Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Character Plots EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Character Plots EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Character Plots EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Character Plots EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Character Plots EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Character Plots EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Character Plots EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Character Plots EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Character Plots EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Character Plots EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Character Plots EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Character Plots EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Character Plots EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Character Plots EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Character Plots EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Character Plots

Go down 
+4
Hunter VanDerberg
Aoife O'Donnell
David Shuter
Wade Malfoy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Dark Wizard

Character Plots Empty
PostSubject: Character Plots   Character Plots EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:19 am

I'm still working on the revised version of James' plot, so if you have some wacky personal plot for your character let me know! your can post it here if you don't mind the whole world seeing it, or you can PM me. Remember that you can't go crazy murdering every civilian you see and claim it's part of you "character development", and you can't curse a student and claim it's for a "personal plot". BE REASONABLE.

I'll be waiting for your plots, I bet they're amazing!
(Also, people who are already in the plot should come up with something too)

Andrew
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character
Activity: Adult, Auror

Character Plots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Plots   Character Plots EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 9:15 pm

David meets the murderer of his mother, which just turns out to be his father, who was believed dead, and is now a Death Eater. ALL HELL BREAKS LOSE Razz
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

Character Plots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Plots   Character Plots EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 9:40 am

PLOTTINESS
by Evelyn

AOIFE
At some point, Aoife will run around giving random people free hugs. End of third-year, start of fourth-year time, the Haoifen plot will happen, in which she will reject Hunter by throwing a chair at him, and then have her heart broken, because I hate her. I can imagine in the future she'll still be all hyper and won't want a serious job like at the ministry, but that's a long way off. There's always DarkAoife if nothing else works out.

LYRA
Lyra will probably get into some big twin sister fights with Lyn. Will be edited when I work something out with Nasim.

MUSTACHIO
He will keep on being awesome. Maybe he can make some new friends. Or get killed when some evil person drinks his blood! Yes! That! May be edited if I think of anything else!

SELENA
If you're up for getting Selena fired somehow, great. If not, she'll just quit and move to Germany or somewhere because her parents will die and she'll be sad. Then she'll involve herself in dodgy muggle gangs and stuff, but that doesn't matter because I won't post that. Alternatively, she dies.

JEREMY
So he's the Minister and I need to take this one seriously. Reaaaaaaally seriously. Since Thaor isn't here, we can't have Thermy and they can't adopt triplets named after ships, which makes me very sad. He'll keep drinking coffee, not doing much work and wearing very bright tracksuits. If you have something for Jeremy, PLEASE TELL ME.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

Character Plots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Plots   Character Plots EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:22 pm

HUNTER'S PLOTS

Hunter

Well first of all, I am going to try and make him less boring. Because he's pretty boring. He is obviously part of the haoifen plot in which aoife rejects him, he dates seen instead, and then punches Blake for hitting on aoife, thus ruining their friendship for a while. He's going to be really full of himself as he gets older. I'd actually really like to have him become an animagus at some point. I'd also like for him to have to go through something really hard at some point. Death of a family member? Not sure.

Jack

He's mostly for summer threads. Doesn't do much. If anyone can use a muggle for anything let me know. Maybe later on he could be killed by death eaters or something so that Hunter can be all angsty.

Anthony

I haven't done too much with him yet. He's Victoria's brother who hates Hogwarts because he was forced to transfer there. I have no idea what I'm going to do with him yet.

Andre

Andre is just going to keep on being Andre for now. If anyone could use his craziness in their own plot, I'm happy to offer him up!

Last edited by Hunter VanDerberg on Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

Character Plots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Plots   Character Plots EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 5:17 pm

Ella

So Ella returns back to school after a summer with her granmother. She meets her younger cousin and begins talking to her sister again. She has a confrontation with her sister and explains that they need to kill their grandmother. Elita tells her about being cursed thrice by their grandmother and it causes hurt, regret and angst within Ella. She feels guilty about not being a better big sister after their parents died. Ella eventually will meet Rhys who will help her with becoming herself again and she'll no longer succumb to Dark ways. Ella will go on to either work at the Ministry or Hogwarts.

Elita

Elita learns the importance of not getting attached to people. She feels abandoned more than ever. She never sees her mom or poppa and she's still unsure of her sister. She never gets to talk to Aislinn or any of her old friends. She mostly keeps to the common room out of sight. She'll eventually get horribly sick but she'll fight through it. When she gets older, she'll go on to have a Muggle job as a singer or make something out of her flying/Quidditch skills.

Addie

Addie is part of the Dark Plot. I'm not sure what to do with her past that, but eventually she'll run into Aislin, Ella and Elita and there will be a battle.

Rhys

I haven't much planned for Rhys yet, but eventually he'll meet Ella and change her. He'll show her why the Dark side really isn't better than being good. He'll continue his job at the Ministry.

Aislinn

Aislinn will grow closer to Ella and Elita before they stop talking due to not seeing each other anymore. She'll continue out going to Hogwarts. She'll meet Zypher and possibly date him. She'll eventually not be shy anymore and she'll make friends. She'll learn more about her past and it'll cause her to become optimistic and look forward to all the great things in life. At some point, she'll get into a battle with her grandmother and her grandmother will hurt her. She'll one day work as a spy for the Ministry.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

Character Plots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Plots   Character Plots EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:19 pm

I should probably post here because I've been putting this off for a bit of a long time.

Aylee.
I don't really have a plan for her. She's part of the plot, but I don't know what the plan is going to be for that, so I can't really say. She'll be graduating from Hogwarts soon, and she wants to work for the Ministry as an Investigator. I might kill her off when she's on a detective mission or something. She's very frustrating >.<

Kynan.
I love this dude. He's awesome. So, basically, he's going to try ask Maya out by the end of his fourth year, or in his fifth year if I am too lazy to post that. He's still gonna be an awesome lazy person who loves apple pies, though! Niamh and I have a cool Kaya plot, though, and I am not sure if I should reveal it or not but it is awesome! *PLL THEME SONG* Anyway, he'll be an awesome Quidditch player in the future. Hopefully.

Ethan.
He's just a boring Muggle dude in the background and an Elf prince by night! He doesn't even have a rockish colour. Moving on.

Lyn.
Lyn is my favourite character! I am planning her to have a few crushes by her second year she's grown up with cool Muggle movies, she's like that but she's still very insecure. Since Blake will be staying over at the VanDerberg's during the summer, expect Blyn threads! RazzIf Niamh is up for it, I haven't talked to her yet. By the end of her second year or in her third year (before Blaoife happens) she'll start crushing on Blake. But when Blaoife happens, she will be devastated and cry with Hunter about it and she might talk to Lyra about it. Or maybe Lyra might read her diary. But anyway, Blake may ask Lyn out just to annoy Blake and actually start to like Lyn. Maybe. I'm not sure yet. Well, that's how the fantasy is built in my head! When Lyn grows up, she'll probably be more confident and she'll want to work with animals. Maybe a Muggle vet or some job with Magical Creatures. Maybe a Care of Magical Creatures Professor!

Genevieve.
I guess she's gonna keep her job in the Ministry. I haven't really got a plot sorted out for her yet, nor a ship. Which makes me sad. But I'll figure it out, since I only recently adopted her.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

Character Plots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Plots   Character Plots EmptyThu May 15, 2014 9:44 pm

JEN (WIP)
some of it made up by me, some by other people, very little of it will actually happen but I can brainstorm.

Jen gets pregnant. There are three possible fathers. Ripping off Mamma Mia here. 

Jen meets her prince. He accepts her and her unborn child and he marries Jen, making her princess of somewhere.

Jen has her child. Poor child. He/she will grow up rich and stuff, though, so it's okay.

Jen becomes a professor. This could be anywhere in the plot. During this time, she meets and becomes friends with Nadia.

Jeans' child is christened. She throws a huge party at her palace cos she can do that. Every character on LTM is invited. The most likely godmother(s) are Nadia and Lucy <3

Jen ends all this drama and lives happily ever after!
Back to top Go down

Character Plots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Plots   Character Plots EmptySat May 17, 2014 12:55 am

Nina-- (Already kinda happened)--Nina and Sarah's grandmother dies, and the children are sent to a muggle foster home. About two months later, Aisha Khan comes and adopts Nina and Sarah and they live happily ever after.

Kensi-Nothing yet...

Chloe-Still with David...Maybe they will get married? who knows...

Peeves--Still continues to wreck havoc on the school. He's going to be popping in unexpectedly in classes so BEWEARE of that.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

Character Plots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Plots   Character Plots EmptyTue May 20, 2014 5:32 pm

Darcy - The veela who falls in love with Evan, and who is going to go through something traumatic with her sister. I have not yet told Vilde about this, but I'm pretty sure she'll be fine with it! I don't know much more, just that she'll change.

Khalidah - A dark one who admires James to the extent of worship. Don't know what will happen with her yet. She'll become protective of Wade at some point, and deem him a very good friend. Also, I have another thing in mind, but this will come to you in a PM, Andrew! Smile

Logan - I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA!! Please people, help me find an awesome plot for him? I have a few things in mind, but feel free to plant more! I will love all of them, but I won't oblige to all of them, of course. Everything within reason!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Plots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Plots   Character Plots Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Plots
Page 1 of 1