Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
First Day At Work-Meeting Ryland EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
First Day At Work-Meeting Ryland EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
First Day At Work-Meeting Ryland EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
First Day At Work-Meeting Ryland EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
First Day At Work-Meeting Ryland EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
First Day At Work-Meeting Ryland EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
First Day At Work-Meeting Ryland EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
First Day At Work-Meeting Ryland EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
First Day At Work-Meeting Ryland EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
First Day At Work-Meeting Ryland EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
First Day At Work-Meeting Ryland EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
First Day At Work-Meeting Ryland EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
First Day At Work-Meeting Ryland EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
First Day At Work-Meeting Ryland EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
First Day At Work-Meeting Ryland EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

First Day At Work-Meeting Ryland

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

First Day At Work-Meeting Ryland Empty
PostSubject: First Day At Work-Meeting Ryland   First Day At Work-Meeting Ryland EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:13 am

The cold air of the morning numbed Lucy's hands as she walked to Honeydukes: her new job. She was excited and happy and nervous, but she had heard she'd been hired along with another boy from Hogwarts and she hoped they would get along.

As she reached the store, she found that only the owner and her were the only staff in the shop; the rest were customers. Taking her coat off, she glanced at her reflection quickly from the inside of the store on a window and felt proud to wear a Honeydukes bubble gum pink shirt. This was her first job.

Walking to the counter, she greeted the owner and asked what her first task was. After his reply, she headed towards the customers who seemed to be having a hard time picking out their candy. At that moment, the door opened and a curly haired boy waked in, wearing a Honeydukes shirt. Lucy smiled at him and greeted him.
"Hi. I'm Lucy Malfoy. You must the boy they hired." she took out her hand for him to shake, "Nice to meet you."

Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: First Day At Work-Meeting Ryland   First Day At Work-Meeting Ryland EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:59 am

His green eyes scanned the people at Honeydukes as he walked through the door. They were all different yet all the same. Some wore hand-me-downs, others wore fancy clothing, and some students still had their uniforms on. Still trying to figure out he was supposed to talk to all these people, he was cheerfully greeted by a blonde girl who looked to be only a little bit older than him.

Nervously glancing at his orange Honeydukes shirt, he smiled back at the girl. "I'm Ryland...Marcotte. Nice to meet you too." he said after awkwardly shaking her hand.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: First Day At Work-Meeting Ryland   First Day At Work-Meeting Ryland EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:41 am

"Well, welcome Ryland. I'm newly hired, as you can probably see." she said excitedly. "He told me that today you and I were to just walk around and help people who need us. One of us needs to be in the register for the morning, so do you want to start?" she asked him, hoping she'd have to take the morning work with the customers and not the register.

Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: First Day At Work-Meeting Ryland   First Day At Work-Meeting Ryland EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:52 am

"Uh. You can do the talking and advising if you want." he said as he headed towards behind the counter, ready to learn how to use the register. "Don't take me wrong," he said softly, "I just...I'm not very good with people."
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: First Day At Work-Meeting Ryland   First Day At Work-Meeting Ryland EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 4:13 am

Lucy smiled as Ryland gave her the opportunity to help the customers. "It's alright. You'll learn to develop your skills." she assured him with a smile as she headed towards the people she had been helping earlier.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day At Work-Meeting Ryland   First Day At Work-Meeting Ryland Empty

Back to top Go down

First Day At Work-Meeting Ryland
Page 1 of 1