Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Behind the Curtains(Melanie Nepon) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Behind the Curtains(Melanie Nepon) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Behind the Curtains(Melanie Nepon) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Behind the Curtains(Melanie Nepon) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Behind the Curtains(Melanie Nepon) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Behind the Curtains(Melanie Nepon) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Behind the Curtains(Melanie Nepon) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Behind the Curtains(Melanie Nepon) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Behind the Curtains(Melanie Nepon) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Behind the Curtains(Melanie Nepon) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Behind the Curtains(Melanie Nepon) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Behind the Curtains(Melanie Nepon) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Behind the Curtains(Melanie Nepon) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Behind the Curtains(Melanie Nepon) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Behind the Curtains(Melanie Nepon) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Behind the Curtains(Melanie Nepon)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Behind the Curtains(Melanie Nepon) Empty
PostSubject: Behind the Curtains(Melanie Nepon)   Behind the Curtains(Melanie Nepon) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 12:16 am

[center]Behind the Curtains(Melanie Nepon) Monica_Bellucci_photo16

Days of woe
Nights of rhythm

A script worth both reading and burning

Melany Nepon
Reclusive | Witty | Adventurous | Confused | Distrustful

About the Author:

DoB: 6/21
Starsign: Cancer
Strengths: Ambitious, Adventurous, Clever, Brave, Creative
Weaknesses: Curiosity, Harsh, Reclusive
Fears: Lonlieness

Acknowledgements:

Behind the Curtains(Melanie Nepon) Mila-Kunis-HD-Wallpaper-300x187
Victoria Nepon(Nee Hawthorn):

The woman that got whichever man she wanted. Whatever clothes she wanted. Whatever job she wanted. A pampered and certified Slytherin with the looks to make you putty in her hands. From her flowing brunette hair to thos seductive brown eyes, no man-other than her current husband, Daniel Nepon-could resist her. Teachers all loved her, girls wanted to be her, and men wanted her. She had the perfect life-after 15. For those first 14 years, Victoria was a poor Russian girl who lived with her drunk of a mother and her absent father. Out of six children, Victoria wasn't noticed much. But she soon decided to live on her own, but was adopted by a modestly rich family. From there, Victoria's name took over. She was one of the top students, the most wanted, and the most spiteful. She was heading toward the stage of a Death Eater before her past caught up. Her mother had died and family was fighting over who got what since the will didn't state names. Two of her siblings ended up suing her as soon as she got out of school and it left Victoria in a hole-till the lovley Daniel snatched her out and carried her through life. The two were peas in a pod, but gave up their slightly innopropiate ways after Melany.
Behind the Curtains(Melanie Nepon) 251286_538830089462958_834517953_n
Daniel Nepon:

The troublemaker. The smart aleck. The man that was still able to pass despite his attitude and grades. But the guy with the most flamuoyant magic. Not quite the typical Slytherin, but he had his share of arrogance and pride. But maybe because he was a person who didn't always hurt people that he was nearly sorted into Gryffindor. He was the guy that girls said they didn't like but did. The guy that others were jealous of. The guy that made everyone laugh. So a mixture of a Gryffie and Slytherin. In school, he was just passing, failing a few other classes in his early years. But when OWL's and NEWT's came, he stepped up so he wouldn't end up in a shoppe in Hogsmeade or Diagon Alley. Just barley he made it into the Ministry in the Educational Department. Daniel loved his family and that motivated him to keep up his work and such. But he felt lonely now, as all of his flings ended after 5th year. For some magical reason, they met-and his soon-to-be wife was in the worst circumstances. With all of his power, Victoria rose from the dark and even became and Auror. Daniel's ego was a bit smushed, but he nevertheless still loved her. They shared a bit of naughty things until Melany came because of her resilience.

Dedications:

Acquaintance//First Name Basis
A Sketch of your memory//Small Secrets
Classmate//Friend
You're ink to my life//Tingles
Close friend//The Illistrator
Best friend//The back of my neck

Loves
:

Flutter of the eyelashes//The erasserless pencil that can be scratched out
Sparks//Your brush has left its mark
One-sided Crush*//Dreams of woe*
The 'ex' on the back of my notepad*//The plot has split*
My editor*//Paint my future*

Loathes:

Aggravation//Your sardonic remark
Ignores//Don't touch my double-sided pencil
That constant misspelled word*//You don't have an eraser*
Dislike//You've scratched my muse*
Shakespeare turns in his grave*//The paper curls in the flames*

~No current relations~

* - Ask first
Back to top Go down

Behind the Curtains(Melanie Nepon)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Magic! :: Welcome! :: In-Character Center :: Character Development :: Old Diaries-
Jump to: