Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Aylee's New Diary EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Aylee's New Diary EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Aylee's New Diary EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Aylee's New Diary EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Aylee's New Diary EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Aylee's New Diary EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Aylee's New Diary EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Aylee's New Diary EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Aylee's New Diary EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Aylee's New Diary EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Aylee's New Diary EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Aylee's New Diary EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Aylee's New Diary EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Aylee's New Diary EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Aylee's New Diary EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Aylee's New Diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

Aylee's New Diary Empty
PostSubject: Aylee's New Diary   Aylee's New Diary EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:41 am

Dear New Diary,

Well, hello there. Okay, I seriously don't know what to write.

So, you're my second diary because I already filled out my first one. I got you from Kynan a few years ago, for Christmas. You do look like a really cool diary, although the key is really a waste of time because there's practically nothing to lock. I mean, the book just opens.

Anyway, my Hogwarts years ended a few months ago so I am officially an adult! It feels weird, really, because I'm used to getting orders from mum and dad and stuff, and I still do. But now I can use magic outside of school so it's a really better asset. I mean, I can just set the dishes to do themselves by just a wave of my wand! Although, the last time I tried it, the dishwashing soap spilled bubbles everywhere and I don't think my parents are exactly eager for the next time I do magic. But they are still kind of proud of me, I think, because my NEWTs went super well and I'm still pretty good at magic. I showed them my super-small charmed handbag by doing that Mary Poppins trick, I pulled out some huge items out of it. It was funny, because dad almost went mad, and Kynan was sniggering in the background.

I'll miss Hogwarts terribly. I wish Sydney and Auden were next to me at graduation. Maybe I would've been less lonely. But they never showed up, really. I miss Aoife, though, since she's the one proper friend I've had this year at Hogwarts. I'm going to try visit her at work next year, I could surprise her at the ice-cream shop. Before the year ended, Hunter's sisters threw a fairy-tale themed party and I talked to Aoife there. She made me feel old.

I am turning old. I'm 17. Does that make me old?

Onto a totally unrelated subject- I dyed my hair black. Okay, please don't kill me or anything. It's not as that big of a deal. Well, maybe it is. My family freaked out when I went to the kitchen for breakfast with a different hair colour. Ethan thought that I was an impostor at first. I admit, it was a bit of a crazy idea, but I had tried it at one point at Hogwarts to see how it would turn out. I like the colour. Even if it makes me look all dull and gloomy and depressed. Maybe that would be cool, so people would think I'm one thing and then I'll show them that I am something else.

I found a job, anyways. I've decided to stick with Charms so I applied to be an Obliviator in the British Ministry of Magic. Mum was concerned about me having to go to London everyday, but I showed her that I knew how to apparate. Mum, dad and Ethan probably think that I'm some kind of God now. Wait till they find out Kynan's dream job. Which reminds me, I still haven't bought him that broomstick! But, anyway, I've been to the job a few days and it's pretty cool. I'm still practically a trainee, because I'm the newest in the department, but I've been following some older workers to some cases, and you will never believe how much they've got! I mean, I swear, wizards aren't even that careful around Muggles, because at least five Obliviator squads have to be dispatched every hour. On my second day, I got to practise everything on some dummies. The spell didn't turn out so well, but they told me that I did well for a beginner! But, still, I have a whole drill to learn. Like, you need to get the wizard stuff out of the way and hide it and whatever, and you need to give the Muggle some sort of explanation for where they are and what they are doing. For once in my life, I am procrastinating from learning, and writing instead.

We'll be going to Hogsmeade soon, to get Kynan's stuff for next year. Maybe I'll buy him that broomstick while we're there.

I don't know what else to tell you / write about, so see you soon!

Loads of love,

Aylee
Back to top Go down

Aylee's New Diary
Page 1 of 1