Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Bonding Time (Closed-One shot) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Bonding Time (Closed-One shot) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Bonding Time (Closed-One shot) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Bonding Time (Closed-One shot) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Bonding Time (Closed-One shot) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Bonding Time (Closed-One shot) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Bonding Time (Closed-One shot) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Bonding Time (Closed-One shot) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Bonding Time (Closed-One shot) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Bonding Time (Closed-One shot) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Bonding Time (Closed-One shot) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Bonding Time (Closed-One shot) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Bonding Time (Closed-One shot) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Bonding Time (Closed-One shot) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Bonding Time (Closed-One shot) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Bonding Time (Closed-One shot)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miranda Cunningham
Adult
Miranda Cunningham

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Ollivander's Wand Shop Employee

Bonding Time (Closed-One shot) Empty
PostSubject: Bonding Time (Closed-One shot)   Bonding Time (Closed-One shot) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 8:06 am

Miranda sat on the counter of the wand shop. ALEK was out for the day, and it was just her and Phin. Which was nice because it could give her a chance to bond with the boy and figure out why ALEK has brought him in in the first place. Not that she minded having him there, it was just weird for ALEK to pick up some random kid off the street. It was also a chance for her to tell him about what his uncle had done for her. Maybe it would lead him in the right direction of where he was going in life. She looked at Phin as he stared at the door almost as bored as her. She said, " how are you doing with everything? I know this is a big change for you." He looked at her with puzzled eyes. Starring into them, he seemed lost. Like he didn't know what to do with himself. And Miranda could relate to that. She was once just as lost and alone as he was just a few short months ago. Miranda saw him shrug his shoulders. He said, "living here is great. I really like it. I think I needed this time away from Hogwarts. Too many painful memories."

Miranda looked at the teenager with sympathetic eyes. She knew she had came to Hogwarts for a reason. And not just because her parents past away, or because her grandmother lived in England. Maybe it was fate. She laughed in her head. She didn't believe in fate, or destiny. If fate or destiny existed, her parents would still be with her and she would still be in America. She nodded knowing his reasons. And now she felt it was time to tell him. She said, "your uncle chad helped me a lot. In my sixth year, I was wanting to drop out because I was so miserable. He convinced me otherwise. He was a good guy with a big heart. He cared for his students. And I know he cared for you." She saw him smile a little bit and wipe his eye. She swore she saw a tear but he was trying to cover it up so she didn't mention it. He replied, "I know he was. He was just an ass who didn't show his emotions most of the time. Which is why I think our relationship worked out. We were both the same. And it just sucks you know? Who would murder two professors?" Miranda was shocked. She didn't know giving him this information would make him open up this much about it. And she was a little freaked out. She wasn't used to giving comforting advice at all. Usually the situation was switched. Miranda said, "I know it does suck. But you know what I think about sometimes? I think about how they would want me to be. And I know deep down that makes me a better person. My parents would want me to be kind and loving and generous. And sometimes that's hard. But I know if they were here, that would make it easier."

She wasn't sure where she was going with that, but the kid seemed to relax his face a little bit as if he understood what she was trying to say, even if she didn't know herself. Miranda said, "but look on the bright side kid, you've got this place. And I know ALEK wouldn't have let you stay with us if he didn't care about you." Miranda saw him smile a little bit. Phin said, " yeah. I just wish I had all the people I cared about in one place and on my side." Miranda felt bad for the boy. ALEK hadn't told her much about his home life, just that it sucked. Hers probably wasn't half as bad as hers and she couldn't relate to him in that way to give him advice that he seemed to understand. She was starting to think that having him around wasn't going to be such a bad idea anymore. She realized she related to him on a much higher level than ALEK ever would. She said, "well kid, if you ever want to talk about anything, I'll be here for you. I know it's a tough world out there and you can't trust many people, but I promise you one hundred percent that you can trust me." He nodded and gave Miranda a genuine smile. Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea after all. And for once, ALEK didn't make a foolish mistake.
Back to top Go down

Bonding Time (Closed-One shot)
Page 1 of 1