Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Shah's best friend.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Shah's best friend.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Shah's best friend.  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Shah's best friend.  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Shah's best friend.  - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Shah's best friend.  - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Shah's best friend.  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Shah's best friend.  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Shah's best friend.  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Shah's best friend.  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Shah's best friend.  - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Shah's best friend.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Shah's best friend.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Shah's best friend.  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Shah's best friend.  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Shah's best friend.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

Shah's best friend.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shah's best friend.    Shah's best friend.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:27 pm

Wednesday January 23rd, 2013

Hi!

Zoran is here!! My best and only brother Zoran!! Is HERE!! I'm so excited. He's the only family I've got.

Classes are going good. I'm sort of having fun in all of them.....

I've got nothing more to say.

PS: No PS. Wink

Loads and loads of Butterbeer with Chocolates and Laughter
~Shah/Zellie Cool
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Shah's best friend.    Shah's best friend.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:09 am

Monday March 11th, 2013

Robyn.

I cannot believe that I haven't written in you for TWO WHOLE MONTHS! Well I'm back and you don't have to form dust on your hard covers anymore. Smile

So, Wade asked me out. I also can't believe that I didn't even tell you the events that led up to it. I'll tell you in brief: So, last term during Christmas, when Wade and I were dancing, he said he wanted to talk, so we talked. He misses his dad, Kellin Malfoy, who left Wade when he was young and disappeared. Wade wanted to talk to his father, he wanted his father to be a part of his life again. So, I told him the simplest and first thing that came to my mind. I told him to owl his father.

We headed up to the Owlery and Wade used his owl, Destery, to send a message. After sending the message though, Wade kissed my cheek ( Very Happy ) and called me his best friend. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?!?! Then after that, I found Wade sitting in the Entrance Hall looking all distressed and nervous. So I asked him what happened. And he said that he'd received a reply from his father. I read the letter, which said that his father would like to meet him in Hogsmeade, next term when we are allowed to visit Hogsmeade.

After that he asked me out!!!! It was the happiest moment of my life!!! Very Happy

PS: I'm super happy!!!

~Zellie Cool
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Shah's best friend.    Shah's best friend.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:48 pm

Tuesday March 26th, 2013

Hey Robyn!

We have almost reached the end of the term, and I'm pretty excited to be a 3rd year. Not really for academic reasons, more because Wade's going to take me out on a date.. Anyway, so, at the End Of Term Party , which is happening down at the lake, I've noticed something different about Ella's appearance. I think I should go talk to her. Maybe.

I'll let you know how that goes.

By the way, when I was just sitting on the floor in the Entrance Hall (A Stroll In The Hall), and everyone came and spoke to me, there's a lot of conversation going, Zoran is there, and I noticed a girl wearing a tutu. That's not allowed, and I told her so. She said she'll wear whatever she wants. Like even care. That's when an owl swooped down and dropped a letter in front of the girl. I'm wondering if it's from some teacher....

I'll let you know that too. That's all for now.

PS: There's not much PS, actually. Just that I'm planning on spending my summer IRL as best as possible.

~Zellie Cool
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Shah's best friend.    Shah's best friend.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:11 pm

Friday March 29th, 2013

Hi Robyn!

I have nothing to say. Just this one picture at the moment:

Shah's best friend.  - Page 2 65352_467530459997570_168536561_n

Cute isn't it?  Very Happy

~Zellie  Cool  

Last edited by Shah Chelsea Hazel on Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Shah's best friend.    Shah's best friend.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:45 pm

Tuesday July 30th, 2013

I don't even know how to apologize, Robyn. I've left you here, lying under my bed, as the dust just collects and collects on you, FOR 4 WHOLE MONTHS.

But a lot of things have happened since then. I'm a fourth year now, and I haven't been attending most of my classes. I'm always late for my classes, and after some time, I stop following the "Better late than never". Now it's become "Better never than late."

Pathetic right?

Anyway, Wade and I are on our first date! (First Time) Wade is meeting his father for the first time in a very, very long time and I can't wait to see how everything turns out! It's really exciting. Can you believe it? I kind of dropped the bottle of Butterbeer when I saw his father. I was so darn nervous! And they both have the same eyes! (Except, I like Wade's better Razz)

Anywho, I promise to at least TRY to write here often.

~Zellie  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shah's best friend.    Shah's best friend.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shah's best friend.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2