Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Dark Wizard

Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins) Empty
PostSubject: Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins)   Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins) EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 10:14 pm

OOC: Because Wade is Professor Vega's assistant, and she's away to get married and be not-so-innocent, I'll make the thread for this Smile

Just roleplay your entrance and she'll meet you here. Or might be Owen. Or Sandra. But yeah just post.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

PostSubject: Re: Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins)   Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:51 pm

Career advice. This would be interesting. Mainly because Jennifer had no idea what she wanted to do after leaving Hogwarts. She did know that she was good at Transfiguration and Potions. But that was all. After a while of thinking in preparation for the career advice session, she still had absolutely nothing.

It didn't take her long to get from the Common Room to Professor Vega's office. She knocked lightly on the door. She didn't know what to expect, but hopefully it would be useful. She really needed to start thinking about her future and she knew that. Unfortunately, she couldn't stay at Hogwarts forever, even though it was her home and would take a lot of getting used to being away from it.

Hey, maybe she could be a professor?
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins)   Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:35 am

Excited to head to Professor Vega's office, Wade even made the effort to think about what he wanted to do after Hogwarts. He already had a future, with his father, but could he pave a new one? Walking in to the office, where everything was often warm and inviting, he was surprised to find that Jennifer Moss was already there.

"Well, hello there, beautiful." he smirked, "I didn't think you'd come." He walked away to sit on the comfortably familiar sofa that Professor Vega kept in her office. "You know, I always thought you were too cool for these things."
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins)   Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 11:39 am

Oh look, it was Wade Malfoy. She leaned against the wall, preparing herself for whatever idiotic remark was about to come. "Malfoy," Jen smirked, rolling her eyes at him. "That's me. Too cool for Career Advice." Oh, the joys of sarcasm. She expected she'd get some back too. It was sort of good to have someone she could have an...interesting discussion with, simply because she'd get so many smart, moronic responses. "I didn't really expect to see you here either." Was he still in love with Professor Vega? Maybe that was it.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins)   Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:57 pm

Wade raised his eyeborws, "And why not?" He wasn't so bad, school-wise. "I admit, I haven't exactly been to allmy classes, but I think I should at least get an idea of what I what to do with my future." He smiled, not a wicked or sarcastic smile. Just a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins)   Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins) EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:53 am

"Okay, career advice." Lucy breathed as she pulled back some stubborn strands of hair. She made her way to Professor Vega's office, thinking of all the things she had come up with for this meeting. "Auror, Unspeakable, or anything in the Ministry." When she came to the door, she knocked out of habit rather than politeness, but entered the office without further notice. Upon entering, the warmth of the place was destroyed by the presence of her cousin. Without looking at him, Lucy walked up to Jennifer and greeted her with a smile. "Hey! How are you?" That was friendly, and she liked Jennifer, but she was trying her best to ignore the other Malfoy in the room; the one that she had already pretended was dead thanks to his betrayal addiction.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins)   Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins) EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:33 am

"Fair enough," Jen shrugged. She didn't say anything more. There was no point. And she didn't have anything to say anyway. That was a weird smile. Almost a nice smile. Wade Malfoy. Nice smile. She smiled when Lucy came into the room. "Hi! I'm alright! What about you?" It wasn't hard to see the awkwardness between Wade and Lucy. And it seemed just as bad being in the middle of it. The Career Advice really needed to start now.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins)   Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins) EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 4:16 pm

Ella walked down to the familiar office, this would be the first time she'd see her mother since she left this summer. Pushing the door open out of habit, she saw she wasn't the only one there. Jennifer, Lucy and Wade had beaten her. Walking over, she sat in one of the arm chairs that she had sat in many times before.

She never thought about what she wanted to do after Hogwarts. She never thought she'd last this long, she never imagined that the Dark side wasn't good, but now she knew. She now knew there were other, better options for her.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins)   Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins) EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 6:00 am

Selene ran from the forest to her office. She had forgotten about the Career Advice meeting with her older students, and as she pulled her hair down to make herself look more presentable. With a wave of her wand, the dirt on her jeans disappeared and her jacket was clean of snow. Opening the door swiftly, she smiled at the studemts already gathered.

Jennifer Moss, Lucy and Wade Malfoy....and Ella. Her daughter was here, and as much as she wanted to wrap her arms around her and kiss her forehead and never let her out of her sight, Selene walked by her without a single twitch. "Sorry I'm late. The Forbidden Forest has a way to keep me in without notion of time. Now, we're all here for Career Advice, and I know I told you all to come as a group, but I'll be talking to you individually first. Let's start by the order you came in." She said as she pulled out a chair to her desk and took a seat. "Who will be first?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins)   Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins) EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 10:48 am

Cool. Professor Vega was there now. But she had to go first. Not fun. At least she was getting it over with quickly, so she could leave and go and sleep or something. "Me, Professor," Jen smiled weakly. She ran over all the ideas she had in her head. Professor. She wasn't too keen on working at the Ministry. That was all she had, but the point of this meeting was to discuss the future and come up with some ideas, so she should be alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins)   Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins) Empty

Back to top Go down

Career Advice (5th, 6th, and 7th year Slytherins)
Page 1 of 1