Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Divinations professor

Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone)   Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:10 am

"It's..." Ellie paused, hesitant to tell her.
"Promise not to tell anyone?" Ellie's voice became softer.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone)   Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:15 am

"Promise," Aylee answered. She noticed that Ellie was becoming more hesitant.
Maybe I shouldn't have asked, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone)   Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:20 am

"It's an attack. I'm sure you've heard about the rise of the Dark Ones, yes?I found out last year. Well...it's my grandmaw, I think, she's coming to Hogwarts, she wants to turn me and Ella over to the Dark Side or kill us...My vision...it shows Ella turning..." Ellie was fighting to hold back her tears now. "I'm trying to protect her, to tell her and warn her not to do it...but there's only so much a nine year old can do..." her voice was barely an audible whisper now as she sat there in the wind, with tears in her eyes, staring at the elder girl.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone)   Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:24 am

Aylee stared back and tried to think of a way to comfort Ellie.
"I don't know about the rise of the Dark Ones," she started. "But I think your sister is strong enough to fight your grandmother. Does Ella know about this?"
Then she heard Ellie speak again.
"You're nine?" Aylee asked. "How come you are here at Hogwarts if you are only nine?"
It was a surprise but she had no intention of telling anyone.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone)   Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:28 am

'My parents were both killed by my grandparents. My mother right after I was born and my father last year, which was why I came. I wasn't safe." Elita played with the grass, then continued. "I've warned her. She ended up calling me a liar, worthless, a brat and she said I'm the reason we're orphans. Then she stormed off after pushing me into the stones at the stone circle and busting my head. I was in the hospital wing, I almost died of blood loss." Ellie explained the difficult situation to the girl, it seemed like she was willing to listen.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone)   Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:53 am

Aylee felt like crying out.
"It is your grandparents' fault, not yours!" she exclaimed. "She's your sister... how wouldn't she believe you?"
She slowly tried to calm down by grabbing a stone and fiercly throwing it into the lake.
"Does anyone else know, besides you and Ella?" Aylee then asked.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone)   Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:56 am

"Professor Vega." said Ellie quietly, thinking about the lady who was kind enough to want to adopt her.
"She's the only other one that knows." She watched the rock plop down into the lake with a little splash.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone)   Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:06 am

"Oh," Aylee said, remembering how kind Professor Vega is.
Then she suddenly felt guilty of knowing. What if Ellie didn't want her to know and she was too nosy? She probably annoyed Ellie too much in asking.
Aylee looked up and noticed that the Ellie shaped cloud was still in the sky.
"That cloud is still there," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone)   Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:10 am

"So it is. I wonder if it's a sign?" Ellie said in question.
"My name is Elita Caroline Fontayne," she began,"Elita means Chosen. Caroline means Small and strong one."
Ellie smiled, "Together, it's Chosen, small and strong one. I believe I have/am living up to my name."
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone)   Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:24 am

Aylee smiled back.
"I can believe that too," she replied. She thought about it and added, "I am guessing that you are chosen to help your sister and stop your grandmother."
She grabbed another stone and threw it into the lake.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone)   Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:26 am

"I'm not really sure. I mean, I'm one of the few who's a seer as well. I may do something great in the future. I may lead something, I may save Hogwarts, who knows." Ellie shrugged and picked up a smooth stone, rubbing her finger over it.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone)   Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:32 am

"Well, whatever it is that you will do," answered Aylee. "I bet you'll do great."
Smiling to herself, she lied down again wanting to look at the clouds again.
"That flower cloud I saw earlier is still there," Aylee whispered.

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone)   Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:33 am

"I sure hope so." Ellie looked up.
"I suppose it i. Like I said, has to be enchanted..."
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone)   Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:38 am

Aylee shrugged lazily.
"So..." she started, thinking of something to say. "What are your favourite subjects?"
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone)   Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:41 am

"I really like Care of Magical Creatures. It's probably my favourite and nothing can replace it."
Ellie was satisfied with that particular class. It was the one Professor Vega taught.
"Yours?"
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone)   Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:51 am

"I like Care of Magical Creatures too," Aylee answered. She hesitated then added, "Probably because that's the only lesson I've had till now."
She looked at her watch then noticed the time.
"I better go," she told Ellie. "It's starting to get late."

(OOC: I had no idea what to write sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone)   Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:54 am

Ellie looked at the sky and noticed it was getting dark.
"I should as well, curfew's about to hit. Don't want points taken away." Ellie said as they raced up to the castle.
"Feel free to say hi sometime." Ellie smiled and walked down to her common room.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone)   Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:01 am

"I will," Aylee smiled back. "It was nice meeting you, Ellie!"
And then she started to climb the staircases back to her own common room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone)   Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Grounds (Open to anyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2