Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

My charries need something fot their life (a plots)

Go down 
+7
Carmen Gonzales
Aleksander Krupp
Aoife O'Donnell
Ciara Malfoy
Evan Williams
Sky
Saryana Greenwood
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character
::
Activity: HUfflepuff Year 1

My charries need something fot their life (a plots) Empty
PostSubject: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 1:28 pm

So here are my all charries who we have left.

My charries need something fot their life (a plots) Tumblr_mgqohq2B1l1r308ppo1_500
Jessica Kim
She is sixth year Hufflepuff. She isn't that much of shy anymore, she has became more social one. Even if there is times when she can become shy. She doesn't really like to talk about her family, it's the topic what she tries to avoid some reason lately.
I need some kind of love interested for her. Some boy who tries to win her heart but it won't be easy since she doesn't know basically nothing about flirting basically. She would try to ignore that boy for awhile at first but maybe later she will give it try to have love interest or so.

My charries need something fot their life (a plots) Tumblr_inline_mwbsn3eTCX1rq82fyMy charries need something fot their life (a plots) Tumblr_inline_mvypy4Odt51ruz9j7
Carmen Gonzales
Well she is supposed to be third year Ravenclaw girl. Who just recently did transfer from Durmstrang. She did grow up in Norway. She can speak four different languages: Norwegian, English, Spanish and Icelandic. She really isn't the fluent in all of them but she can speak and write in them.
She doesn't really have anything planned yet in her life. So if you want to be friend or enemy let me know. Well she has two friends from her old school.

My charries need something fot their life (a plots) Jamie-campbell-bower-birthday-gifs-sweeney-todd-roleplaybuddy
Daniel Kingsley
Daniel is 19 years old man, who isn't yet discovered what he wants to do with his life. His father wants her to become Auror and mother Healer but neither of these jobs seem interesting enough for him.
He needs basically everything. Love, Friends, Enemies. So if you have anything in mind let me know.

Last edited by Jessica Kim on Wed May 04, 2016 8:09 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - year II

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 3:14 pm

Saryana and Jessica already have met and are friends, plus have a thread at the moment so they are out.

No adults(yet) for Ciara.

Same as Saryana and Jessica, except Symona and Carmen could have some summer thread. Where does Carmen live?

For Edmond I may offer Alberi. He's my grumpy student at Beauxbatons. I'm not exactly sure how things may turn out between them, as Alberi trusts no one and it would be hard for him to be nice to someone. So unless Edmond is ready to put up with that, they probably won't become friends! Otherwise here is his app, if you have time to read it all: https://livethemagic.rpg-board.net/t3396-alberi-zachar

Last edited by Saryana Greenwood on Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sky
Adult
Sky

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 3:18 pm

Uh.....Ollie and Jess?! They have been in the same house for ages, I doubt they've never met. Plus, ollie has a habit of hugging Jess everty time he sees her, so they SHOULD be friends Razz Like, super cool friends.

And, obviously, Ciara and Lucy Razz I don't know what we can do with them yet, but um....I'll think about it and get back to you.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 3:26 pm

@Sary
Em okay. Sure Alberi and Edmond can meet. We can see how it goes.

@Lucy
They are probably friends. Jess and Ollie. Even if she isn't used with these huggings still, she slowly gets. Friends are important to Jess, since she had never many. I'm not sure what they should do together. They can be cool friends if you really want but Jess won't be sure what it means cool friend.

Yeah I'm not sure either what Lucy and Ciara should do.
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 3:29 pm

I've edited my above post a little bit. Just had an idea for Symona and Carmen. Could I ask again where Carmen lives?

Otherwise where shall the two meet? If you like I could make the thread!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 3:35 pm

Carmen lives in Norway. What Idea.

They can meet all around the school basically. Edmond can be every where.
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 3:39 pm

Me and Evan were planning for our characters to meet during the summer as well. We still hadn't planned it out yet but we could make a thread together. I believe Oddmund is in Norway as well. If Symona goes over to meet Oddmund there, she could also go meet Carmen. Or if Oddmund comes to Bulgaria to meet with Symona, he could try and bring Carmen alongside with him. But I first have to ask him as well.

Otherwise Alberi can be found in any place that doesn't have a lot of people to interact with.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 3:42 pm

That sounds like good idea actually. Her parents won't really be her against her going Bulgaria if we decided do it that way. Or then go and meet her friends in Norway somewhere.

That can work too. I'm not sure what kind of place is there quiet. You can find something and I can find a reason why Edmond ended there.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:53 pm

Oddmund, Symona, and Carmen can meet during some made up wizarding festival or similar event, I suppose. Not only this gives them a good reason to meat and a good excuse for their parents to allow them to go, but also a good central idea for the thread.

There is a bunch of interesting things that can happen on the festival, ranging from some nature protectors protest (Evan can be there in this case) to some kind of attack (maybe a Dark Wizard will join). It can also be something not so noticeable. But it's still better than just talking about stuff.

We can brainstorm about the kind of festival and the nature of unpredictable event that follows.
Back to top Go down
Ciara Malfoy

Ciara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:38 pm

Festival or so sounds good to me. Not sure what kind of event it should he excatly for sure.

Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 9:47 am

I like the idea! The festival could just be some wizards showing off their powers or such. Being like the wizard magicians? I also like the idea of the Dark Wizard attack. It could also help Symona be nicer and such. Though it would also be interesting to meet with Evan - overall, a lot of things could happen.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 2:45 pm

It can be a celebration of Gellert Grindelwald's defeat. It's not specified on what day the duel took place, only the year was mentioned. So if it's okay for all other admins, we can do it.
This can also be a good reason for some Dark Wizard to ruin the fest if he or she is a supporter of Grindelwald's ideas.

Anyway, we can always godmod the said wizard, since I doubt we have any wizards who share Gellert's ideas.

During this fest there can be some Albus and Gellert cosplayers fighting each other, fake Elder Wands for sale, and some general fair stuff, e.g. candies, music, and competitions.
Back to top Go down
Ciara Malfoy

Ciara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 2:56 pm

That sounds great idea to me actually.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 6:12 pm

Okay, just to add to this, this could save extra effort by also celebrating the art of healing and/or vegetarianism so Cece can turn up too Razz

AND KISSU OKAY.

Cece can meet Ciara - Cece is a healer too and they'd most likely bond over that.

Edmond can meet my Beauxbatons character Amelie, who is a nice enough person.
Back to top Go down
Ciara Malfoy

Ciara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 6:26 pm

Sure Ceceand Ciara can meer and also Edmond and your Beauxbatons charrie.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Gonzales
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Carmen Gonzales

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 2:48 pm

Well if anyone else wants to have thread with my charries, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 9:57 pm

I did update a bit first post. I have now only two charries left. Jessiaca and Ciara and both need threads.
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Krupp
Adult
Aleksander Krupp

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Ollivander's Wand Shop Employee

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 7:18 pm

I nominate Oliver to thread with Jessica! They've been in the same House for years and Ollie had always been really friendly to her in the threads we've had of them in the past Razz

For Ciara, I think Lucy, Agnes and Alek could work well.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 8:16 pm

Well Oliver and Jessica yes get along quite well. So yeah we can have thread between them.

Sure Ciara can meet all these people who u mentioned. I won't mind it.
Back to top Go down
Sky
Adult
Sky

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 8:59 pm

Okay, so I can start Oliver/Jessica.

Could you start some of the ones for Ciara?
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 9:28 pm

Okay Smile

Well I'll make it tomorrow morning. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ciara Malfoy

Ciara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 8:46 am

Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 11:40 pm

Well I added Carmen to do first post + updated Ciara's info.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Gonzales
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Carmen Gonzales

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 3:36 am

These three still need good plots or at least something. Please read first posts.
Need to know: Ciara is now out of hospital even if she doesn't remember much still. Others are pretty same except Carmen has made one more friend in Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 12:24 pm

Carmen can meet Charlie! Very Happy

They're both Ravenclaw, he's a first year. Let's make a thread for them?

Also, Hunter can thread with either Jessica or Ciara, and Colton can probably thread with Ciara. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) Empty

Back to top Go down

My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next