Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
First Time  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
First Time  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
First Time  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
First Time  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
First Time  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
First Time  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
First Time  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
First Time  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
First Time  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
First Time  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
First Time  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
First Time  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
First Time  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
First Time  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
First Time  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

First Time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

First Time  Empty
PostSubject: First Time    First Time  EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:41 am

Shah waited outside the Three Broomsticks Inn for Wade. It was their first date, and nobody was as excited as her. She spent half an hour deciding on what to wear. After a lot of changing, she wore this:

Spoiler:

It was a simple t-shirt with a pair of jeans, a jacket and a cap. She didn't feel over-dressed. Her bright scarlet hair was open under her cap. She tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ears and continued waiting for Wade. They were going to meet Wade's father today, and Shah couldn't wait to see what would happen.

She glanced at the Inn. It wasn't a place someone would choose for their first date. But she did choose it, because it was simple. The last thing she wanted was confetti falling on her head while talking to Wade. It would simply make her nervous. Shah knew this was going to be a different experience, as it was her first date. And that too with someone as good as Wade. She wondered what he was thinking right now, where ever he was. It was their first trip to Hogsmeade and what better way than to start it with a date? Tapping her foot slightly, she looked around, searching to find Wade's familiar face...
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

First Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time    First Time  EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:30 am

Wade had forgotten to actually comb his hair, but he still managed to look decent enough to go on a date with Shah and meet his father at the same time. His brown, messy hair fell on his face as he walked over to the Three Broomsticks: the place Shah had chosen for their date.
Before entering, he checked himself to make sure he was wearing everything he was supposed to wear. He seemed alright, considering how nervous he had been only a few moments before leaving the Castle.

As he entered, he instantly spotted Shah's bright hair and headed towards her with a smile. For a second, his heart stopped beating. He wasn't used to seeing Shah like this, not romantically, but it surprised him that it came to him so easily, almost as if that friendly eleven year old he'd met in his first year was still there and he had always felt this way about her. For some reason, he couldn't stop smiling, and as the thought of Shah noticing how silly he must look, his cheeks turned slightly pink.
"Shah." he said simply before taking a seat in front of her. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

First Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time    First Time  EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:41 am

Shah'd decided that she would wait inside as it was getting slightly cold outside. She took off her cap and, glanced around the Inn. It wasn't too crowded. She didn't spot any of her friends either.

Wade had arrived. Shah couldn't stop smiling and she wasn't even going to fight it. She sat up straighter, as he took a seat across her. "Hi Wade." She didn't uncomfortable or uneasy and she was glad. Before she knew it, she found herself saying, "Do you want a Butterbeer?"
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

First Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time    First Time  EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:51 am

OOC: I'm so sorry, Zellie. I forgot about this!

"Yeah, yeah." Wade agreed as he called for a waitress to come to their table. "So, how's your first trip going so far? Have you been to any other stores?" he asked her. Secretly, he was hoping she wouldn't ask him that question so that he wouldn't have to say that he had basically just woken up. It would be very embarrassing to admit it!

"We should go to Zonko's afterward." he suggested with a wicked smile. "By the way, I've informed my father that you would be here, so  he's agreed to come in later and catch up with us on our way out."
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

First Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time    First Time  EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:33 pm

Shah smiled. " I didn't go anywhere yet. Just got here." She grinned. She'd heard a little about Zonkos, and it had seemed pretty interesting and fun. "Definitely. We'll go." And going with Wade was going to make it even more fun. Shah nodded. She was little nervous to meet Wade's father as she'd never met him. "Ok, sounds good." 

The waitress came over. "I'd like a Butterbeer, please." She looked at Wade. Though she'd asked if he wanted a Butterbeer and he'd agreed; he might have changed his mind, so she let him order what he wanted. 
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

First Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time    First Time  EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:56 am

"Well, then we can head over there as soon as you can!" he smiled. "Don't worry about it." he said as her expression showed her nervousness. "I don't think he'll be as bad as they say he is. At least I hope he isn't..." he said with a smile, trying to take the thoughts away from his mind.

Soon after Shah ordered, it was his turn. "Same for me, please." he said. Turning back to Shah, he asked her: "How excited are you for summer? I'm thrilled, and there's no sarcasm."
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

First Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time    First Time  EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:01 pm

Shah nodded as Wade told her not to worry. She was both, excited as well as nervous. Wade was going to see his father after a very long time, and she was more than eager to see how their first meeting would go. She smiled. "I'm excited too. But time is going too fast. Before you even know it, summer is over." For the effect she bumped both her palms. She knew all about time going to fast. It had been happening to her since as long as she had the capacity to understand things. She shook her head, clearing her thoughts. 

The waitress came back with two bottles of Butterbeer. Shah smiled at the waitress. "Thank you." She took one of the bottles. Looking at Wade, she wondered what to do now. Who was going to pay for that? She was confused. If she paid, what would Wade say. If she didn't pay, what would Wade think? So, she just waited for him to take his bottle. 
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

First Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time    First Time  EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:28 pm

"Four sickles." the waitress told them as she placed down the butterbeers. Wade immediately took out the money and a tip for the waitress and gave a smile to Shah. "It's not an official date if I don't pay." he said, "or at least that's what I've been taught."

"You know, I'm glad you're here." He said, taking a sip from his drink. "Meeting my father is...it's a great turning point, and I don't think I could do it alone." He was being sincere, and hoped she saw it. "I just wanted to thank you." he half smiled, wondering how dorky he looked at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

First Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time    First Time  EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:52 pm

Shah laughed a little when he said 'official date'. She couldn't actually believe she was on a date with Wade Malfoy, and the best part was that it was her first date and it was going great!

She sipped her Butterbeer and smiled at Wade. "Anytime, Wade." She felt like doing it, so she reached across the table and held his hand. "I can't wait to see how it goes." She drank slowly, feeling like she had all the time in the world.
Back to top Go down
Kellin Leo Malfoy

Kellin Leo Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Adult

First Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time    First Time  EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:58 pm

Kellin quickly scanned the streets, looking for the familiar Three Broomsticks. His icy blue eyes suddenly settled on the small building, which seemed a bit busy considering the shop's past. Either way, he entered and looked for his boy, Wade. From the looks of many, he wasn't anywhere near the first few tables, so he headed for the back, where he quickly spotted a fair-skinned boy with a dark mop of hair, most likely uncombed, and the same brilliantly blue eyes as when he was younger. This had to be him. This was Wade.

The redhead in front of him didn't go unnoticed. It seemed that Wade had already grown old enough to get himself a girlfriend, and Kellin couldn't help but smile. As he strolled towards their table, he made eye contact with both of them briefly, before greeting them.

"Hello. Wade and Shah?" he asked, although he knew very well who they were.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

First Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time    First Time  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:45 am

Shah dropped the bottle of Butterbeer which was in her hand when a man with eyes as blue as Wade's greeted them. She caught it before it spilled all over the table. She looked up at the man and smiled a little. Of course this was Wade's father. Who else would have eyes like that? Other than Wade?

His father. Shah felt clumsy for dropping that stupid bottle. What a nice first impression. But she immediately forgot about that when the man said her name.

How did he know my name?

"Hi...uh, Mr. Malfoy. Nice to meet you." She extended her hand.

Wade had probably told him.

She glanced at Wade to see his reaction. This was it. What was going to happen now?
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

First Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time    First Time  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:24 am

As he gazed into Shah's eyes briefly, listening to her words, a tall man appeared next to them. He had dark hair, which seemed to be too rebellious to be put down with anything, just like Wade's. His eyes were bright blue, icy even, just like Wade's.

Wade gave a small smile at Shah, who seemed to have gotten nervous at the sight of his father. It was a warm smile, hoping to ease her feelings.

"Hello, Dad." Wade said with more confidence than he felt. He knew this was the first time in years since he had seen his father, and he didn't want to make him think he was weak,which he was, but only when it came to a certain someone.
Back to top Go down
Kellin Leo Malfoy

Kellin Leo Malfoy

My Character

First Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time    First Time  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:24 am

Smiling cheekly at the girl, Kellin extended his arm, firm and strong, to shake the girl's soft hand. "It's very nice to finally meet you, Miss Hazel." he said. "Wade has not yet found a flaw in you, although by now I don't suspect he ever will."

Turning to his son, Kellin opened his arms, ready to embrace him in the hug he had never been able to give him in the last 15 years. "Hello, son." he smiled, inhaling the smells around him. There was Wade's cologne, and Shah's perfume, the buttery smell of their drinks, and another one that he didn't recognize. 

"How would you like to go to Honeydukes? Or maybe Zonko's?" he asked them, wondering if they could take their reunion into a more crowded place, where he wouldn't be forced into revealing certain things yet.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

First Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time    First Time  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:22 pm

Shah was taken aback by the man's reply. Firstly, how did he know her name? Secondly, it was really kind what he said, about Wade not finding a flaw in her. She just nodded. "Nice to meet you too, Mr Malfoy."

She watched, the curiosity clearly shown in her eyes, as father and son finally reunited after fifteen years. Not reunited, no. As they finally met after fifteen years.  It was like watching a muggle movie, Shah thought.

"Let's go to Zonko's!" She said. She was really excited to go there, as she'd, obviously, not been there before. Then she looked at Wade, not even fighting the urge to smile, and said, "Wade?"
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

First Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time    First Time  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:31 pm

"Yeah, I'm okay with that." he said as he began to stand. "Let's go." he took his hand out to hold Shah's and then glanced at his father. There was so much he wanted to ask, so much he wanted to tell him and much more that he wanted to do.

As they walked behind the man who undoubtedly looked too much like Wade, he leaned in and whispered to Shah. "I may have told him a little bit about you." he smiled, "We've talked before, by leter of course."
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

First Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time    First Time  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:57 pm

Shah held Wade's hand as they followed his father to Zonko's. She nodded. That cleared things up. She lowered her voice as she asked, "How...how are you feeling Wade?" She hoped that Mr Malfoy didn't hear her; there was at least 2 feet distance between them. "I mean, you know, seeing your father and all."

She knew he hadn't spoken much in the past 10 minutes, but she just wanted to know how he was feeling. It was must have felt wonderful. Shah honestly couldn't imagine herself in his place. She didn't have a mother and her father was pretty much dead to her.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

First Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time    First Time  EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:57 am

"I'm alright." Wade shrugged, unable to name the feelings. Gently, he squeezed Shah's hand and turned towards his father. He seemed to know where he was going, despite the rumour that Kellin wasn't even in Britain, let alone Hogsmeade.
"I suppose I could use a bit more fatherly affection," he whispered to Shah, "But maybe that'll come in later?"
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

First Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time    First Time  EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:30 pm

Shah nodded. "I'm sure it will." She smiled at him, a warm smile, her eyes twinkling.

"Did you study in Hogwarts Mr Malfoy?" She found herself asking the man. She could see Zonko's round the corner. The excitement got the better of her.
Back to top Go down
Kellin Leo Malfoy

Kellin Leo Malfoy

My Character

First Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time    First Time  EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:55 pm

Walking in front of them, Kellin was only able to hear a murmuring sound. Oh, how he hated murmuring! But since this was his son, and his girlfriend, he let it go. The girl suddenly asked a question, which he turned to face her, walking next to Wade now. "I did. Under the noble House of Slytherin." he responded proudly. "It's great to know that Wade is now in Slytherin also. He'll get places with that same mindset Salazar had." 

Zonko's was now right in front of them, full of laughter and joy. Kellin opened the door for Shah to walk through, and then waited until Wade passed. "Which House do you belong to, Miss Hazel?" he asked her, seeing a sparkle in Wade's eyes as he took in the greatness of the shop.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

First Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time    First Time  EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:30 pm

Shah turned to Mr Malfoy at the door. She didn't really want to answer that question, seeing as how the man spoke of Slytherin house like it was the best house. But she was proud of her own house, so she lifted her shoulder and said, "I belong to Gryffindor."

She entered the Zonko's and her excitement increased.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time    First Time  Empty

Back to top Go down

First Time
Page 1 of 1