Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
I really did fall asleep here? (Danny) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
I really did fall asleep here? (Danny) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
I really did fall asleep here? (Danny) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
I really did fall asleep here? (Danny) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
I really did fall asleep here? (Danny) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
I really did fall asleep here? (Danny) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
I really did fall asleep here? (Danny) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
I really did fall asleep here? (Danny) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
I really did fall asleep here? (Danny) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
I really did fall asleep here? (Danny) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
I really did fall asleep here? (Danny) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
I really did fall asleep here? (Danny) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
I really did fall asleep here? (Danny) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
I really did fall asleep here? (Danny) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
I really did fall asleep here? (Danny) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

I really did fall asleep here? (Danny)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I really did fall asleep here? (Danny) Empty
PostSubject: I really did fall asleep here? (Danny)   I really did fall asleep here? (Danny) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:40 pm

Elizabeth had came to near the lake after the walk what she did around the grounda anf did sat down undner one tree there. She didn't had very much to do at that timw of her day. Homework was done and she didn't had many frienda with who to hangout. Most of her friends still did their homeworks and ahe didn't want always help people out.

So here she was all alone and starring at the lake. She wondered there also what to do. Lizzie soon did close her eyes there and begab slowly fall asleep. She also didn't hear when someone else came here since she was sleeping already then there under that tree.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: I really did fall asleep here? (Danny)   I really did fall asleep here? (Danny) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:45 pm

Danny wandered around by the lake with only one thing on his mind. Well, one person. And believe it or not, it wasnt saryana. For the first time, a guy was on his mind. Zip had been invading his thoughts alot lately. He didnt know why. But he was curious to find out why.

He noticed a person by the lake. He saw a flash of blonde hair and smiled. He went down to the person and was disapointed to see it was a girl. She was asleep. He didnt want to bother her, but he was sure she must be cold. She wasnt wearing very warm clothes and it was starting to get chilly out.

He shook the girls shoulder and cleared his throat, "Excuse me." He said kind of nervous. What if she yelled at him for waking her?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I really did fall asleep here? (Danny)   I really did fall asleep here? (Danny) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:51 pm

Through a sleep she did felt rhe cold air around her but she could't get anyway warmer but her drwam was swet and ahe didn't want to yet wake up. When someone shook her shoulder and said excuse me she did open her eyes slowly. She at first just stared at the boy who was now infront of her.

"Why did you wake me up?" She asked there. She ahould have yelled but she didn't want yell today, her voice was away at mornings anways lately. "I had such good dream," she added ther and sighed. After that she rubbes her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: I really did fall asleep here? (Danny)   I really did fall asleep here? (Danny) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:55 pm

"Im sorry..." He knew he shouldnt have woke her. He should have just kept walking. "It was getting cold and I didnt want you to catch a cold." He rubbed the back of his neck and blushed. he felt bad for interrupting her dream. Should he just leave? He didnt know.

He sighed and sat down, he did feel really bad. "Im really sorry.." He sighed and rested his chin on his knees and pulled his legs up to his chest. He looked over at the girl. She was pretty. She had long shiny blonde hair. "Im Danny. Danny Sinclair."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I really did fall asleep here? (Danny)   I really did fall asleep here? (Danny) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:04 pm

It was good to see that someone cared about her. She usually didn't catch cold that easily but she still could get it. "Thanks for caring," she said there now and looked at that boy too. She saw how sorry she was feeling about waking her up from sweet dream.

"It's okay. No need to worry. I can see it again probably wgen I go to sleep in my bed," she said there now and wondered if it could come true. "I'm Elizabeth, Elizabeth Night but I pefer that people call me Lizzie," she said there now with a smile. That boy seemed nice so she tried to be nice back right now but she has no idea how long she will syay like that.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: I really did fall asleep here? (Danny)   I really did fall asleep here? (Danny) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:10 pm

Danny smiled now that the girl was no longer mad at him. "Im sure you will see it again." He smiled when she said her name. it was a pretty name. "Pleasure to meet you, Lizzie."

He shivered as the cold air blew past them. he closed his jacket up and then realized she must have been freezing. He took his jacket off and then his hoodie. He handed her his hoodie and smiled, "Here. You must be getting chilly."

He zipped his jacket back up on his own body and tried to get warm. He smiled at her and chuckled. "We might wanna get inside soon." He stood up and offered her his hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I really did fall asleep here? (Danny)   I really did fall asleep here? (Danny) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:20 pm

Elizabeth looked at that boy Danny who was so nice to her now. He didn't knew yet real here at all. Maybe that's why she was so nice towards here. "It's nice to meet you, Danny," she said there then too.

It was freezingly cold yeah but she didn't mind it but if boy offered his hoodie then she couldn't refuse offer. "Well, thanks," she said there as being nice part now. Usually she lately didn't said thanks or sorry to people. She did then put it on.

She nodded her head and took boys hand. He then helped her up probably.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: I really did fall asleep here? (Danny)   I really did fall asleep here? (Danny) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:27 pm

Danny began walking to the castle. he decided he would walk her to her common room. It was getting rather dark out and he didnt want her wandering around alone. He smiled as they walked. She looked kinda cute in his hoodie. He put the hood up over her head to supply extra warmth. "There we go." He said with a crooked grin.

They passed the kitchens which is where the hufflepuff common room is. Which in turn made him think of Zip. A smile formed on his lips and he chuckled. He was super excited for the game tomorrow with Zip and possibly Saryana, if she came.

He was surprised Lizzie hadnt recognized his last name and associated him with Austin Sinclair, the fmaous quidditch player. It was kind of nice, but yet kinda insulting at the same time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I really did fall asleep here? (Danny)   I really did fall asleep here? (Danny) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:36 pm

Lizzie did smile when Danny did put even hoodies hood up over her head. She didn't get cold ao easily as most girl but still being in warm was better. This time she didn't bother to say thanks, one time was enough for her at least.

Basically even she was thinking for a secomd that Sinclair was familiar name but she couldn't tell where she have heard or seen before. She really wasn't fan of Quidditch, so she barely knows player names. Soon she did rwalize that there was Austin Sinclair as Quidditch player. "Are you any way related to Austin Sinclair?" She asked finally there something after few minutes quiet minutes when they walked up to the towers.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: I really did fall asleep here? (Danny)   I really did fall asleep here? (Danny) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:49 pm

Danny smiled as they walked past his common room. The Lions den. He continued climbing the stair cases and thought about how Hogwarts could really use an elevator system. It would make a bunch of students lives so much easier. Sure, we had magic, but not a bloody elevator.

He chuckled when she finally asked if he was related to Austin Sinclair. "Yeah, I am. Hes my big brother." He blushed and kept climbing the stairs to Ravenclaw Tower. He smiled when theyb arrived. "Well here we are my good lady."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I really did fall asleep here? (Danny)   I really did fall asleep here? (Danny) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:20 pm

Lizzie didn't really like to climb always these stairs everyday either, it's not that easy with high heels actually at all. Girl sighed and wished that there could be elevator sometimes too for sure but that probably will never happen here.

"Oh I see," she said there now like it didn't matter that much to her and actually it didn't. She didn't need to meet Austin Sinclair at all in person, since she wasn't fan of quidditch at all. "Oh yeah. If you only knew that i'm not that good lady as you think," she mumbled there now to herself basically. She turned around and looked at Danny now. "Is your brother so good quidditch player like magazines and people are saying?" She asked now with a little curiousity. She jist wanted to talk with someone now. She had taken a nap so she won't fall asleep for awhile nkw.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: I really did fall asleep here? (Danny)   I really did fall asleep here? (Danny) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 8:15 pm

Danny smiled and looked at her. He could tell she didnt want to go to bed yet, so he grabbed her hand and lead her to the Astronomy tower. He sat down at the edge and let his legs dangle over the edge of the tower. he looked down and thanked god he wasnt afraid of heights anymore.

"This is my favorite place in the entire castle. Besides the quidditch pitch and the library." He liked the lbirary because he met his best friend, Zypher there. His little Zipper. His Zip. He smiled when he thought that. His Zip.

He turned to Lizzie when she asked if his brother was a good quidditch player. "Good? Please. Good doesnt even begin to describe Austin. Austin is great, epic, legendary. my brother is a Quidditch God." He chuckled and rolled his eyes lsightly. He wished Austin were there with him. he missed his brother
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I really did fall asleep here? (Danny)   I really did fall asleep here? (Danny) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 8:29 pm

When she was leaded to Astronomy tower then she smiled. She was lately here last year. She usually doesn't want to climb up hete. It's so high here. She sat down at edge too now then. She didn't want to sit at floor.

"Oh I see. My favorite place is lake," she said there now with a smile. It was true. She always liked to hang out near the lake. Was it raining or snowing or was sunny day she still will go there.

She listened him talking about his brother and nodded her head there. "Oh I see. I can't confirm your info since I haven't ever seen him playing yet. I'm not that big fan of quidditch," she there now and wondered about what else to talk now there actually. She today didn't had any ideas at all. Usually she did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really did fall asleep here? (Danny)   I really did fall asleep here? (Danny) Empty

Back to top Go down

I really did fall asleep here? (Danny)
Page 1 of 1