Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
You Just Get Burned (Matthew/Sinead) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
You Just Get Burned (Matthew/Sinead) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
You Just Get Burned (Matthew/Sinead) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
You Just Get Burned (Matthew/Sinead) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
You Just Get Burned (Matthew/Sinead) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
You Just Get Burned (Matthew/Sinead) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
You Just Get Burned (Matthew/Sinead) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
You Just Get Burned (Matthew/Sinead) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
You Just Get Burned (Matthew/Sinead) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
You Just Get Burned (Matthew/Sinead) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
You Just Get Burned (Matthew/Sinead) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
You Just Get Burned (Matthew/Sinead) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
You Just Get Burned (Matthew/Sinead) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
You Just Get Burned (Matthew/Sinead) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
You Just Get Burned (Matthew/Sinead) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

You Just Get Burned (Matthew/Sinead)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin - Year 4, Madam Puddifoot's Employee

You Just Get Burned (Matthew/Sinead) Empty
PostSubject: You Just Get Burned (Matthew/Sinead)   You Just Get Burned (Matthew/Sinead) EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:59 pm

Ari was having a marvelous day. She had decided to take a break from Derek, as he was getting to be rather boring, and she simply didn't like boring people. She decided to forgive Matthew for avoiding her, and invited forced him to go walk around with her on this rare gorgeous day. Today, since it was Saturday, Ari decided to wear jeans and her favorite "If You Play With Fire, You Just Get burned" shirt, with a cardigan over it and a pair of jeans with her favorite boots. Her hair was down, as she decided that it looked best that way. She said, "It's so nice out today Matthew! It's a perfect day to sing Let it Go! Would you join me?" Ari knew he wouldn't. He hated Frozen because it was the opposite of fire. But Ari LOVED it. And whatever Ari loved, her best friend had to like too.

They had somehow made it to the gardens, and Ari was just rambling away about nothing, as that was what Ari did. Ari started, "Hey Matthew!?" She didn't wait for him to say anything and started, "Do you wanna build a snow man..." She knew it annoyed him to know end, but she didn't care. He owed her for the time he ignored her. Ari wasn't stupid. She was the smartest one in the room. She continued, "Come on let's go and play! I never see you anymore! Come out the Door, it's like you've gone away!" This time she was singing annoyingly and obnoxiously loud. So loud, the giant squid was probably up at the lake begging her to stop. But Ari was a good singer! Ari was a GREAT singer! Ari was better than Kristen Bell, and Idina Menzel put together! Ari should've played Elsa AND Anna in Frozen, and not them. Though they were great, Ari felt that she was better.

Ari continued her song as amazingly as she could until she reached the end. But that's what was so great about Frozen. If she finished a song from Frozen, there was plenty of other songs to chose from. She started Let it Go, which was her all time favorite. Ari was SURE that if Idina Menzel heard her sing it, she would faint out of how good Ari really was. But as she was skipping along side Matthew and screaming in his face, she tripped over something and fell on her butt. But the landing wasn't too hard. In fact, she landed on an actual person, so it wasn't that bad either. She said, "Good I'm not hurt! Matthew help me up please." She would be "concerned" about her safe landing when she got up and could see who it was.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Bennett
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Matthew Bennett

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: You Just Get Burned (Matthew/Sinead)   You Just Get Burned (Matthew/Sinead) EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 6:33 pm

Matthew wasn't really sure what he was doing, walking around outside with Ari. He'd been doing pretty well lately in trying to keep from having to spend too much time with her - even though she was being extra annoying and commandeering his smartest friend ever, Derek. Which left Matthew with nobody, really. He could try to talk to Arwen, but she was shy and hard to get much out of. So, Matthew liked her, and could talk enough for both of them, but also sometimes missed having company that could talk back. But obviously, the strange, brief moment of happiness when Ari approached him and asked him to hang out was just a rare, completely unimportant moment of hallucination. He obviously only said yes because he felt bad that Derek didn't want anything to do with her because of how annoying she was - because that must be why she wasn't hanging out with him instead.

At least, right away, he had something to talk about with her. Because when Ari met up with him, she was wearing the most ridiculous shirt he'd ever seen in his life! "Your shirt is a lie," he said instantly, a defensive tone to his voice. "I play with fire all the time, and I never get burned. That's discrimination!" The point was, her shirt was contradictory and made fire look bad. Like fire was mean or something and would always intentionally burn you! Ari had always liked ice better than fire because of that stupid movie, and Matthew didn't think that was very fair. "That's discrimination, you know!" But before Matthew could go on any more about it, Ari turned to him and started to ask him a question. "What?" he responded without thinking, but instantly regretted it. Because she started screaming that stupid song at the top of her lungs.

"No, I will not join you," he replied, lifting his hands up to cover his ears to protect his eardrums for shattering as she shouted the lyrics. Finally - finally - the song came to an end, and the torture ceased. Except not really, because just when Matthew had thought he was in the clear, Ari started shouting another song from that stupid movie. And that was all that Matthew could take. If there was ever a time to use the water spell, it was now! After all, his life was potentially in danger from the shrill tones of Ari's voice. So, he pulled his wand out and began to mutter the spell - when suddenly, Ari tripped! And fell straight into some girl, landing practically on top of her! Which seemed to be just as effective as the water spell, because at least Ari stopped singing. And obviously, Matthew couldn't help but burst into laughter at the redhead's misfortune. "Alright, here," he said when he was ordered to help her up, reaching out to grab her hand. He pulled her easily to her feet, and beamed happily at her, because the last time he'd tried to help a girl up it had been Arwen, and he'd struggled a lot! And this time he didn't, which meant he was getting stronger!!

"You okay?" he asked the girl that was still on the ground, but then, all of a sudden, recognized her. "Hey, I know you!" he said brightly, grinning down at her. "You're that girl was with Aoife over the summer! The boring-haired one! Shinyadee or something is your name, isn't it? That must be it. Shinyadee, this is Ari! Ari, Shinyadee!" Matthew had forgotten about boring haired girl, but now that he remembered, Aoife had said she'd be coming to Hogwarts this year.
Back to top Go down
Sinead O'Donnell
Third Year
Third Year
Sinead O'Donnell

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: You Just Get Burned (Matthew/Sinead)   You Just Get Burned (Matthew/Sinead) EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 8:02 am

Obviously, since it was such a nice day, Sinead just had to go out and soak up the warmth. Putting on a pair of pink shorts and a black shirt, Sinead headed down to the grounds with a book of Robert Frost poems in hand. She was still obsessed with poetry, there was a big chance she would become a poet when she grew up. She had written a few ones, but they weren't very good. She could tell they weren't because a boy in her house had read them once, because she needed an audience, and he had talked about them as if they were bird poo. He wasn't a very nice boy, so Sinead never spoke to him again. In fact, she didn't even know his name. Something around the likes of Robin or something, ridiculous of course. So with her book in hand, Sinead read as she walked, not paying much attention to where she was walking.

She wasn't paying attention for two reasons. 1) she didn't care much where she ended up. 2) everyone else was logical enough to move if she couldn't move out of their way. Since she wasn't very tall, or at least not as tall as the kids a few years above her, she was only slightly worried that some Seventh Year may bump into her and then apologize as if she were a toddler. Being treated like a kid annoyed Sinead most of all. More than ignorant people, like the new batch of First Years she had sat with on the train at the beginning of the year. Merlin, they had been an awful crowd to sit with. Simply ignorant, too dumb for her to befriend. In the middle ofba poem, someone actually collided with her, sending poor Sinead crashing to the ground.

"Ow!" She exclaimed in pain, her butt colliding with the hard floor beneath her and her elbows trying to break her fall. "Can't you look where you're going?" she said, realizing that whoever it was that had caused her to fall was now standing up. Sinead looked around, trying to find her book of poems which had somehow fallen from her grasp, and she found it only a few inches away from her. Standing up, Sinead recognized the boy's voice as Matthew's, and some other girl she hadn't met yet. Probably his friend. The first thing she noticed was that Matthew was laughing historically, as if that had been the funniest thing he had ever seen in his life. Rolling her eyes, Sinead glanced at him. ["Color=teal]"You must not have a lot of fun in your life if it's hilarious to you to see two people fall."[/color] she told him, disappointed but also not surprised that he was that kind of person.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks." she replied, brushing some dust from her elbows. It could have been worse, she could have called head first and gotten a concussion. That would not have been fun at all, not that this kind of falling was. "She's a bit heavier than I'm used to carrying, but it wasn't that bad." Sinead commented, watching as Matthew recognized her and got her name wrong. After he made the introductions, Sinead's eyes settled on the girl, a red head. "It's actually Sinead. Not Shinyadee."[/color] She looked down at the girl's shirt before looking back at her. "I must inform you, that shirt is lying. You can only get burned if you play with the core of it. If you dangle your hand over the tip of the flames, nothing will happen. Of course, it will if you leave it there, but otherwise it shouldn't." Sinead liked doing that with candles, but she wasn't going to comment anymore on the fire subject.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Just Get Burned (Matthew/Sinead)   You Just Get Burned (Matthew/Sinead) Empty

Back to top Go down

You Just Get Burned (Matthew/Sinead)
Page 1 of 1