Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Some Whistling While Berry-Picking (Mike) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Some Whistling While Berry-Picking (Mike) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Some Whistling While Berry-Picking (Mike) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Some Whistling While Berry-Picking (Mike) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Some Whistling While Berry-Picking (Mike) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Some Whistling While Berry-Picking (Mike) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Some Whistling While Berry-Picking (Mike) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Some Whistling While Berry-Picking (Mike) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Some Whistling While Berry-Picking (Mike) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Some Whistling While Berry-Picking (Mike) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Some Whistling While Berry-Picking (Mike) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Some Whistling While Berry-Picking (Mike) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Some Whistling While Berry-Picking (Mike) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Some Whistling While Berry-Picking (Mike) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Some Whistling While Berry-Picking (Mike) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Some Whistling While Berry-Picking (Mike)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Some Whistling While Berry-Picking (Mike) Empty
PostSubject: Some Whistling While Berry-Picking (Mike)   Some Whistling While Berry-Picking (Mike) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:38 pm

It was one of those rare times when Roger could just bask in the Spring sun and forget that he has to heal some poor girl or boy back from soiling themselves with the most recent botched potion in the afternoon. It was inevitable--Potions did have the most turn outs for magical accidents the Hospital Wing has ever recorded.

He was berry picking. An absurd thing to do since most of the berries in Hogwarts school grounds were either poisonous or inedible. Still, if some of these could turn into ingredients, then why not? It was relaxing, the day was fine, he was well-rested and bored ...

Subconsciously, he was whistling some Muggle song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Whistling While Berry-Picking (Mike)   Some Whistling While Berry-Picking (Mike) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:45 pm

Mike walked into the gardens happily singing a Muggle song he loved, he had his guitar slung over his shoulder and did not notice the healer in the gardens with him. He was singing the same song as the healer by comleate coincidence. Mike smiled to himself as the small wind ruffled his hair. He closed his eyes and continued to sing, he knew if there was anyone there they would most likely yell at him, but he could not help himself he was the lead singer of his muggle band so, that was his excuse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Whistling While Berry-Picking (Mike)   Some Whistling While Berry-Picking (Mike) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:50 pm

Roger stopped mid-pick and breathed instead of continuing to whistle. Where his whistling stopped, his song continued in the form of a voice coming in from beside a tree.

That is eerie, he thought. That can't be a coincidence. He's singing the same song I was whistling! And right at the same part, too!

He glanced around to look for the boy, and saw him. He raised his eyebrow curiously.

"I hope you don't think you're getting away with making music in school grounds that way," Roger said amicably. It was meant to be a joke, and he was already waving the boy off as he continued picking berries. He liked the boy's voice. It matched the song nicely.

Last edited by Roger Connington on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Whistling While Berry-Picking (Mike)   Some Whistling While Berry-Picking (Mike) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:55 pm

Mike literally jumped and turned quickly around his face red"...Um Sorry sir!! I wont do it again!" He said hurriedly. Mike's face grew redder as he realized the healer was joking. Mike brought his hand and ran it through his hair trying to get rid of his embarrassment. He slowly walked over to the healer and watched him for a few seconds "can I help you?" He asked still a little red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Whistling While Berry-Picking (Mike)   Some Whistling While Berry-Picking (Mike) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:02 pm

"I don't think I'll comment about how you got to the appalling state of redness your face is in," Roger said in a good-humored manner. "But yes, feel free to pick berries on my behalf. And don't stop on my account--I love that song. And your rendition does it justice."

He returned to picking some more and noted with a rather jovial air that he was talking to a Gryffindor--a stubborn bunch, but good-natured and talented. He could recall how he'd had a very satisfying with a Gryffindor once in his school years. A Beater in the Quidditch team. It was a good time, but it was in the past. God, he felt so lonely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Whistling While Berry-Picking (Mike)   Some Whistling While Berry-Picking (Mike) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:10 pm

Mike look like he wanted to hug the Healer out of pure joy "Why thank you, I have not heard that often" he said and stated the song from where he left off this time in a little softer voice because he was right next to the Healer and did not thing it would be goo to blow his ear drums out if he was singing like he was before. Mike knelt down and started multitasking. He seemed very happy helping the Healer, mostly because he could sing while doing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Whistling While Berry-Picking (Mike)   Some Whistling While Berry-Picking (Mike) Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Whistling While Berry-Picking (Mike)
Page 1 of 1