Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Girl Talk (Casey Williams) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Girl Talk (Casey Williams) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Girl Talk (Casey Williams) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Girl Talk (Casey Williams) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Girl Talk (Casey Williams) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Girl Talk (Casey Williams) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Girl Talk (Casey Williams) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Girl Talk (Casey Williams) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Girl Talk (Casey Williams) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Girl Talk (Casey Williams) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Girl Talk (Casey Williams) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Girl Talk (Casey Williams) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Girl Talk (Casey Williams) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Girl Talk (Casey Williams) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Girl Talk (Casey Williams) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Girl Talk (Casey Williams)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinead O'Donnell
Third Year
Third Year
Sinead O'Donnell

My Character
::
Activity:

Girl Talk (Casey Williams) Empty
PostSubject: Girl Talk (Casey Williams)   Girl Talk (Casey Williams) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 3:32 am

Casey,

Hello!

Wait, I should be introducing myself. You probably don't know who I am, but I've heard lots about you! Your Humphrey's younger sister!

I know your brother. He's my best friend. Well, I actually don't know if he still considers me his best friend but I hope he does.

Anyway, I'm Sinead!

I just wanted to tell you - ask you - something.

You see, I slapped your brother. That doesn't sound very nice, does it? I mean I swear I had a reason! I didn't just do it for fun. Believe me, Casey, I wouldn't hurt Humphrey willingly. But yeah - I slapped him. He thinks he likes this girl - Dakota Whatsherface. She's a Slytherin, and I don't like her. She's just generally mean to people and you know Humphrey...he's soft-hearted. I'm worried she might hurt him, and that he might just go insane over it.

Of course he won't actually become insane. That was an exaggeration. I just -

How do I make him see that Dakota's not good for him? I mean, if he reallyyyyy wants a girlfriend I think he should ask a Hufflepuff out. They're soft and gooey like him. All romance and all. A Slytherin - especially one like Dakota - is just going to hurt him.

Please help.

Sinead O'Donnell

Back to top Go down
Casey Williams

Casey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk (Casey Williams)   Girl Talk (Casey Williams) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 6:06 am

Dear Sinead,

Hi to you too! Humphrey's told me about his best friend Sinead, I assure you. When he comes home he always whines about not being able to see you. It's cool being able to write to you, from what he's said you sound pretty cool.

My silly brother did write me about what happened, and honestly I may have tried to slap some sense into him if I was there. He definitely still thinks of you as his best friend, but he says he's confused about how to make things normal between you two again. Personally, I think this Dakota girl's infected him with cooties and it's making him behave strangely. Definitely a bad influence on Humphy.

All this teenage dating stuff makes me want to vomit, I have to say. Humphy really is a softie, though, and he probably will get hurt if he keeps chasing her. Not sure what I can do to help, because I've warned him about her too. After first year he told me about the time she kissed him out of the blue and it seemed kind of creepy to me. Which I told him. Boys can be so stubborn about things once they make up their mind, I kind of doubt he'll listen. But I'll try.

Casey Williams
Back to top Go down
Sinead O'Donnell
Third Year
Third Year
Sinead O'Donnell

My Character
::
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk (Casey Williams)   Girl Talk (Casey Williams) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 7:32 am

Dear Casey,

I'm glad he talks about me! It would be weird if I was more invested in this friendship than he was.

Speaking of - I had a serious question. How come Humphrey ended up in Ravenclaw and not in Hufflepuff?

See! I was right! He deserved the slap.

He's confused?! I'm confused! I don't want him to think I'm going to start slapping him for everything he says and does.

She is a bad influence. She's evil. And he's so...nice.

I used to want to vomit as well. But then things changed. It's definitely strange, though, so stay a child as long as you can! Fight the power, Casey!

But yeah, he told me about the kiss. It was weird to hear that coming from him. Know what I mean? They were ELEVEN, for Merlin's sake. Please don't kiss anyone yet, Casey.

Stay pure.

Sinead.

Back to top Go down
Casey Williams

Casey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk (Casey Williams)   Girl Talk (Casey Williams) EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 4:43 pm

Sinead,

Of course he does! You're one of the main reasons he enjoys Hogwarts. Humphrey really doesn't have many friends aside from you to be honest. So who else would he talk to me about?

Well, Humphrey is really nice and loyal. However, he's always been a bookworm and loved studying and schoolwork. He's a nerd, so I guess the sorting hat thought he'd be better among the nerds. Could be because he doesn't mind being left alone, and I would guess the Ravenclaws are more antisocial than the Puffs.

Yeah, most likely! Don't be too hard on him, though. He does try his best, he's just clueless most of the time.

Trust me, if Humphrey was upset by what happened it wasn't because of the slap. He's probably kicking himself for hurting your feelings if I know him.

Well, I don't know Dakota so I can't really say one way or the other. Just, watch out for him. Sometimes he thinks the best of somebody even if they are jerks. Even if he's acting like an idiot I don't want him getting hurt.

Eww, I definitely won't be kissing anybody any time soon, I can promise that. Hope those changes don't start for a long time, sounds weird.

And please don't remind me about that, it was bad enough when Humphy told me what happened. Who kisses somebody when they're just hanging out? Definite red flag.

Casey xoxo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk (Casey Williams)   Girl Talk (Casey Williams) Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl Talk (Casey Williams)
Page 1 of 1