Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Jahs' Characters EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Jahs' Characters EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Jahs' Characters EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Jahs' Characters EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Jahs' Characters EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Jahs' Characters EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Jahs' Characters EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Jahs' Characters EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Jahs' Characters EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Jahs' Characters EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Jahs' Characters EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Jahs' Characters EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Jahs' Characters EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Jahs' Characters EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Jahs' Characters EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Jahs' Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

Jahs' Characters Empty
PostSubject: Jahs' Characters   Jahs' Characters EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:14 am

Ella Fontayne-Vega Riddle
Pureblood from London, England
"Sometimes, it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever."

Jahs' Characters Tumblr_n8628he0XT1ra5aoto1_250

synopsis
Over the years, Ella has often been challenged. Ella was adopted out by Selene Vega when she was around the age of 11 or 12. Since then, she has lived a troublesome life. She reverted to the Dark Side in her 6th year at Hogwarts and left her family. While living with her dark grandmother, Addie Umbridge, she constantly thought about her sister, Elita Fontayne Vega and Selene. At the start of her 7th year, she returned to Hogwarts to turn her life around.She met Ministry worker, Rhys Riddle and they began to date. Despite her crush on Wade Malfoy, there was something about Rhys she adored. Two years after graduating, he proposed to her and they were married. They now live in Bristol, England in a Seaside house with the beautiful baby girl, Emma Maite Riddle.

connections
Former Slytherin, Auror and a mother/wife

thread possibilities
Ella is usually out around London or Diagon Alley, since she graduated. You can also catch her in the Ministry of Magic office. If you ever want to RP with this character, PM me or contact me in the chatbox anytime.

links
Character Application

Diary
Character Relationships
Letters to Emma
_____

Elita Fontayne-Vega
"Stop getting so attached to people, they'll only leave you anyways."

Jahs' Characters Tumblr_my8x4kyRN11qkb6vyo1_250

synopsis
Elita has constantly been the center of bad happenings. Her mother was murdered shortly after her birth and shortly after Ella left for Hogwarts, Elita was 9, her father was murdered causing her to leave for Hogwarts two years in advance. Elita constantly hid because she was in a state of depression off and on. When Selene adopted them, it made Elita excited, she finally had a mother. Selene constantly helped Elita and Ella, especially when Ella began changing. Elita found out later, that she was a Seer. She constantly had visions of Ella. During the middle of her Hogwarts life, Addie, their grandmother, attacked Elita twice with the Crucio curse in one night. Elita was found unconscious in the woods by Aylee Walters who summoned a professor. Elita is now going into her 7th year at Hogwarts (actually 9th) and Ella's gone and Selene and Andrew are nowhere to be found. Elita sinks deeply into depression and begins drinking and doing other stuff. She's alone and she feels replaced, she doesn't expect Selene to come back when she does, but Elita is too far gone. Compared to her cousin, Elita is below average and has no chance of ever getting her first boyfriend so she gives up on life. She's worthless, depressed and alone.

connections
Slytherin

thread possibilities
Elita is usually in her Common Room or at the lake during term. During the summer, she's either holed up in her room or shopping in Diagon Alley. If you ever want to RP with this character, PM me or contact me in the chatbox anytime.

links
Character Application

Diary
Character Relationships

_____

Rhys Riddle
Pureblood from Plymouth, England
"For every dark night, there is a brighter day."

Jahs' Characters Tumblr_mzm3kgJxaW1snuvdjo9_r1_250

synopsis
Rhys grew up as an orphan before attending Hogwarts. Upon graduating, he got a job at the Ministry working in the Regulation and Care for Magical Creatures. While checking on the CoMC classes at Hogwarts one day, he was invited to a Winter Ball, set up by Ella. He bagan talking to her and eventually, they began a family together. She and baby Emma, are his Mirror of Erised.

connections
Former Slytherin, Ministry of Magic worker, Father/Husband

thread possibilities
Rhys is usually home with Emma and Ella or out in London. He's not at work as much as he used to be since becoming a father but he can still be found there or at Hogwarts. If you ever want to RP with this character, PM me or contact me in the chatbox anytime.

links
Character Application

_____

Aislinn Umbridge
Pureblood from Cheshire, England
"Allow your beauty to shine, inside and out."

Jahs' Characters Tumblr_inline_n32y81SgSq1s9ls6p

synopsis
Aislinn was shocked when she received the letter to Hogwarts. She was raised as an orphan until Addie found her. She is a cousin to Ella and Elita and she's nothing like an Umbridge. However, because of her last name, it's hard for her to make friends. She's a loyal and sweet girl who can be sassy and cocky at times. She's very conceited and prideful.

connections
Hufflepuff

thread possibilities
She stays around the gardens and in the shady spots during term, she also loves the bridges. During summers, she usually stays with Elita or Ella though she's mostly out pampering herself in London. If you ever want to RP with this character, PM me or contact me in the chatbox anytime.

links
Character Application

_____

Addie Umbridge
Pureblood from Cheshire, England
"Power has no limits."

Jahs' Characters Tumblr_m8qx5lqWwD1r16xweo2_250

synopsis
Addie has tried everything she can to get rid of the Fontaynes, especially Elita and bring Ella to their side. She finally conned Ella into turning, but not for long. Now Addie is on a constant run as Ella has become an Auror and is out to revenge her. Addie is killed by her own granddaughter, the way she killed the rest of their family.

connections
Dark Wizard, Former Slytherin

thread possibilities
N/A

links
Apparently I didn't even do a character application?

Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

Jahs' Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jahs' Characters   Jahs' Characters EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 7:22 pm

Ella Fontayne-Vega Riddle
"It doesn't get easier, you just get stronger"

Jahs' Characters Tumblr_inline_mr0nmxnAV81qz4rgp

synopsis
Ella has had her fair share of ups and downs. Things between her and Rhys are still very tense. Ella has proven she is stronger than she seems. She got a new job at Hogwarts and now lives in Hogsmeade village in her own little house with Emma. Rhys still gets his weekly visits with Emma, with Ella's supervision, and he and Ella talk about patching things up, but Rhys just can't accept that Ella is not his property.

connections
Former Slytherin, Former Auror, Hogwarts caretaker and a mother

thread possibilities
Ella is usually out around London, Hogsmeade or Hogwarts, since she works there now.  If you ever want to RP with this character, PM me or contact me in the chatbox anytime.

links
Character Application

Diary
Character Relationships
Letters to Emma
_____

Elita Fontayne-Vega
"Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change."

Jahs' Characters Tumblr_m1od76Nd1M1r8khsj

synopsis
This time a year ago, Elita was the most depressed person you could possibly meet. Now, she's a girl who overcame the odds, overcame her past and has a beautiful little family. She's a professor at Beauxbaxton's and she resides in France with Ryland Malfoy and their son, Lucas.

connections
Slytherin

thread possibilities
Elita is usually around the Palace and wandering France. Occasionally, you can catch her visiting London. If you ever want to RP with this character, PM me or contact me in the chatbox anytime.

links
Character Application

Diary
Character Relationships

_____

Aeva Riviere
Half-blood from France
"Maybe it's hard to forgive, but to trust again is the hardest."

Jahs' Characters Tumblr_my5htsHcvD1qekwiao1_250

synopsis
Aeva went to Beauxbaxton's her first 5 years of wizarding school. However, when her father was caught having an affair, she transferred to Hogwarts for a year before her mother grew tired of carin for her and sent her to live with her father back in France. Instead of attending her last year of school, she took it to herself, to runaway with her abusive boyfriend, who is the only man she trusts.

connections
Slytherin, Drop-out, Run-away

thread possibilities
Aeva can be found in the forests of France, staying out of sight. If you ever want to RP with this character, PM me or contact me in the chatbox anytime.

links
Character Application

_____

Serafina Arud
Half-blood from Norway
"Allow your beauty to shine, inside and out."

Jahs' Characters Tumblr_m1oz36qbKA1qlrh5po9_250

synopsis
Serafina moved back to Norway after a year at Hogwarts. It wasn't heart-breaking, she made no friends anyways. Not because she didn't want to, but because they weren't worthy enough. Serafina is an over confident 12 year old who is still trying to figure out who she is and what she wants.  

connections
Gryffindor, Durmstrang

thread possibilities
Serafina can be found around Durmstrang as well as anywhere in Norway. If you ever want to RP with this character, PM me or contact me in the chatbox anytime.

links
Character Application

_____

Emma Riddle
"I'm terrible through and through, I'm allowed because I'm 2."

Jahs' Characters Tumblr_mmcv6jJzIc1rxuupvo5_250

synopsis
Emma is a typical two years old. She's in the process of being potty trained, eats whole foods, takes naps and is very destructive, like a blender with no lid. She's pretty adorable and innocent at the same time. She's got her mother's facial features and eyes and her fathers hair. She's lovable and likes to play with baby dolls. She's usually alone because there's no other kids her age around her.

connections
Preschooler, Children

thread possibilities
Emma can be found around London and Hogwarts with Ella. If you ever want to RP with this character, PM me or contact me in the chatbox anytime.

links

Back to top Go down

Jahs' Characters
Page 1 of 1