrew's head went backwards as he sighed; he was never very fond of trains, but it was really the only way to move right now. After a few moments, he took a seat in front of his companion.
"Good morning, sir." he said as he smiled in greetings at the man in front of him. He seemed rather clean but very tired. "Long night?" Andrew inquired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults)   In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:59 pm

The man blinked away from the window in unexpectancy of the greeting and proceeded to answer the friendly man as best he could in his dazed state; shifting on the seat of his pants to gain a more upright sitting position.
"A fine morning it is shaping out to be. I hope yours is equally as delightful... Yes, sorry, I'm in a world of my own. I'm going to see my new residence, but it's taken a bit of organising to do; it's been about twenty years since I've stepped onto this platform so I'm not used to the layout." He gives an akward gurn of a grin, confessing his past with a touch of embarassment for concealing his magical side for so long with a longing to be with muggles and normal-folk like his Father was.
"Horatio Crown. What's your business if you don't mind me prying?" He outstretched an arm to shake with the other's in a sense of upmanship, flicking the suit jacket's hems away from his lap with a sharp brush of his free hand's fingers.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults)   In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults) EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 7:34 pm

"Yes, I hope so too." Andrew sighed. After all, he was on his way to Hogwarts to meet with Selene again, only for a few moments though. He would soon have to go back to Hogsmeade to work on something else. "That's alright. I have to travel much more than I'd like; I'm constantly having to adjust myself to cultures and strange transportation." he admitted happily.

"Andrew Greco." He shook Horatio's hand. "I'm going to Hogwarts to meet with my girlfriend and finally meet the girls she adopted." he smiled at the thought. "Are you also headed to Hogwarts? You mentioned your new residence, so I suppose that's what you meant?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults)   In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults) EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:35 pm

"Pleased to meet you, Sir, and blimey, I'd forget my head if it wasn't fixed on properly; I meant to say I'd sorted out my residence. Sorry about that." He shakes his head at himself, manouvering his broom to lie beside him. "I'm off to Hogwarts for my new teaching position in Broom Flying. I'd fly there myself, but thankfully found to remind myself that this is the only way in; via train. Well, from what I could remember as a kid at any rate." He cheekily smiled, happy thoughts of his childhood there just streaming in and warming him up to his new career at hand. "Been at the edge of nowhere for ages, played major league Qudditch for the while; only magical contact I've really had for ten years." He nods with a bit of realisation that yes, that's probably a bit too long for a man of his own position in life. He shrugs however, keen to change topic.
"Girlfriend, aye? Well, someone's a lucky striker." He grinned, sighing slightly as the slight void at his own side, but instantly recapping the conversation to continue. "You sound well conditioned then with two lasses to take care of and a beautiful gal under your arm." He grins, laying back with his arms crossed and legs also.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults)   In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults) EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:57 am

"Broom Flying?" Andrew asked. As Horation spoke, Andrew grew more and more impressed. "You played Quidditch professionally? Oh, if I were a fan of it, I'd definitely know who you are then. Sadly, sports were never my thing." he frowned a little, jealous of whoever had enough coordination to play them.

"May I ask, why was Quidditch the only 'magical contact' you've had in such a long time?" he asked with as much respect as he could.

"Since you work at Hogwarts, you probably know Selene Vega? She teaches Care of Magical Creatures." he asked, "That's her. And I'm not sure if you've had the chance to meet Ella and Ellie Fontayne? But those are the girl Selene's adopted."
Andrew smirked slightly. "Not at all. This adoption came in as a surprise to me. We're not even married yet!" he exclaimed. "I'll have to take on more cases now than before, but I'm sure it'll be worth it."

"How about you, Horatio? Any family?" he asked, wanting to know the man better as he was interesting and seemed to be rather friendly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults)   In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:58 pm

"Yes, Sir, I used to play for Appleby after Ma wanted to travel with me. She's a huge fan, so I thought it suitable to just apply for the try-outs, and next thing I know, I'm their Keeper for a good part of my life." He smirks, the beam from his mouth clearly demonstrating his pride at being acknowledged from time-to-time with the odd request of a signature.

"Er, yeah. It's been the only established contact I've had for a fair while. Since family matters changed, I took it upon myself to look after the rest of my family and ignore one world for the other; it was a little distractin'. Da' had passed on at an early age, so it was just me, Ma' and the two cousins really." He looks out the window to their slowly moving backdrop. "Bet cha had more work than me in the war though, even now with the whole load of woodworms coming out of the floorboards. What with mopping up and not. Still, you got all the death buggers. That's what matters." He smiles comfortably at the other, stretching out his arms to smooth down the material of the bench and place his flat palms at the limit of his stretch.

"Oh.. I've hardly had chance to unpack there. I've seen and introduced myself quickly to a few of them, but I don't rememeber hearing Vega. I'm normally good with names. What class does she teach?" The teacher straightens down his suit trousers, licking his top lip as he listens to the other answer his questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults)   In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults) Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Crack of Dawn (For Horatio S. Crown + Adults)
Page 1 of 1