Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Breakfast with Sauce EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Breakfast with Sauce EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Breakfast with Sauce EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Breakfast with Sauce EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Breakfast with Sauce EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Breakfast with Sauce EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Breakfast with Sauce EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Breakfast with Sauce EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Breakfast with Sauce EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Breakfast with Sauce EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Breakfast with Sauce EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Breakfast with Sauce EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Breakfast with Sauce EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Breakfast with Sauce EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Breakfast with Sauce EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Breakfast with Sauce

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

Breakfast with Sauce Empty
PostSubject: Breakfast with Sauce   Breakfast with Sauce EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:03 pm

Aylee was exhausted. Last night she had stayed up until one o'clock in the morning, doing homework and being stressed out. That morning, she sat at the Ravenclaw table, eating alone. She was barely eating her scrambled eggs properly, the sauce kept getting on her lips and face. Sighing, she grabbed a tissue and wiped the sauce off her face. Then she started to eat again. It was Thursday morning. For some reason, she hated Thursday.

The Ravenclaw shook her head and finished eating the scrambled eggs sandwich. And took another one. Aylee had missed dinner the previous day. So busy, she thought, wondering if she would ever get anything done. Deep in thought, she realized that she had gotten sauce on her face again.

This topic is closed to Auden Mayer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with Sauce   Breakfast with Sauce EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:11 pm

Auden walked into the Great Hall for breakfast. She saw that Aylee was getting sauce on herself. Aylee was probably just really tired, Auden thought. Auden always felt out of place and sort of nervous at meal times.Oh who am I kidding, I always feel this way.

Auden walked towards her and plopped herself right across from her. "Hey Aylee. Good morning." She said.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with Sauce   Breakfast with Sauce EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:22 pm

"Good morning," Aylee answered, quickly wiping away the sauce. She felt embarrased that Auden had saw her with sauce on her face. Flashing her a smile, she asked, "How are you today?" before continuing to eat the sandwich.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with Sauce   Breakfast with Sauce EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:45 pm

Aylee wiped her face. Auden started eating her breakfast. Yummy pancakes! "I'm okay. I'm just so exhausted from school work and sort of bored out of my mind." Auden replied before digging into they fluffy goodness.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with Sauce   Breakfast with Sauce EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:15 pm

"Same here," Aylee said and wiped her face again. The sauce was getting all over her face. Sighing, she put the sandwich down and watched Auden eat pancakes. She had never ate one in her life. Hoping that Auden wouldn't mind, Aylee took one and took a bite. "Yummy!" she exclaimed and continued eating it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with Sauce   Breakfast with Sauce EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:09 pm

Aylee took a bite of her pancakes. Auden didn't mind. It seemed like it was the first time Aylee had pancakes. "So how do you like them?" Auden asked with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with Sauce   Breakfast with Sauce EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:22 am

"Delicious," Aylee answered and finished eating it. She wondered how come her mother never cooked them for the family before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with Sauce   Breakfast with Sauce EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:16 am

It seemed to be that Aylee liked the pancakes. " So Aylee, what is new with you?" Auden asked.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with Sauce   Breakfast with Sauce EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:49 am

"My first pancake," Aylee answered, grinning. "I have never tasted one before. You?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with Sauce   Breakfast with Sauce EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:49 pm

" This is your first! Wow, my mom has been making pancakes for like, ever! I'm totally going to corrupt your diet with yummy goodness!!!" Auden said.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with Sauce   Breakfast with Sauce EmptyFri May 03, 2013 5:47 am

"Awesome," Aylee grinned misheviously. "What's next on the list of yummy goodness?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with Sauce   Breakfast with Sauce EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:54 pm

" Have you ever had a Twinkie? They are basically a heart attack in a bite but they are so good!" Auden said.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with Sauce   Breakfast with Sauce EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:43 am

"What's a Twinkie?" Aylee asked, curious. "Heart attack in a bite?" Those words scared her a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with Sauce   Breakfast with Sauce EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:14 am

" A Twinkie is a snack that is filled with fake cream but its really good. Its pretty bad for you on a regular basis so thats why I call it a heart attack in a bite." Auden said.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with Sauce   Breakfast with Sauce EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:21 pm

"I see," Aylee said, doing a kind of serious nod. Then she giggled. "I'd like to try it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with Sauce   Breakfast with Sauce EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:49 am

Aylee giggled. " You totally should! Maybe at the next break I could bring you one? Oh and I could bring my other snacks too!" Auden smiled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with Sauce   Breakfast with Sauce EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:16 am

Aylee smiled. "Sure!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with Sauce   Breakfast with Sauce EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:51 pm

Auden smiled. She couldn't wait to bring back some snacks. She was totally going to pig out.

OCC: Hey so how are we going to continue this topic? Is it going to be all one day before classes or something?
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with Sauce   Breakfast with Sauce EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:35 am

Aylee grinned and drank some water from a nearby cup. Suddenly, without warning, the bell rang. She stood up, grabbing her bag. "I have to go. Meet me here next break? I want to see what snacks you have for me," she said.

OOC- Is that OK?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with Sauce   Breakfast with Sauce EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 6:28 pm

Auden saw Aylee grab her bag. "Ok. I'll see you later. Hey maybe I could owl my mom and she could send me a care package of snacks?" Auden asked.

OCC: Yay thats fine. I was just confused.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with Sauce   Breakfast with Sauce EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:25 am

"Cool," was all Aylee said. She slipped her bag over her shoulder, muttered a quick 'good-bye' and hurried off to her next class.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with Sauce   Breakfast with Sauce EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:07 am

Auden just got back from break. She was so happy to be back and begin learning. She also brought back some of her favorite snacks and treats so show Aylee. Auden was just waiting for her to come to Breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with Sauce   Breakfast with Sauce Empty

Back to top Go down

Breakfast with Sauce
Page 1 of 1