Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Prawn (Closed) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Prawn (Closed) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Prawn (Closed) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Prawn (Closed) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Prawn (Closed) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Prawn (Closed) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Prawn (Closed) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Prawn (Closed) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Prawn (Closed) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Prawn (Closed) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Prawn (Closed) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Prawn (Closed) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Prawn (Closed) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Prawn (Closed) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Prawn (Closed) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Prawn (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Divinations professor

Prawn (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Prawn (Closed)   Prawn (Closed) EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 1:27 am

It was a gray, May afternoon, when Elita felt the contractions come on. Elita first made a call to her midwife before calling Ryland. She'd wanted to have a home birth, it would be sure to be much more relaxing than giving birth in the hospital. When the doorbell rang, Elita answered it as another contraction surged through her.

She didn't know what had happened between her and Ryland or when e began developing feelings for her, but she was glad he was there. He may have not been the father, but he sure as hell was a great daddy. Elita felt relieved to hear the little cry, after what felt to be an eternity of pushing. She was too tired to hold him at birth, so she handed him off to Ryland while she relaxed a little bit, before finally, holding her baby boy.

As Elita cuddled with the baby in the little home in France, Ryland made a few calls to let Lucy and Phoenix and even Ella know that the baby had been born. Elita would've loved for her mother to be there, but they'd been out of contact for a while now. Elita talked to her little prawn in her softest, sweetest voice, until the midwife came to give him his first bath and do his measurements.

Once she finished, she left, but not before letting Elita know she'd be back to take vitals again soon. Elita magically made a sign appear in their front yard while awaiting family visitors, such as Lucy and Ella, who would most likely apparate.

Lucas Phoenix Malfoy
May 29, 2032
6lbs 6oz; 16 inches long

Last edited by Elita Vega on Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

Prawn (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prawn (Closed)   Prawn (Closed) EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:53 am

Lucy was sitting at her flat, watching some old cartoon show, with Frodo curled on her lap and thousands of covers around them to keep them warm, when she got a call from Ryland. Lucy had a cellphone, like any other human on the planet, but it was used only for emergencies. And if the phone rang, it meant she was needed as soon as possible. Except she couldn't find the phone. She jumped up at the first ring, and looked around for the white device, felt everywhere between the covers, checked her purse and dumped everything on the table, but that nasty little thing was nowhere to be found. But it had to be in the flat! She could hear it! It was around the third time the person had called when she found it under her bed, next to a boot she thought she'd lost a week ago.

Ryland's cheeky grin appeared instantly on the screen of her phone, and Lucy answered quickly, only to be let known that the child had safely arrived into the world. Hanging up, she stood there for a few minutes, staring at her phone while debating whether or not she wanted to even see him. Sure, she was still mad at her brother and Elita, but this kid wasn't responsible for his patents' actions. After another minute or two of internal debate, she grabbed her pants and apparated to Elita's house. The front yard held a sign with the kids name and other stuff Lucy wasn't very comfortable with. She didn't even bother with knocking aymore. Elita clearly hadn't bothered to think about screwing Ryland, so Lucy didn't have to knock.

She saw Ryland by their living room, and she asked him, "Where's the tiny human?" Because what else was she supposed to say to him? Hi, little brother! Congrats on being a father at such a young age! I'm sure he'll do well having such a reckless and stupid guy like you for a daddy! Haha, no. He led her to what she thought was Elita's bedroom, and as Lucy walked in, she saw how worn out the young girl was. "Wow." She said. "Everything they tell you about that pregnancy joyous glow is a big, nasty lie." She raised her eyebrows.

(((I wasn't sure if you wanted me to post, but I can delete it if you want me to Razz)))
Back to top Go down

Prawn (Closed)
Page 1 of 1