Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
a hint of inspiration - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
a hint of inspiration - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
a hint of inspiration - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
a hint of inspiration - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
a hint of inspiration - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
a hint of inspiration - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
a hint of inspiration - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
a hint of inspiration - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
a hint of inspiration - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
a hint of inspiration - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
a hint of inspiration - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
a hint of inspiration - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
a hint of inspiration - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
a hint of inspiration - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
a hint of inspiration - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

a hint of inspiration

Go down 
+2
Aylee Walters
Sydney Hale
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aurelia Rosier
Adult
Aurelia Rosier

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin - Year 2, Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop Worker

a hint of inspiration - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   a hint of inspiration - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:56 pm

A light chuckle escaped from her lips as she noticed the way his cheeks were tinged with color, before realizing that she had laughed aloud. From another point of view, the laugh could have been directed towards anyone and her gaze immediately flickered around the group, so that it looked as though she might have been laughing at something that had occurred elsewhere. No one could really tell, if there was anyone to tell other than the boy conversing with her.

"She really is. I must say, I'm very impressed," answered Aurelia, before visibly perking up at his next statement. "Alright! Classes haven't been too busy as of late, so I'm almost always free," she added lightly. "I agree," commented Aurelia after Wade, "You're simply amazing! There's nothing better to lighten up the mood at a party than music, right?"

Last edited by Aurelia Rosier on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   a hint of inspiration - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:58 pm

Aurelia's laugh made him wonder is she had noticed his reactions, but since he didn't want to accept such feelings to her, he let it go and pretended not to notice.
"Alright, then. We'll start as soon as possible." he told her with a smile. "And you must play, Syd." she told the girl with the guitar, already giving her a nickname.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   a hint of inspiration - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:44 pm

Sydney couldn’t believe this was happening. Wade wanted her to play at his party? “Of course. But I don’t play for free. And I’m not cheap either, Mr Slytherin.” She thought of how he already and a nickname for her and she let out a melodic giggle and turned to Wade. “Do you play too, Malfoy?” She started strumming some chords and sang them out loud, “C-c-c-c-c-c. A-a-a-a minor. F-f-f-f-f. G-g-g-g-g. Whats that playing on the radio….” She laughs when she finisehd the song and hands the guitar to James. “Come on, James. I’ll teach you my song.” She starts strumming and sings, "1,2,3,4 soon as you walk through that door. counting 5,6,7,8,9. one million thoughts quick hit my mind. Where have you been lately? You know it drives me crazy."
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   a hint of inspiration - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:30 pm

Aylee was still sitting down as she saw Aurelia join them. She looked up and flashed a quick smile at her. Then she started to listen to Aurelia and Wade plan about an end-of-term party. It interested Aylee as she had never really been to a party before, unless she counted her and her family eating a cake. She then felt like laughing out loud as Sydney said that they have to pay her. She pulled a few hairs out of her face and then watched Sydney trying to teach James the guitar.
“C-c-c-c-c-c. A-a-a-a minor. F-f-f-f-f. G-g-g-g-g..." the words rang in Aylee's ears as she remembered a time when her father was attempting to play guitar. Thinking of that made her a little homesick but she just ignored it. Sighing to herself, she continued listening to Sydney trying to teach James.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   a hint of inspiration - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:49 pm

"Yes, my parents used to force me to take lessons, but it was a long time ago." he explained, somewhat embarrassed by the sudden interest they all had in his musical abilities. Fortunately, everyone's attention switched to Aurelia as she arrived. They soon began discussing the idea of organizing an end-of-term party. James silently listened to them. He wasn't really fond of parties, as they often implied large crowds, loud music and dancing, things that he wasn't very comfortable with. He had been sick for the last one, and was already trying to come up with a reason not to come to this one, hoping his friends won't be mad.

Sydney suddenly handed him the guitar. He was about to protest that he didn't remember anything, but she seemed determined to teach him. After carefully watching her play the chords, he tried to repeat the notes, thought his melody was not nearly as harmonious as Sydney's. "Sorry" he apologized, hoping she wouldn't ask him to sing as well, as he was way to shy to do that.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   a hint of inspiration - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:11 pm

Sydney giggled as James apologized. He was so cute. “Come on. Try it again. It’s easy, James.” She held the guitar in front of him and wrapped her arms around him to reach the guitar in the front. “Just follow my lead.” She started strumming the chords and nodded for him to try. She starts singing:
i see my present partner
in the imperfect tense
and i don't see how we can last
i feel i need a change of cast
maybe I'm on nobody's side

Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   a hint of inspiration - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:03 pm

Wade had been too caught up in thinking about the party and listening to Sydney, that it was until a flash of gold caught his eye that he knew he had forgotten about some things. It was Jacques, Lucy's golden owl, that flew nearby, letting him know that Lucy had arrived from her short trip to New York.

"I have to go." he said as he glanced around, before settling his gaze on Aurelia, "I'll talk to you about the party later today." He was about to go when he decided it was best for him to let James know that they would be able to continue their search for the Library. Walking back quickly, he lowered himself until he was face to face with James and said quietly, as to not let Sydney, who was very close to them, hear what he had to say.
"Lucy's back."
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   a hint of inspiration - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:07 pm

Sydney looked up and stared at Wade. What was he saying. She thought he heard him mention someone named Lucy. She looked over to James and asked, “Who’s Lucy?” She ahd no idea what they were talking about, and it was driving her completely insane! Screw it. She picked up the guitar and started playing a new song. She started singing:
I think about you
Every morning when I open my eyes
I think about you
Every evening when I turn out the lights
I think about you
Every moment every day of my life
You're on my mind all the time it's true
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   a hint of inspiration - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:58 pm

Auden was walking to the Ravenclaw Common Room when she heard a beautiful song. Auden saw Sydney singing and playing the guitar. " Wow, Sydney that was so pretty! I love it! I didn't know that you played and sung." Auden said suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   a hint of inspiration - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 2:58 pm

She looked up and saw Auden, a new Ravenclaw approach them. “Thanks. Its just a little something I’ve been working on.” She blushed and bit her lip. She wasn’t used to strangers complimenting her, but she liked the praise.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   a hint of inspiration - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:16 pm

Before Wade could walk away and pretend nobody had heard that, Sydney asked who Lucy was. Bringing his shoulders up, as if it were something completely normal to talk about, he said "She's my cousin. We've all been..." he hesitated, trying to come up with a good lie. "We've all been working on a project for a class..."

It was a relief when Auden approached them and changed the topic back to Sydney. However, Wade really did have to go, so he apologized to the rest of his friends, and then to Auden, and walked away towards the Slytherin Common Room.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   a hint of inspiration - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:48 pm

Sydney remembered at the Ravenclaw welcoming party that James had gone to talk to a professor about something. She didn’t remember much, but she remembered them saying something about a library. The thought triggered a memory in Syd’s head about her father. He had mentioned something about a library once before he left. It couldn’t be the same thing…. Could it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   a hint of inspiration - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

a hint of inspiration
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2