Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Faith will get me through it, open EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Faith will get me through it, open EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Faith will get me through it, open EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Faith will get me through it, open EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Faith will get me through it, open EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Faith will get me through it, open EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Faith will get me through it, open EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Faith will get me through it, open EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Faith will get me through it, open EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Faith will get me through it, open EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Faith will get me through it, open EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Faith will get me through it, open EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Faith will get me through it, open EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Faith will get me through it, open EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Faith will get me through it, open EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Faith will get me through it, open

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madeleine Rivière

Faith will get me through it, open Empty
PostSubject: Faith will get me through it, open   Faith will get me through it, open EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 9:32 pm

Madeleine had just come to London, mostly to be nearby her sister, especially seeing as she’d been having such a hard time as of late. She’d needed healing, and she should have been able to do it for herself, however, the red-haired woman didn’t have the energy…

A lot of things were changing in her life and she didn’t know how to fix any of it, certainly not without Aeva in her life again. Between what her soon to be ex-husband had done to her, and the fact that she’d recently found out that she was pregnant, Maddy felt alone, and so she’d gone back home to her sister. The twenty one year old was thankful that her younger sister took her in, but she knew better than to think that she could let her do that without having any way of getting any money to her.

And so, even though she was with child, the witch found herself going to Hogwarts, and putting in a resume for a job as Healer in the castle. She was thrilled that she’d gotten it, that was true, even though she was pregnant… But the truth was, she wanted this job, NEEDED this job, even with the baby coming in just shy of eight months.

That day, however, her first day, there wasn’t yet any students or staff needing healing, and so the woman, was acclimating herself to the Hospital Wing, checking out where everything was, and finding herself feeling comfortable being able to be there. And she was thankful that the next thing she’d thought to do was to sit down and rest her feet and look through some more paperwork, acclimating herself with how each form worked there at Hogwarts, when she heard the door open. She turned and glanced at who’d opened it, and spoke, kindly, “Hello there! I’m Healer Rivière, how can I help you?”
Back to top Go down
Carmen Gonzales
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Carmen Gonzales

My Character
::
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Faith will get me through it, open   Faith will get me through it, open EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 12:54 pm

Carmen didn't feel so well lately so she decided to visit the hospital wing. She just had a lots of headaches, what made her feel nauseous sometimes. She had pretty hard time to find the right place, since she wasn't still familiar with this castle. When she did found the place then one of the nurses said her to lay down on the bed and told the healer, who can help her more will be there.

Ravenclaw girl did has she asked to do. She did lay down on the bed and that made her feel a little bit better but still her headache was there. She hoped that healer won't take very long time to come here. She basically needed painkillers for her headache, unless there was something else wrong with her now. She hoped that there wasn't, she didn't like to spend time in hospital or even hospital wing. She also didn't wanna be here hours just for laying down, she had so much to do already, homework and exploring castle. She sighed and still waited.
Back to top Go down
Madeleine Rivière

PostSubject: Re: Faith will get me through it, open   Faith will get me through it, open EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 8:49 pm

Madeleine walked towards the student who had walked into the Hospital Wing. Her own swelling stomach wasn’t so very large yet for people to know that she was pregnant, persay, however, she certainly felt it now. It didn’t matter to her though, if people knew that she was pregnant, sooner or later they would find out anyway.

On a daily basis, she felt the fact that she was with child, and it scared her, that was for sure. It was partly because of the fact that she was scared in general because she’d been hurt by her husband as soon as they found out. Feeling ill had always scared her, and being pregnant didn’t change anything. Which was part of why she wanted to have the chance to heal others.

She wanted to be able to help people to feel better, because that would help HER feel better, she was sure of it. And it had, which was surely a good thing.

“I’m going to do everything that I can for you, but I’m going to need you to tell me what’s wrong so that I can help you. Okay?” she said to her. Of course knowing this student’s name would help her too, but she hadn’t mentioned that part. There were more important things, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Gonzales
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Carmen Gonzales

My Character
::
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Faith will get me through it, open   Faith will get me through it, open EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:51 pm

Carmen did wait until someone came to her. She smiled at the older woman weakly. She didn't really feel that well because of this headache she had. She hoped that she can make it go away some how.

"Hello," she said first there to her. "Well I have this headache lately, what doesn't seem to go away. Sometimes it's even very painful. So far nothing haven't helped me yet," she said there with a sigh. "Also this headache makes feel nauseous too in times," she added there now. She really wasn't sure what she can do with her problem.

She was sure she needed some kind of help, she can't keep going on this. She can't even focus on her studies with this headache. She really wants to pass the year with good grades like she did in her first year of school. She didn't had this problem until this year and she isn't sure even what did cause it. "Oh and I'm not sure why I have these headaches actually. These started suddenly few weeks ago," she remember to say there now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faith will get me through it, open   Faith will get me through it, open Empty

Back to top Go down

Faith will get me through it, open
Page 1 of 1