Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws) Empty
PostSubject: Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws)   Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws) EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:45 pm

Danielle was seated at her desk preparing for Career Advice. She wanted to make sure that her students were ready and prepared for life outside of Hogwarts.

OC: Sorry its so short. Have to prep for christmas.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws)   Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws) EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:01 am

Homework and schoolwork. Extra credit. OWLs. Aylee's barely been eating breakfast these days just to study. And now they had Career Advice. Could anything be more stressing? She literally almost forgot that she needed to go to the Divination Professor's Office and not the Defence Against the Dark Arts one. Since Professor Umbranox wasn't here, Professor Bari-something was going to be a replacement. Aylee wasn't quite sure about that. But it wasn't a good idea to compare Professors. So she walkeed down to the Professors' Hallway and towards the Divination Professor's Office.

Honestly, she had a tiny clear idea of what to do after she graduated. Maybe a Professor? Or a librarian? Or a shop-keeper? Out of all these ideas, she wanted to work for the Aurors Department as an Investigator in the Ministry. Apparently, Investigators were kind of like detectives and Aylee would actually love to be that. She solved riddles about five times a day and mysteries were only just huge riddles, right? And when she read mystery books, she usually solved the case before the protagonist and she almost always got it right. In her opinion, what was a better job for a Ravenclaw? Aylee smiled weakly to herself before she knocked on the door and walked inside the room.

"Hello Professor." Aylee mumbled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws)   Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws) EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:34 pm

Danielle looked up and smiled. Finally someone was here. "Hello. I'm Professor Barigazzi but you can call me Professor B. My last name is hard to pronounce. So why don't you sit down and lets get started." Danielle replied and gestured to the open chair. She didn't really know what to do. Maybe ask questions about what Aylee likes or wants to be....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws)   Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws) EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 1:35 am

Auden walked into the Professor's office. She didn't really know what she wanted to do with her life. She noticed that Aylee was already there. "Hello Professor, hi Aylee." Auden said. Auden saw a open seat and sat down nervously.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws)   Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:46 am

The Professor smiled and looked up, and Aylee held back a sigh of relief. She seemed nothing like Professor Elldir, just like her brother had said. "Hello Professor Bariga- B," she decided on what the Divination Professor had suggested because the last name really was difficult to pronounce. Slowly, she sat down on one of the seats. Just as she was about to point out that the Professor taught her brother, someone else entered the room. Turning around, Aylee recognized Auden, one of her closest friends. "Hi," she mumbled at Auden, then turned back to face Professor B.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws)   Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:30 pm

Danielle smiled at both of the girls. "Okay girls, this is career advising and I'm going to be talking to each of you privately about your interests, goals, etc. So who wants to go first?" Danielle asked.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws)   Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws) EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:37 pm

"Anything is fine with me," Aylee mumbled shyly, looking at Auden. She didn't want to offend her friend. She decided that she didn't want to go first, but still didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws)   Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws) EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 9:19 pm

Auden looked at Professor B. "I'm fine with going first." She replied. Auden just wanted to get this over with since it was so stressful thinking about the future.

OCC: Sorry its short. I have finals this week and I have to study.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws)   Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws) EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:27 pm

Danielle looked at Auden. "Okay great. Now Aylee could use please step out for a bit?" Danielle asked. She grabbed her quill and put down Auden's name onto the paperwork. Danielle noticed that Aylee left so it was time to start.

"Okay Auden, what are your interests for your future. Do you know what area of work you would like to go into?" Danielle asked the dark haired Ravenclaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws)   Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws) EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:31 pm

Auden saw Professor B write down something on the paper. She assumed it was her information or something. "I have some ideas. I really like helping people and love kids so I'm thinking about being a Professor. I don't really know what subjects but I like Charms, Transfiguration, and Potions. A friend of mine, Ryland Morcotte said he could see me traveling and I took a liking to that. Maybe I could teach abroad or something..." Auden answered the Professor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws)   Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws) EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:36 pm

Danielle listened to Auden while she jotted down notes. It seemed like Auden had a good idea of what she wanted to do."You seem to have a solid idea of what you want to do post-Hogwarts, I'm impressed. Most students don't even know what they want to do at your age. So since you want to be a Professor, I would suggest that you get good marks in your classes and on the O.W.Ls and N.E.W.Ts, especially in the subjects that you are considering teaching." Danielle replied to Auden. "You can leave now, but on your way out please send Aylee in here." She added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws)   Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws) EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:38 pm

Auden nodded at Professor B. "Thank you Professor." Auden said as she got up to leave. She walked out the door and send Aylee in.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws)   Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 8:48 pm

Aylee went out of the room with question and waited patiently outside the door. She leaned against the wall and listening to the voices inside, trying to make out what they were saying, but she had no idea what was going on in there. She tried going over her ideas. An Investigator... or maybe something else in the Ministry... something that had to do with magic... like an Obliviator. Not a Professor... Professors are too mainstream... too common... She wanted a job that wasn't commonly chosen. She wasn't sure why, though. Suddenly, Auden came out of the Professor's Office and told her that she should go inside. Aylee nodded, gave Auden a small smile, and entered the room. Then she sat down in front of Professor B's desk and... well, waited. What should she say?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws)   Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:37 am

Danielle looked up at the noise. It was Aylee. "Hello Aylee. Now Aylee, do you know what are you would like to work in or what interests you like?" She asked the young Ravenclaw while grabbing Aylee's paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws)   Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws) Empty

Back to top Go down

Career Advice (Open to 5th, 6th and 7th year Ravenclaws)
Page 1 of 1